Face rate thread

Last hit the bump limit and no can be arsed to make a new one.

why you mad?

nigga u look like wilson from house had a rape baby with henry rollins that was destined to shoot up a school

rolling for school shooting. quads you have to kill yourself too. will be watching the news.

with the right haircut (bigger hair atleast) you will look pretty good user, id say 7.5/10 but could go to 8

cringe

>tfw resting bitch face
Here's a slightly better image.

I tried to post a bunch of times and got ignored.
bunch of jealous asses

Connord Murphy?

dont listen to him hes just busting your chops

you guys are so stupid

posting again without the quote

i'd fuck this twink if it got a better haircut

Reposting hidden shit hair

Frowning meme never helped anyone

Embarrassing rationalization you have there there

need to lose weight and to shave

im fuckin gay dude; fuckin so fuckin gay

Im growing it out for the John Connor look, that pic is a couple months old

r8

timestamp/10
liar/10

cute

Is this you? Or is it just a meme? Didn't you post in the last thread?

Rate

yo hash is that you

you looked very attractive in the thumbnail

:(
that's funny because it reflects real life too

8/10

Nice thousand yard stare

post on /soc/, this isn't fashion related

1st day on Veeky Forums, huh?

is it yours? fuck off with your traditions like if face rates were always on Veeky Forums
there is a board specifically for this stuff, I don't get why you have to post it on the board specifically dedicated to fashion

These threads literal cancer to Veeky Forums. You guys are all insecure as fuck.

these threads literal Panacea to Veeky Forums.

/soc/ is the place for you my man

You look like shrek when he turned into a human.

Pretty hot
(No homo)

go to /soc/

spoilers bro....

you look like an asshole, man.

0/10 would befriend

/soc/

basicwhitemale.jpg

thoughts?

another picture of me at harvard

looking _____ user, you can read the entirety of my post on /soc/

You look like the last thing a tranny prostitute ever sees after trawling small town football games for confused jocks

it's about time someone had a respect for rules and logic on this board

i just feel bad for them at this point coz it's painfully obvious they have either never received compliments irl, or are using attention from Veeky Forums to try and fill the void.

oh well

/soc/ is all about that though, I don't get why they don't do it there where they'll actually get some social points back. There people are friendly about wanting to connect with other people, here you'll get people acting angry because this board isn't about face rates

side note: I don't hang out at /soc/ but when I've glanced by it I've gotten surprised about the general feeling of acceptance and warmth there. Those people really want to interact

Which is why ppl come here for face rates. Compliments on /soc/ are overly saccharine and come across as prompting quid pro quo
Everyone here are catty bitches so when you get positive feedback here it's usually genuine.
Saw someone tell a dude in a /soc/ r8 thread to come here the other day because "Veeky Forums r8 threads are like /soc/ ones only in hard mode"

I don't know how to feel about this if that's the case. I feel bad about taking away something that makes people feel better about themselves but at the same time that isn't what this board is about. For whatever that's worth

Oh I still think all these off topic threads need to fuck off back where they belong.
I'm just telling you one reason why they don't.
/soc/ need to stop being such sugarcoating pussies that we get all their refugees seeking a dose of bitter honesty.

Dude you are a 6. You spent hours trying to get a snap that shows off that shadow of a cheekbone and the only one that felt right was blurry af but you figured "screw it".
Find validation in some other area of your life. Excel at math or something. Getting compliments on how you look isn't going to be a reliable source of ego for you

>Veeky Forums r8 threads are like /soc/ ones only in hard mode
Exactly. I got some good r8s in the last thread that made me feel like damn I'm gonna make it. No point having aesthetic clothes if you don't have an aesthetic face. I when I got those 8/8 r8s I went and copped some YSL and threw some L'Oreal in the mix because I'm worth it

That said, it's called hard mode...not legendary mode. But you still a 6 asian bruh

yeah, fair enough. Stopped coming here regularly a while back and I don't really feel as threatened by people shitting the place up

Brah I literally just opened my camera and snapped a pic while putting my face at an angle.
>getting upset over a strangers selfie

