Are band tshirts Veeky Forums?

are band tshirts Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5IvyeAeEOM
nightchannels.com/boards-of-canada-beautiful-place-shirt/
redbubble.com/people/nationalcrusade/works/26083877-cultural-marxist-television-fuck-mtv-whitegenocide?p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends
fuck off

If you wanna have a band tee inspo thread, just fucking say so mate. Don't ask what this board thinks, fuck what this board thinks.

/thread

list of acceptable band shirts:

- death classic
- DNA

thats it

Nigga its a graphic tee, depends on the design
Also this is now a band shirt inspo thread

Master of puppets is shit

Yes, but not The Smiths.
Wearing a Smiths t-shirt just makes you look like a dickhead.

Would love to eat her asshole.

sounds pretentious, but usually band shirts are only good if like 99% of people don't know the band and it has a nice design

Thoughts?

This is true. Also really new and crisp band tees tend to look corny, but the washed out ~vintage~ looking ones always look good

oh boy

Bought this one a couple days ago, also, there are some pretty cool NIN merch around.

just bought this

I had a bootleg green on white BoC logo shirt in my cart on ebay but the listing disappeared

Wish they'd add more official shirts on bleep

Is it still memey if I unironically like Joy Division?

as a band, no
as a shirt, yes

good taste
BoC is even making hip hop beats now
youtube.com/watch?v=A5IvyeAeEOM

check this out buddy, this site has some really good bootlegs of a shitton of bands, check it out

nightchannels.com/boards-of-canada-beautiful-place-shirt/

am i being an irritating fuck if im getting slightly annoyed hearing my favorite group getting sampled on this shit

ik this isnt mu but why is trap fucking terrible

joy division is goat

if ur afraid to wear a up shirt ur a pussy

Yes, that shirt in particular is a meme; if you have to have a Joy Division shirt, get a Closer shirt instead.

the smiths? no

nice, thanks

lotta stuff on here I might cop

redbubble.com/people/nationalcrusade/works/26083877-cultural-marxist-television-fuck-mtv-whitegenocide?p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens

Is This Shirt FA?

Is redbubble ok for band tshirts? Assuming the artist doesn't sell their own ofc

nah, quality's quite bad in my experience. i can however recommend kungfustore

too bad Swans turned into an autistics magnet

pretty sure they were laughing at him not the shirt

w2c?

>When people say the only good New Order song is Blue Monday

All of the Closer shirts on Amazon have that extra length to them, I'm not a woman, so I don't like that.

nice

hows this one

>Wearing that shit, ironically or unironically

It's almost like you want to be perceived as a tasteless basic bitch.

cringe, not even gosling can pull that one of

>It's almost like you want to be perceived as a tasteless basic bitch.
>Being so insecure that you care about how other people "perceive" you.
ISYGDDT

>Being so autistic that you don't care about how other people "perceive" you.

We live in a social world, if you don't care about what other people think go fuck yourself innawoods. If you feel the need to wear a shirt of a band you like it's so other people see it so stop pretending you're above it you fucking retarded piece of shit.

chromatics is goat, shit taste confirmed

I want to wear a shirt of a band I like because I need more shirts and that's the only thing I can think of. But thanks for the opinion, even if it's shit.

>Heh, I don't care about what people think about me
>is on this fucking board

Stop being so pretentious, you aren't fooling nobody, not even yourself. Also, if it where true, not caring about what others think is the textbook definition of autism, and unless you're buff and have an alpha personality you're probs laughed @.

You're grasping at straws.

I like Opeth but nah.

go for An Ideal for Living t-shirt for dat fashcore