Yeezy 350 v2 "cream white"

Who's hyped for the "cream white" colorway being released soon?

How many times have I told you to be careful around my buckets of plaster? Look, you got your socks covered in them

r/streetwear for sure

>stores are getting 3x as much stock as breds
easy W, low resale
will probably cop anyway

What effayness tier are these compared to existing colorways?

when these will spread on teh streetz, i'll just hop from feet to feet and ruin them kek

same shit regardless colorway, nigger/10

2017's most stepped on sneaker for sure lmfao

Once I was very drunk with a friend and used a sharpie to scribble on the Yeezys of a guy who was sitting in front of me on a bus

i would punch you stupid fucks so hard i swear to god

holy shit

>low resale
I kinda doubt it
the colorway is actually really fucking good for once
I mean I think yeezys are fucking garbage and wouldn't get caught dead wearing a pair but I'd use these as beaters for sure

and reveal your power level in public? and then normies would know how much of a poorfag you are LMAO

i wouldn't be blatanly obvious about it. but if i see you at the bar with those cuck shoes, i might walk up to the bar and "accidentally" wipe my soles on the primeknit

Kekles

>cuck shoes
Those aren't CP's

nope, the current official cuck shoes are yeezys

Nope. Those are CP's. CP's are a cucks wet dream shoe. Yeezys are for fuccbois.

Get them, they look amazing, and I bet resale won't be that bad

looks nice

seems like a solid investment

Easy money

Easy bred

That's why you hire bosniaks for construction jobs my man

What is the most effay Yeezy colorway?

What does cuck even fucking mean anymore?

How are Yeezy's "cuck"?

When I think of a cuck I think of a balding liberal nu-male in big glasses sipping a latte. Cucks assuredly don't wear Yeezys.

You people are so fucking vapid.

I personally think the grey and orange and the bred ones are the best.

these all whites after i stepped on them and made them unique

you do realize that these shoes look cringe as fuck and show complete lack of fashion sense. lm also guessing that theyre extremely overpriced, which makes you look even dumber.

Breds are probably my favorite as well.

Where I can cop bred replicas with the best quality to price ratio?

>v2s
fucking PUKE
we need retro yeezys already

lets just say that if we're actually at the bar and this kind of accident happens i would accidentally smash the first sharp i thing i see over and over your head, ffs im paying for those shoes, you cant just ruin them because you're a disaster as a human being

what's the point of getting all white yeezys. they'll get fucked up fast

try it motherfucker, i bench 345 lbs. i'd break a fuckbois skull on a bar and knock his teeth out on a curb. fuck you and your cuck shoes

i'm some completely different user catching this post and my bait detector went off. fuck man if you're not trolling why the fuck did you take the time to write that

>b-bro you stepped on my plastic chinese meme sneakers

fuck off cuck

wow man Veeky Forums used to be good once, expecially Veeky Forums now its nothing, there's a bunch of stupid retards around enjoying creating stupid baits and calling normie other people, i leave you to your pity, die in a pit, no one will miss you

where tf do i even buy yeezys

you'll never know unless it happens ;)

foot locker

the cuck store

yeezys are the alpha shoe
for cuck wear you can go with any pair of boots

tf do people buy these expensive ugly ass shits

they literally look like mocasins being carried by giant centipedes so fukin ugly

post a fit kiddo