- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.

time to shitpost this new thread
my numbers decide my trading strategy

Sage from Alaska

dude
do you realize
that you literally just got ALL EVENS on your post number?
im sure your gains went up 10% just for that

OP please, what is the point of posting this thread for the gazillionth time?

I guess by now all the 60 dudes browsing Veeky Forums have seen your post.

>1

im trying this thing now, but cause i am very poor i am starting with 25 bucks. Made a dollar today, i guess its a win at 4% gain

I am only winner in forex market i made 400 dollars with my new EA strategy indianforexpakistan thanks to Allah if u want EA make me know :)

1 Allah Ackbah = 10% gains

nah that sounds like a crap idea OP, do some reading on proper money management

also - in b4 the Alaskan Autismo starts posting.... :D

no my friend only skill here if God wills :)

but you are a false prophet, how dare you suggest we should follow you, Mohammed pbhu is the last true prophet, following you is a sin against him

people shouldn't follow you or your heretic EA but should instead trade themselves and inshallah they shall have profit

people fail and lose their money in forex often because they see themselves as traders who will take a salary from their wins.
if you approach it with the viewpoint that it is to be for growing capital, then you can set more realistic goals and trade with a different mentality.
if you want to make $1000 a month because you need to withdraw $1000 from your account to pay bills, you will become careless and end up with nothing.
if you are just growing capital and want to see a return at the end of 10 years, you have a better chance. mindset.

doesn't matter what your mindset is if you've got no edge in the first place.... playing roulette with a different mentality isn't going to help much as there is still no edge to actually beat the game in the first place

>tfw you'll never live in a house made out of dirt or be invited to a homosexual yurt foam party ;__;

ALWAYS BUY YEN

ALWAYS SUCK DICK

Requesting autism triangle pics

>All evens
>1
>0
>10%

It's all so fucking clear.

It's easy guys

N___I___G___G___E___R

I

G

G

E

R

>how many autists does it take to draw random lines on a w1 chart?

Just 1

Forex is very dangerous.

Fuck you guys

go on, post the e-mail, you know you want to.... :)

[email protected]

i'm sad because the forex market is closed.

what represents the green and red lines ? Is the stock price the continuous line ?

That's Bitcoin dude

Me to can't wait till it's open again I got an extra 400 can't wait to trade on a new account with 500:1 leverage

seus baitolas motherfuckers

did you already lose the $2,500 that you were going to turn into $25,000 in a month?

Haven't started yet I'm insuring my camaro and shit going to put all my stuff in a storage unit one of my dj girls just inherited a trust fund and she want me to make her famous in Seattle singing and rapping about memes

but what about your dirt house?

I'm going to finish installing the electrical and put a music studio in it and return whenever I want to be in Alaska I have a yurt to that is much bigger but the earthbag home is more secure and safeties going to be really hard for someone to bust through 20 inch dirtbag walls with limestone plaster.

Pic related they look more like this during construction mine looks similar except I made a flat roof because I may come back and add a upstairs

Read the book why should your house be your biggest investment? If you can build a earth house for 5% what it costs to get a house with a loan and you OWN the dirt home you can have more money for investments and they don't look bad at all when they are done.

but how will you pay for your all your dirt houses when you just lost all your money trying to prove to Veeky Forums autismals that you could turn $2,500 into overnight millions with forex?

it is true that niggers like you will never progress beyond living in a mud hut without assistance no matter how much you expose them to modern civilization

>going to be really hard for someone to bust through 20 inch dirtbag walls
like anyone would want to steal your malt liquor and leftover fried chicken

Lol I'm very white and I am going to put a lot of computers and audio video editing equipment in the dirt house literally over 60,000. Dollars worth of gear I've been accumulating since childhood. It's also not hard to turn 2500 into 25000 you just need to not be greedy and keep a high margin% use high leverage to like 500:1 worst case scenario is I'll turn it into 10,000

This is my 5 day a week tradeing strategy secret I'm going to share with you.

Don't knock earthbag homes until you see one in real life I'm going to build many in my lifetime. Yurts are awsome to!! Why don't you do a google image search on earthbag home

So I'm watching videos to see how the pros trade but seems like this guy uses triangles to XD

Going live tomorrow. My only goal is the price of a GTX 970 (~$300)
I'll be putting $3000 in, aiming for 1% per successful trade, with a 2:3 risk/reward. My max drawdown is going to be $600. Looking for trades around the 2-3hr timeframe.
If I can make $300 in 2-3 weeks, I'm happy. Then I'll go to my next goal: a set of expensive monitors, ~$600. Then next stop: the moon.
If I'm close to my starting capital after a month I'll re-evaluate my strategy.
If my equity reaches $2400: I have failed. Then I'll take that $2400 to the blackjack table and have some fun.

Wish me luck, Veeky Forumsnatches.

