Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't pay their friends back
what does this mean?

I just take public transit, it's usually quicker than driving.

2k in designer clothes is nothing and not close to enough for a reliable car lol

archive raf > car

>rather buy a shit car which will break down within a year instead of good clothes

kys yourselves

the same people writing pseudo woke shit such as this are the same ones taking 35% apr finance on a 2003, 150k mile BMW 320

I won't buy a car until I need one, I don't see the point

>i get 90% of my kids name brand clothes blah blah blah blah

oh i fucking hate when people use laughing emoticons like that

It's not "Veeky Forums in a nutshell', it's "braindead society in a nutshell".
The only value of any item for 90% of people is cost value (if they buy expensive clothes - they buy it to show others that they can buy it, if the buy a car - the buy it of social status among those same faglets, who think of items in money value only). That group of people cant imagine there are any other value of clothes other than cost value and status (among same faglets) value.

My thoughts exactly

You can lease a Honda Civic, a boring but reliable car, for 2k down and $200 a month

this is a bad post

ur probably awkward as fuck irl
some people are good at being funny or relatable and some are not. Ur not good at it. So don't try and ppl will like u more autismo

elaborate

>$200 a month
>my entire budget

I don't think I need a car...

Why the fuck would I need a car if I live in a city and country with one of the most extensive public transport infrastructures in the world, and which I get to use for free as well?

Debts or can't pay for buying everyone food on your birthday, things like that.

>being effay
>in a car

How will people see my fits if I'm encased?

>200 a month
Get off Veeky Forums and get your life priorities straight broke boy

long term travelling without working, seems nice to me.

I can't really buy a new car in each country every few months so it's moot...

ur probably the type that has a hard time knowing when to laugh. You think dark humor is "funny." You laugh at odd times when you're with friends and you always find yourself realizing you're the only one laughing,
You practice your laugh.
You probably only scoff.
You think your laugh might be clever and appropriate because you've toned it down but sometimes you can still see people become visibly uncomfortable when you laugh.
Sometimes you tell jokes and you get awkward laughs back.
Your jokes are often meant to be funny but come out instead as hard truths and mean comments to your family, friends, and others around you.
Sometimes you joke about inappropriate topics, but don't realize you've crossed a line until after the fact.

Know this, sarcasm isn't good humor. Sarcastic people are just sad, depressed, or bitter funny people. If you're not a funny person, don't try to be a sarcastic person. You're just going to hurt people instead.

When you start to adult and for relationships, you will find yourself in networking situations. Much like a group of people standing around a table. Notice that not everyone is making jokes. There might be one or two people that are really working the moment. But there will be a man or a woman, relaxing in the moment. They aren't saying anything, but they seem confident.
This. This is what you need to learn.
You can learn to be confident and someone people love to be around, without being funny.

You're probably a very linear person, you have a hard time empathizing with people or understanding why they're upset. But you can easily say what definitely lead up to them being hurt.
You probably notice things, logical things, about people they don't often realize. You can predict what people may do or say, but you have a really hard time knowing how people may feel. THat's what you need to compensate for. Practice empahisizng with people. Try to be in a room, without relating to people, without trying to put yourself into an equal standing with others, but step into their shoes. Try to feel what they feel, not as you would feel what they feel, but as they feel what they feel.

You'd be a good lawyer or a good computer science, but you have trouble think abstractly. So don't try. If you want to connect with others, do it some other way. Trying complimenting people.

>I like your work ethic, I wish I had your ambition
>I like how you always have something nice to say
>you're very well spoken
>i enjoy being with you
>you're hilarious and fun to be around

that kind of stuff

Veeky Forums tends more towards "failed normie rich kid" than "nigger who spends all his money on jordans" but I might be wrong here

>the reply equating "name brand" clothes to designer clothing

lolololol take a look at mr freud over here

maybe it's not fancy enough for you but there are plenty of cars people sell online for 1 - 3k that are reliable

>tfw to complex for women too understand

A lot of these people are suburbanites who have never actually set eyes upon designer clothing, only what's at Nordstrom or whatever.

t. dude who grew up in the suburbs whose mom shopped almost exclusively at Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD so le fanny
edit: Thanks for the gold!

who knew an innocent video about a man shopping for a new outfit at ross could cause such internal torment to one man

this is idubbbz/filthyfrank level humor

is he always this unfunny or has he ever produced something that warrants a TV show?

lighten up you fucking losers

>honda civic
>boring
cmon the civic is some of the most fun you can have on a budget

he was already experiencing torment. you should understand that considering that you're projecting the same feelings

that's not what projecting means you fag

it's exactly what projecting means. you can say that it's wrong but the context is perfect