Are Cross pendants effay if you're not a Christfag?

Are Cross pendants effay if you're not a Christfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is burka effay if you aren't goatfucker?

Are gold coins and underhanded scheming effay if you're not a hooknosed kike?

Is trickery and deception effay if you're not Jewish?

Are fedoras effay if you're not an atheist?

Is a mouthful of cum effay if you aren't OP?

Are kāsāyas effay if I'm not buddhist?

Irony is played out so from here we have to move on to sincerity to be Veeky Forums.

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1

Become a Christian and a Fascist.

gold coins and underhanded scheming is always effay

no, you look like an asshole.

People will assume you're a Christian because it's the obvious outward mark of being a Christian. So unless you are Christian don't wear one lol.

The rappers and stuff wear really big ones and obviously this is different, but small pendants are almost exclusively worn by Christians.

>Christian and a Fascist

almost completely incompatible. How am I to reconcile man's natural propensity for war with christian values? How am I to devote myself to the state when there exists a higher power than it?

Listen to the podcast and find out.

i have one, almost the exact same as your pic. I'm kinda a christfag though, as far as modern "sub urban" catholics go.

As long as you're not intentionally flaunting it no one really cares. people will ask about it though, and if you say you're not a chrisitian it'll seem odd.

people respond positively to it from an aesthetic perspective though, all things considered

Dude, fascism and Christianity go together quite well.

Why wear a crucifix if you aren't catholic?

are you dense?

bro, one is governmental law and punishable by anything from prison to death if rejected.

the other is voluntarily exercising your right to be charitable. unconditional giving/sharing.

lol they are nothing alike.

please stop embarrassing yourself

How does one combine the fascist adoration of strength and violence with the Christian concept of turning the other cheek?

>exercising your right to be charitable
It's not the only thing Christianity is about

You don't understand the concept of turning another cheek. Christians had to be humble around pharisees and the Roman administration. But whose ideology won at last? Christians'. It's about humble power, that flows like water but eventually destroys the rock. And it's about not giving up your beliefs and standing strong even if you are being hit in the face. I see similarities with Chinese Tao in that point.

lol obviously

doesn't take away the fact that one is enforced by regime and the threat of punishment from that regime if opposed or rejected.

as vague and as broad as your definitions are, you can compare the boy scouts to imperial rome...because in both cases, people formed a group.

eh...you can argue that Christianity eventually found it's "strength" because of the people forcing the leaders to adopt it. after which, the leaders, who don't even believe in Christianity, just used it to create the appearance they were Christian for the sake of votes/support from actual Christians who had become the majority.

so on the surface you have a dominant Christian presence, with few who are actually Christian. Let alone understand what Christianity was meant to be...which would be the source of witch hunts and the inquisition. a bunch of people just murdering and stealing and making political moves in the name of the dominant ideology. which would be a corrupt and hypocritical example of Christianity.

basically, you had a movement of Christian pharisee's during those times. Hypocrites and opportunists.

Why so racist?

Is formaldehyde effay if you're not a gypsy

>so on the surface you have a dominant Christian presence, with few who are actually Christian
Not like this is exclusive to Christianity or anything, but it's a bit sad how many complaints about the history of the faith stem from not being able to understand this difference.

Think about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

I'm in love w/ Kaye's new jewelry but I don't have 15k. Where can I find a nice gold piece that's similar to Kaye's/ inspired by Florentine art? Any chain recommendations ?

I believe it's that there's a difference between your personal enemies and the enemies of God.
Jesus went into the temple, wrecked up the Money Changers' shit and whipped them.

Jesus was like:
>I'm not changing Old Testament Law except where I do.
And that stuff prescribes executing people for being fags.

This. As one who tries hard to practice Biblical Christianity it is ludicrous how many people you can meet who would assume Christianity without actually having read the Bible or even trying to understand where their faith comes from. The crusades and such are terrible examples of real Christianity but great examples of when an ideology is misunderstood.

imho, in the end, it all gives merit to the base teachings of Christianity regarding corruption and unnecessary sufferings.

but yeah, no one really addresses the specifics since the human condition, for reasons explained in those teachings, insists on suppressing virtue for the sake of exploitation and all it's variables.

Defending Christendom from (further) Muslim invasion is terrible?

I believe in authoritarian rule that enforces Christianity as the main religion in said nation, and forcing all other religions out. That is what Christian Fascism is

Is there more subtle religious symbols that I could wear as jewelry?