Does science have a sexist problem?

Does science have a sexist problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Science is an a-moral methodology.

Yes.

Pic related. Look at that fascist

Plenty of male scientists push hard on the autism scale, and hence do not do well with coorporating with women

No not really, they are grown men doing what they love. It seems you are the insecure autistic little shit.

Do women have a sexism problem?

Cunts, bitches and sluts can't do science. Their tiny bird-like female brains struggle with the merest hint of logic.

Science didn't have a bitch problem, it just doesn't have any of the little whores because they don't know how to do anything but kitchen work.

>image.jpg

Can't say am not a female scientist.

OP is a faggot

I still find it funny that the shirt was made by a woman

I honestly don't understand math well enough to do science and it's not because of The Patriarchy

You also don´t understand math well enough because you don´t study enough.

probably, apparently papers with women's names are taken less seriously than the same papers with men's names

however the problem is a lack of meritocracy and objectivity, feminists who view these things as obstacles to be removed need to think about what this implies

>> /pol/

Weakest bait ever. Apply more effort next time. I'm very disappointed

No.

The bias has been highly correlated to gender in the sense that women will mark higher other women and men will mark higher other men. So the unfairness doesn´t come from human spirit but because there are more men PhDs in many areas of STEM, though not everywere. But that would mean than in Biology or Chemisry you will get the same result for men. Also, that´s why people use pseudonyms and keep confidientiality in peer review so you could just call yourself adam smithee.

I guess so. How do you even study math? It's not words.

what ?!

it is even funnier when this beta kuk whined in public while apologizing

No.

does sex have scientist problem?

math is the true evil in this world
humans shouldnt have that much power

I do not understand the question lol, do you mean scientific institutions?

Do practice problem and at the end challenge problems. Apply your knowledge whenever you can even if its a stupid example. Discuss it with others.

Wat?

How about go ask Veeky Forums for starters? Start with:

>Book of Proof - Hammack
>Calculus - Spivak

Start with baby rudin.

No.
Bitches don't love science.

What you mean is science is competitive and women don't compete well against men so they shy away.

>recommending baby Rudin to someone who is clueless about maths

no

Modern women are very sexist, yes.

They are also very sexy: ^)

Reality has a sexist problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

>different people look different

strong observation, Sherlock

That's not what sexual dimorphism is

The big one is the bottom

No, some women have a "male hating" problem

Why do you guys whine so much?

That's not whining it's criticism.
One should always be critical of injustice.

Absolutely, but it's mostly ignorance rather than malice.

I don't think it's injustice to say "that shirt makes me uncomfortable".

People who tweeted about the shirt were overreacting, but it's annoying how alt-right types are still triggered by the backlash, two gears after the fact.

Even at the time of "shirtgate", the amount of people upset by the shirt was dwarfed by the people angry that others took offense.

Good.

"People" offended by a cheesy shirt should get all the backlash angry neckbeards on social media can dish out.

What happened was unjust. The swiveling minority got their way, because they are a bunch of cents. Like you apparently.

Why is it so important if a handful of people were uncomfortable? Did those tweets really deserve to be highlighted?

Yes, because I personally dislike those people and I'll support any attempt at ridiculing them.

Petty, I know.

Why would he wear such a tacky a shirt?

?Sexblem havist scieprob doencea as?

Why the fuck would you care? He just landed a probe in a moving asteroid

>you're not allowed to criticize tacky fashion because he is le science man

Why the fuck is this thread on Veeky Forums?

GTFO

He is saying it's irrelevant to the accomplishment. Which it is.

When did I say it was relevant to the accomplishment?

You implied it.

No you inferred it.

Because you implied it.

>Why would he wear such a tacky a shirt?
Where?

Bringing it up.
But I can tell you why. The woman who designed it asked him to.

I was just wondering why someone would have let alone wear that shirt to work.
I guess she was a friend?

Yep, the shit you do for friends.

The fucked up part eas that because the media is a fucking disgusting slut, they took extra care on talking about the shirt and how.people were getting offended till the point he was asked to apologize in the summit of his life work.