Veeky Forums gym shoes general

what're some Veeky Forums sneakers to wear to the gym, but can also be styled with fits, other than ultra boosts?

ultra boost st

>wearing boost to the gym

goodbye knees and hips and ankles, fuck stability desu

honestly wear a hard sole you fucking retard. sambas if you're one of those faggots that only wears adidas

did you not read the post, dumbshit? He said other than ultra boost

I wear my boots whenever I go to the gym, am I doing it wrong? Does it even matter?

like this i guess
the gym is gym, wear running shoes or squat shoes if u squat a ton of weight

other than implies that ultra boost is a valid option fucktard
ronnie coleman wore boots to the gym, that's okay. boost is absolutely NOT okay under any circumstances.

Other than means other than ub. You retard

>women's nikes

lel

Adidas tubular doom only 110

adidas tubular radial 100

Fuck off t. other

Chucks or Vans are the best lifting shoes for the avg person.

Squat shoes or Joggers if you're a semi-pro athlete

These are god-tier, eqt support advanced
fuck no these are shit for gym and radials are ugly as

im retarded forgot pic

Just got a pair of these, best ultra boost I've seen, leather cage & insole are amazing, and the knit colors are black primeknit and waxed black primeknit, so they look all black, but they kind of glisten a bit

Chucks obviously. Also
These are all shit for the gym and OP's shoes are pretty much just rip ankles and form: the shoe

96 revlite

w2c i've been looking for these everywhere (size 41)

These are also terrible gym shoes
>womens
Oh never mind. You're just a cardio bunny

Vans or chucks are only acceptable answers

>pleb detected

Geobaskets

i can tell from these comments that nobody here goes to the gym or trains properly at least.
you guys look ridiculous wearing that shit into the gym kys

Only real answer. Just wear stable, low to the ground shoes.

Why the fuck would you need all those shoes for the gym? They are just fucking up your form.

>caring about style when you go to the gym

do you also take a selfie in the bathroom to show off your nonexistent progress? you guys are no different than women who go their for attention

this however a pair of joggers with a pair of prestos isnt a bad idea.

Found this 50 bucks, about as much as I'd pay for chucks if they were full price
idk if they're any better for lifting, but they're certainly sturdier, no signs of wear compared to my old chucks.

I mean I get your point but obv no one wants to like like a complete dumbass. The whole point of fashion is caring what other people think.