Please

What can I wear casually as a "uniform" so I don't have to think about fashion anymore?

HEAD
TO
TOE
RICK OWENS

For me it is a plain black tee, dickies, and black boots/sneakers.

Buy a few different coloured plain t-shirts (white, navy, olive, red), a few pairs of black skinny jeans and a pair of white low-top sneakers. Cuff your jeans to show off your bedazzlingly white socks.

whatever you like and find comfortable and practical
I'm trying to get to the point where I have capsule wardrobe and basically only handful of outfits I can wear
right now I really only have 3 outifts I wear

slim fit jeans
converse/vans
plain tees

i thought that was sam

plain polo's, shirts, and T-shirts on a really casual day
cardigans or basic knits/sweats if it's cold
dark wash slimfit denim and chinos
minimal leather sneakers (example: adidas stan smiths)

the most important thing is that your clothes fit you properly and your colors work well together

lol same here.

Plain t shirt
Dark wash jeans
Optical white converse

All regular fit

If you care about fashion too much, it will always be visible to women and it's not attractive to them

lol same

Me too, kek

go american.
flannel t shirt and jeans/pants

I go for minimalism.
But minimalism also has it's own trends which makes it not that great.
I think the best way to just wear a well fit t-shirt and some well neutral well fit jeans.
Then after that just 100% stop caring about fashion.
Because there is no "uniform", and if you keep searching for it then you still care about fashion and still waste time, so the solution is to stop caring, even if you haven't achieved or reached the "uniform stage" yet.
So just go full Mark Zuckerberg and go t-shirt and jeans, but a bit better colors and fit. Black and white best choice.

As for shoes, just go the most comfortable sneaker. Just buy some ultra boost and you're done.

Lol i thought that was shopped sam

black t-shirt
black jeans (fitted)
dark brown boots with a belt

in winter wear a black hoodie with a leather jacket. change clothes to suit the weather.

sunglasses is a nice touch if its sunny

self-enquiry tier good advice

This. Just choose any clothes you like that always match each other so you don't have to think about anything fashion related when you leave the store.

It doesn't have to be black, your pants don't have to be slim, it doesn't have to be "minimalist", just get what you're most comfortable with. (but also it's a good idea to choose something reasonably comfortable to society too)

It is sam

on the INSDIDE .

frig off

black everything
or pic related is easy too, white tee, regular slim or straight lightwash jeans and white sneakers

>black everything
the problem with this is people will judge you negatively like my grandmother who refused to speak to me once because i wore black dress shorts and black tee.

POST UNIFORM/MINIMALIST INSPO

R O S S
O
S
S

this is not a 'heterosexual man'. This man is likely asexual.

Any man who was honestly pursuing a mate of the opposite sex would not wear this if he had any hopes of procreating.

What is asexual about him? Also please post an example,

me 2

I wear
>blue jeans
>white tee
>grey university sweatshirt
>white hi-top converse

When I'm being lazy, in finals week or what not

>not giving up on sexual pleasures to pursue fashion as your one true love

It is asexual in the fact that he so obviously does not care about his appearance (something quite unnatural)

Imagine a male giving up on its feathered plume or a bear that stops its mating call

>For me it is a plain black tee, dickies, and black boots/sneakers.

Hey, this is probably a dumb question, but can you help me out withsome Dickies information? What are the best-looking black ones? Which fit do you wear? Slim fit? Or some other fit?

I've got a capsule wardrobe of a few white button ups, black jeans, black boots, a leather jacket for fall and a wool coat for winter, and a couple sweaters in black, grey and green
not super interesting, but it never doesn't work, and it leaves room to get more interesting pieces without having to worry about what i can and can't wear them with.
if you're doing this kind of thing what really matters is cut and quality
i still follow fashion and window shop and shit, but i don't buy very often and having a capsule keeps me from getting swept up in trends that'll be forgotten in a season
that and if you've got a good capsule wardrobe you've always got something to wear, I can't think of a single situation where black jeans, boots, and a white shirt will look out of place unless you're at the beach or something

Not him but
Go to the store and try them on, best way. If you tuck your shirt dickies with a higher waist are ideal liek the original

shut up virgin

there's more to pulling gash than your looks

White button dowm
Black slacks
Black leather belt
LEATHER Chelsea boots with a cuban heel

Thats what I wear erryday

who?