/qg/ - Questions General

Questions General

Everything that's not related to any other general thread goes and is not big enough for another new general thread goes here.

"Is [something] effay?" goes here.

"Does [something] fit me?" goes here.

"Where should I search for [something]?" goes here.

Two-posts discussions go here too.

Before you go and create a new thread, make sure it's not discussed here.

Last thread

Hey newfag there's already a fuccboi general

I have a question: when will newfags stop making questions threads?

fuck off back to r e d d i t you clueless fuck

does it fucking matter? god, Veeky Forums fags always making autist hissy fits because mommy didn't cut their hotdog for them like THEY want

>Have an established format
>"I don't like it let me change it"
>Get mad when people don't like it
>Admit you're not even from here
How would you like it if I went in your house and told you how things should be done? Why are you getting mad at me user, I'm just shitting in your sink. You fags always throw hissy fits when I shit in your sinks because I didn't shit the way YOU wanted.

fuck off with this shit already, you're shitting up the board

fuccboi general is still up no matter how hard you try to change a tradition, you won't

are you retarded? that thread you linked is far from bump limit, still in the catalog, besides there's a fuccboi general

thanks shithead, now we have 3 threads for the same exact thing

I have a challenge here because I need advice. I am starting a manual labor job as a hands on contractor, and I want to know if it is possible to be fashionable while wearing clothes you have to accept will get dirty? It's summer so my dress has to be suitable for the weather. Boots, pants, shirts, is it possible to have durable clothing that is functional in an environment of wear and tear?

Is this real or not?

milsurp or mil isnpired wear is an option

The bump limit is at 300+ replies why the fuck would you make a thread every 2 days.

good idea OP. newfags don't know what the fuccboi general is and they don't read the sticky. we should keep remaking this general and keep it visible

is it any better to have 20 of the top 30 threads be "is this effay?" with a link to a $10 white t-shirt on ebay? that's against the rules too and this is an answer to that

is it fake

Before they disappear 4eva I want to get a pair or two of the older style Acne jeans, but there's no where I can try them on first and the names kinda confuse me. I'm looking for a skinny fit with a small leg opening (although I could probably get this tapered anyway) with a bit of stretch.

>last thread
>literally 80 fucking replies
>all while there is also fuccboi general which is literally Veeky Forums staple for the exact same shit
for what reason

Because OP is trying to change the tradition due to his misplaced sense of self importance whilst simultaneously not understanding the nature of Veeky Forums

Where can i buy some cheapish shorts that dont make me look like a total faglord?

If they can't figure out what fuccboi general is, they shouldn't fucking be here.

Ace and Thin are their skinniest fits. Both are TTS.

well i completely agree but as you can see, they keep on coming