FUCCBOI GENERAL

none in the catalog edition

what is a watch brand that won't scream "i own a fedora" or "i wish i was 1% but i'm not"? are watches cool yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laboheme-mesh-black-CL18106
clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laboheme-silver-black-black-cl18201
clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-full-black-marble-CL40001
clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-full-black-white-marble-CL40002
clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-gold-white-marble-black-CL40003
clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-gold-black-marble-black-CL40004
fortune.com/2014/08/10/ceos-swatches/
milstil.tumblr.com/post/159377313413/alwaysoutnumberedneveroutgunned-knowing-what
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like Skagens since theyre simple and high quality but thats just me

Im looking at making a couple larger purchases in the near future, 1 being a pair of Adidas NMDs and the other being a schott 641. My questions are: Can NMDs be worn with jeans? Can they work with slim or only skinny? do the jeans have to be distressed or torn for it work? As for the jacket, I like cafe racer style jackets and people seem to really like schott, but ive seen people say the silhouette is super boxy and square. could i wear jeans, a leather jacket, and NMDs all together? thank you in advance

please do not wear running shoes with jeans, for everyone's sake
skinny looks the best

Get a Casio 168. Basically the metal version of the classic shitty Casio terrorist watch

This and I like Nixon OP

Which pair should I buy?
I have a slightly crooked nose and I'm not good at taking selfies.

Also should I shave my moustache?
Thanks /fbg/

right
i would say yes shave. shave your whole beard, not just the mustache, if you're going to shave.

does anyone here have experience with textiles courses at a-level? would really appreciate some advice

my prom date is wearing a rose gold dress, i was just gonna wear an all black suit but now everyone is telling me i need to match with my prom date. thing is, how the fuck do I match with rose gold? would an all black suit work?

Match your tie or corsage obviously. Also, if you wear a black shirt with a black suit me and my squadd will come to your highschool and fuck you up

wasn't planning on wearing a tie
and please do

a rose gold tie or shirt would be fine.

please shave, get the right pair get a new haircut and get /thinspo/ senpai

How durable are the leather Nike Cortez?

Wear a fucking tie. Wide tie if you're fat, thin tie if you're skinny. Ask your "date" what kind of clothes she will be wearing, and match her.

Is this fit ok? What can I improve anons?

can't go wrong/10

I wanna get pilotenstiefel (bundeswehr pilot boots). Only found them on ebay, pretty fucking dear pricing for surplus.
Any germans on here that could direct me to some other sites?

This is definitely a dumb question but what's the best brand for insoles?
The only one I know is Dr scholes.

i don't like the jacket but it's not offensively awful
let's see the shoes

Where the actual FUCK can I find a polo shirt that doesn't fit like a god damn box?

They do make clothing for people who aren't pathetically fat, right?

yes

try jcrew or something nigga

that guy has massive forearms

also dude weed

w2c a nice rep of this

igor
that's a video game character

in some shots in the walking cucks his arms look insane

is karmaloop legit again?

He was a bodybuilder or fitness model or something, at some point if I remember correctly. His physique is insane. Not overly big either.

>Skagens
>high quality
pls be bait

>trevor was a model
we're all gonna make it brahs

made me lol

Are you fucking blind? Do you not see his perfect jawline and gorgeous bone structure? The guy is extremely attractive, don't let the hair and stash fool you.

hi steve

How to learn to dress like this

try visiting ROSS
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

Where can I cop some mini crew socks?

The store

Thanks

adidas has some i like

I'm looking to buy my first pair of derbys and was wondering what colour would be more versatile for casual use. Should I go for a brown or grey like in the picture or would a dark blue be better? Does the colour of the sole matter? I'm not interested in anything other than suede either.

I'm aware the picture is that of oxfords.

well would you be wearing it with menswear shit or the goth shit Veeky Forums likes/black suits
if the former probably brown
if the latter black, and make sure the sole is black too

Dark coloured chinos mostly but something that works with just regular blue jeans would be nice. Is there a colour that works for both or no?

brown might work with jeans, maybe. but it won't work with dark grey/black chinos.

Alright forget about the jeans then. Grey or navy for the latter? Or will either work?

grey, but try to find some with a dark sole instead of the brown.

Okay. Appreciate the help.

black suit, white shirt, rose gold tie, rose gold accessories

What are some basic outfits to get from uniqlo?

I'm Florida so shorts only. Already got pants covered.

Is this fake, if not, can you give me an id for it?

just buy basics. wear them together. there are your basic outfits.

Stay away from Nixon, OP.

Check out cluse

clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laboheme-mesh-black-CL18106

clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laboheme-silver-black-black-cl18201

clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-full-black-marble-CL40001

clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-full-black-white-marble-CL40002

clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-gold-white-marble-black-CL40003

clusewatches.com/model/cluse-laroche-gold-black-marble-black-CL40004

comme des garcons play polos fit skinny bois well

thanks

need more pics to tell tbdesu

I like argyle socks, but they all seem to be sold in mismatched three packs.