>your pic now gets posted here by other people

eh

let me guess, you're either
or

lmao like this place is the pillar of taste

if you're getting "compliments" here and none irl then i've got some bad news for you. if you get compliments irl and still desperately seek validation from Veeky Forums then you're definitely a psychopath

they said mean things to you didn't they user?

nope, not a psychopath (:

try and deflect all u want i didn't say one single lie in that reply

dub dubs of truth
>ugly people take a dim view of face r8 threads
well shit nigga. knock me over with a feather

>I don't care what people think about me
post a selfie then. you don't care either way, right?
spoiler alert: user's camera is in his other pants

idk why youre still deflecting. it's ok if you fall into one of those categories. ok i lied it's not

besides in real life, there are these platforms called twitter and instagram which are used to get gassed. have you heard of them? there's others too like snapchat, and even tumblr? maybe i'm sure quite a bit of people still use it. so what you do is post a picture on one of those platforms and boom, instant gratification. or you dress up real nice and head outside.

actually disregard all that i've been exposed. lemmie call up my surgeron and hopefully after 6 months i'll get those compliments from 3-4 anons in Veeky Forums. then i'll truly know i look GOOD!

I really like ye haircut my man
What's the name of it?, how did you ask your barber for it?

>no picture
>text wall
who's deflecting now user?

fix hair and you're golden

a text wall is 4 sentences? whew. i just simply pointed out how dumb these threads are, and wasn't given a proper reason as to why they're not.

when you start receiving those compliments irl you'll see these threads in a different light too. g00d luck

Actually fishing for likes on cuckbook is worse, it's just a fake experience all around. Here you get that raw unfiltered rate that we all crave. Last thread I got anywhere from 5-8, I don't give a fucc Post your pic and I'll rate your ass, who knows maybe you'll even like it. But I doubt it

i just simply pointed out how dumb these threads are
Look at where we are, this board is pure vanity wrapped up in autism, if you don't care about how you look why the fuck are you here?

still no pic, huh? What is it? Acne? Jew nose?
He's here because his self-assured lack of vanity won't let him leave while he's taking a beating so he's trying to break even and slink away

Human Shrek / 10 (7/10) fix hair, get stubble could be a 8

If I were gay 10/10

6/10

6/10

Looks like you just had your heart broken/10

6/10 Look like a stoner I went to school with

Pink eye/10

Not my thing, but could be 7.5/10

bad hair/10, otherwise 8/10

wtf/10

Can't make my mind up/10

6.5/10 fashion can stubble could make you a 7.5

Right /fa, fuck me up

oh look it's henry rollins

the pic is bait right? there's no way you could comfortable judging people like that if that's your pic. no fucking way

i'm absolutely demanding a timestamp

whats ur insta

u calling me ugly senpai? fite mi m9

Gimme a hand gesture and I'll do it 4 u

crooked ryan gossling eyes, except im not rich.

real life is literally the first thing i mentioned. if you need anonymous strangers to point out flaws for a "unfiltered rate" u may be beyond professional help. ever tried looking in a mirror?compare that to a stranger that goes out of their way to compliment your face. yes it does happen believe it or not idk why i need to keep saying this but if that has never before then...

sorry but it's common knowledge, anyone that gets complimented regularly irl isn't gonna come running to Veeky Forums for that reassurance. and believe or not, just like the compliments from strangers some people don't actively seek the validation of Veeky Forums for every single thing!

just like everyone else, i hope, i come here to shitpost and maybe find the very rare thread that has a good discussion going on. or is the intention of these just some giant really terrible shitpost? is it a fetish thing, hmmm. you're still welcome to enjoy these posts obviously it's a free country, but this is at the very very bottom of the totem pole for Veeky Forums autism grats

sorry dude i'm already on nose job #2, didn't really need them honestly but i truly believe everyone should get a nose job at least once in their life, and a few subtle touch ups never hurt anybody. also i have great skin too if i do say so myself!

go the fuck away to /soc/

this goes in /soc/, as always