>you just need to not be greedy and keep a high margin% use high leverage to like 500:1

US RESIDENTS ARE ALLOWED A MAXIMUM LEVERAGE OF 50:1 FOR FX

IF YOU ARE USING 500:1 YOU ARE NOT AN US RESIDENT BUT SOME PAKI SCAMMER INVOLVED IN CASHBACK SCHEMES WITH SOME SHADY BROKER
YOU ALSO TAKE OPPOSITE POSITIONS ON DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS SO YOU CAN COME HERE AND SHOW A PROFIT EVERY TIME
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Go straight for the blackjack dude, it's going to be funnier at least. Double down on every losing hand, start small, don't get greedy

dude im alaskan and forexbrokerinc offers 500:1 leverage to usa clients ive gotten money in and out of them just fine and never got a knock on my door

also your reading the law wrong US citizens can trade overseas but there is risk i only keep under 10,000 in a overseas broker then profits i move to a USA broker like fxcm and forex.com and take extremley low risk trades only making 5-10% a month

>forexbrokerinc
UNREGULATED OFFSHORE BROKER

this. it's literally a scam broker that doesn't even put your trades through. They go against every one of your trades themselves. If they see you are actually knowledgeable and making a profit theyre gunna fuck with your entries and spreads to make you unprofitable.

Nothing bad with market makers themselves (they allow microlots and negative equity protection if you are a n00b that wants to grow a small account) as long as they are regulated and have a physical address with offices and not some bullshit fake address for white label companies

depends what you do/how you trade... there are regulated bucket shops - oanda is one of the least bad ones

but there are still inherent conflicts of interest there, it is generally a bad idea

one exception is there are sometimes tax advantages (spread betting in the UK), which in some circumstances can outweigh the extra costs (though generally the tax advantage isn't often sufficient to justify using a bucketshop)

Idk bout that I traded with them to test em out and made 1100 and placed a withdraw and got my money in 4 days

They haven't done any of that since I use them

Nah I don't want to trade for other people I have enough accounts I'm tradeing now there's one guy I might trade for in the future in tradeing a demo account for him at the moment but I'm making good % return I'll just chill follow my tradeing plan mentioned And do very well in the future

Pic related is other pros tradeing in autism triangles

not enough to move out of parent's basement

this is what it looks like on the outside

That's actually a dry cabin in Alaska very common for Alaskans and it's in town

My exterior of my earthbag home is lime plaster not clay so it's whiter more like pic related

BUY SIGNAL on EUR/JPY pair.

Oh yeah what about eur usd

what is up with usd, chinese news should have been a boost no?

>forexbrokerinc
They're not bad, but I wouldn't trust them with anything over 5k. I've used them before.

How to win at this:
>open accounts with as many 'trustworthy' unregulated brokers as possible
>put a small amount (3-5k) in each
>link them together with trade copier EAs
>trade as one

Find good brokers in a thread titled "going offshore to escape the CFTC" on babypips. They've already discussed this to death.

post autism triangles for confirm

no signal on EUR/USD for the moment.

That's not my trade I see no triangles

Already made profit off this triangle here!

Now I'm going to trade a longer term triangle

pyramid signal on h4 confirmed
buying eur/jap at 123.158

>buying in a downtrend
;^)

i'm actually short eur/usd right now just waiting for it to hit my t/p

Did it hit your take profit yet? Did you keep over 1000% margin to minimize risk? Are you in the triangle?

I can show you a legit autist quarter circle pattern with a variable after-quarter pattern if you want

it's based off of the players driving price down in a controlled fashion by buying little bits here and there in illiquid times.

this can be followed by the same thing by selling positions here and there to get price smoothly up to a point, or a quick shoot up, but it's always followed by something that doesn't make a new low.

I'm sure I can modify it into a triangle

this was the eur/jpy back in 2012

eur/usd
the thing is is that i was able to build the right half of the circle when price reached around where i anticipated the center would be at
pretty neat-o stuff

Here's a huge triangle opportunity right here. See how big the triangle is! That means huge Gainz

Is that the daily charts? How do you know where to start your triangle circle? Also.... Amidoinitrite?

if you scale back a bit i could tell you if you have a good pattern or not
though, i'd probably be more inclined to wait for a new low, as the current one seems a little TOO volatile.

its hard for me to say, but it just seems like there's manipulation going on, like there's a price to be hit. it's not that someone just wants to realize profits or dump risk, but there's a group colluding. then again, interest rates can affect the global economy...

>Daily
>Yearly
>Decade

Do you know what pattern recognition is?

>not using superior 3d egyptian autism pyramids
are you even trying?

Never played, never will

Playing the forex market is a guaranteed loss

Congrats, you almost graphed out the algorithm for somebody's automated trading program. Trade against it and piss them off.

Isn't that illegal? Isn't that called predatory tradeing?

no

Unless you make buku bucks to buy more eth and btc

lel

Can someone explain to me what the significance of the shapes in those graphs are?

primitive 2d alaskan autism triangles

so this is a never ending thread, huh, every time i come on Veeky Forums its there

Guys is EasyForex reliable?

Its a secret message. Superimpose a fibonacci spiral on the graphic.

user says the true