Where can I get a ton of decent, identical argyle socks, don't care if the base is brown, grey, or black?

What if I wear running shoes with jeans ironically?

If you're asking about NMD, jeans and leather jacket, then I think you can't pull it off.
Because it really depends on how you wear it, and what specific garment it is.
I think you'll look like one of those that wear pirate black yeezys and some wide straight jeans and a bit on be a bit on the fatter side body wise.
If you want to wear NMD, safe bet advice through the internet is to go skinny or slim like said.

>What if I wear running shoes with jeans ironically?
Not sure how this will make it look better.
You can wear it as ironically as you want, but it won't look better at the end of the day.
If you don't care what other people think, then go ahead.
You can wear running shoes with jeans, just depends on how good you execute it.

Don't match, do what you want.

thanks

>Fred perry
>Brooks brothers
>CDG play
>j crew

Im not fat at all lol. I have good muscle definition but no gut and no extra fat anywhere. Thank you for the advice-- I think I was a little intimidated by NMDs because it seems like theyre meant to be worn more with joggers or something like that-- or at least thats how ive seen them worn. I typically wear skinny or slim jeans so that wont be a problem. I was going for a pretty minimalistic look, and the NMDs seem very versatile, and the jacket itself isnt super bulky. Thank you for the advice :)

swatch.

hipsters wear it. and jared kushner and lloyd blankfein
fortune.com/2014/08/10/ceos-swatches/
milstil.tumblr.com/post/159377313413/alwaysoutnumberedneveroutgunned-knowing-what

Opinions on this handkerchief

Other than watches/bracelets, would wearing an armband be a good accessory for a generic looking male?
How about a bandana or a headband (worn around the forearm)?

dope

No

k thanks...

Can you order an specific item at a specific ysl store? there's only 3 ysl "boutiques" in my country but I fear they don't have my size and they always stock more women items than mens.

Of course I'm going to ask them directly but I haven't had a chance to go, so I thought it was a good idea to ask here first, does anybody know?

what do you mean order? like ask them to ship in clothes to the store? i'd imagine they would just have you put your info down and send it to your house.

fuck this shitty advice buy full rick

I mean asking for a specific size, they usually have size 30 jeans and up but I am a 28, will they get the size for me if I ask for it?

ass backwards

>mfw when a guy from my town makes it

Is there a way to wear a straight white shirt over a tshirt without looking dumb?

Yes, make sure the tshirt under is vneck if you don't wear a tie and that the shirt isn't see through.

theres nothing bad going on here. very basic. maybe change the jacket.

yeah but not on you lmao

lmao

L M A O
M
A
O

fuck meant for trevor isn't L M A O worthy

looks like i won't be matching with my prom date because my prom date just broke up with me hahahahaha
i guess i can wear my all black suit now

actually scrap that i don't think i'll go to prom at all + save the money that i'd spend on a suit

Where the fuck can you find some interesting socks online? Im looking for something vaguely like pic related
>inb4 Stance
I just went through their whole catalogue and they only had horrid or boring shit

Thanks for the help :)

>meme socks
please don't

rolley day date
the only thing i would think of you as would be a corporate fuckdoll.

Im not asking for your opinion, im asking for recs.
I also dont see a problem with """meme socks""" alsong as theyre not too edgy, whats your argument against them?

they don't add anything to an outfit, if anything they make the outfit clumsier and busier for no reason, and the outfit would almost always look better with just plain dress/crew/noshow socks

IMO the socks, like any other article of clothing that is visible, can be used to pull attention to themself.
If I wear a basic b/w fit, maybe socks with a red symbol can add some contrast to it or make it more interesting.
I feel like your argument is like saying that any form of branding or graphic on a piece of clothing,
for example a pullover, would make the outfit clumsy or too busy.
Everything has its place, atleast I tend to think so.

What (if anything) can I wear with this?

Oh fuck me it's upside down

hahaha okay if you insist ;)

I'm 6' and losing weight, when I'm a healthy weight would I buy medium shirts or large shirts generally?

i need to cop hoodies/sweaters/jackets/coats

w2c nice overcoat?
w2c nice non-meme hoodies?
w2c nice windbreakers or jackets?

techy is fine as long as it doesn't make me look from 2543

smart, prom is overrated af

that's my pic on the top left

i wouldn't suggest socks with prints

get solid colors socks in different colors from uniqlo or amazong

some good colors includ

mustard,dark plum, olive, cream/beige,royal blue or red if you're feeling eccentric

get off this board you are 16 max.
also it's for girls mate don't bother. if you want to do something involving textiles properly then go to art college.

good shit

I know this kinda autistic to ask, but it it normal to not be able to squat in chinos? (Full slav squat). I just had them tapered and They're tight on my calves while trying to squat