Coachella inspo

Coachella inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93WKF3rtMXw
youtu.be/tIdcPwZaErI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coachella is a bunch of normies who like shit music and dress like sluts because their body is the only interesting thing about them.
Real fun and art shiz is burning man.

>alexander mcqueen sneakers

i dont even know anything about coachella and now i certainly dont want to

what happened to the other thread

Just take a picture of a Goodwill or Thrift Store. /thread

I don't know anything about Ariel Winter but judging by the photos I've seen all you'd need to be is 5/10 and alone with her for 10 minutes and she'd let you fuck her. She is in heat.

Do you even burn, bro?

this pic just reminded me of proxy paige. gonna have a fap now thanks

proxy is garbage

Are you retarded? nobody that goes to coachella in 2017 actually cares about the music. it's a big social event where nobody recognizes any of the bands but just comments on how hipstaaaarrr they are and feel as if theyre in the know.

>Real fun and art shiz is burning man.

ohhhhh, I see. you're a contrarian normie.

>nobody that goes to coachella in 2017 actually cares about the music

lol ya, this proves he has no idea what he's talking about, the line up is the reason it's popular, it is normie music for normies to go listen to and take pictures in front off the stage and all the the other stupid shit they create for the event

Mate, it's an event for normies who want to feel unique and special. All the line ups are pretty 'hipster' and unique for them, it's not some fucking chainsmoker shit, it's tame impala shit. Indie music can be intimidating for them, as it's pretty difficult to get into but it they can, it makes them feel good about themselves. To actually find indie music that is digestable is very rewarding for them.

But it doesn't matter, i like This Heat and they don't, that makes me better than them. If they somehow can enjoy This Heat, well i must get into something else that they don't know

actually this

STOP OBJECTIFYING HER

she is literally a fat pig

what r u doing with ur life

>he has no idea what he's talking about
Retard? He was agreeing with me.

No idea what I'm talking? m8 I was there when animal collective first showed up there, when it was at least half decent. now it's all shit.

Autism. The main reason people go to coachella is for the social event factor. 99% of the people there don't really give a shit about the music. At best, they want to feel "in" with what's trending in the music scene right now.

>Ariel winter
>cuts her massive jugs down a few sizes
>people stop caring about her
>now does nothing except constantly try to show them off like the ultimate attention whore
Lol

Are you dumb
who fuck doesnt want to see Kendrick live set and potential release of a 2nd album

>Likes Animal Collective
>Thinks hes not a normie

TOP LEL

me

mass festivals are just about having fun and scoring girls. proper music dudes go to individual concerts

yep "mainstream indies". dj khalee, yes the meme dude, had its own presentation this year in coachella

thats her appeal

How much are coachella tickets ?

UK festivals are for everyone and you have a fucking good time. Just buy fur coats/ massive jumpers and random shit from charity shops that have pop up shops and have a fucking great time.

Coachella and just American festival look like a bunch of poser fucking faggots In a desert tugging each others dicks off to shit music while they pretend to have a good time. Come to the UK, drop a pill while you're drinking a can of Stella, have a ciggie and have a fucking good time for once you puff arse cunts.

FUCK AMERICA YOU FUCKING FLOWERY CUNTS

>uk its better at festival
ya wish cunt

Mate when you're half way through a bag of know and off your tits on pills, drinking tinnies and got a pack of cigs by yours side, I'd prefer it to

>Have you got any ID
>can't drink public
>Can't gamble
>Everyone is a PC faggot and if not don't leave their house
>Everyone a massive cunt

>Everyone a massive cunt
say the brit prude

You couldn't even drink more than 6 pints of Carling without pulling a whitey you Yankee cunt

Go drink a light beer you fucking pufda

Brb I'll speak once and your depressed, desperate single mum would be on her knees

damn;
having a giggle down there m8s

>Brb better drive 6 hours to the closest city before my inbred family forces me into a organised marriage

>festivals
>humans

Am I the only one who thinks that going to festivals is a '3/4 human' trait ?

>inbred
>marriage
sounds more like something you do britbong
>drive 6 hours
our cities are big enough

Neither one of them are fest fit. 3/10 for the girl though.

>Go to school
>Get shot

Red necks don't exist here lad, only in America and the middle, I.e the shit skin cunts we fucking hate do that

>go anywhere
>antifun police its there
liking the 1984 police state so fat isnt?

music festivals aren't about the music, it's secondary at best, people go there to have a good time, be with their friends, make new ones, get fucked up, fuck each other etc., if there is good music, then good, if not, no-one cares

Glastonbury tickets are sold out in an instant, after they're released, at that point there isn't even a line up

performers are getting rotated between festivals, if you're a festival goer person and going to 3-4 bigger festivals a year, after some time there are no new bands, you saw everything at least once and honestly who the fuck wants to see David Guetta for the 6th time? but you still go to festivals, because of the people

i remember one year when i saw a band perform 10 times kek

Me.

>who fuck doesnt want to see Kendrick live set and potential release of a 2nd album
the most overrated talentless hack of our times? i guess, i don't

>talentless hack
He's objectively one of the greatest rappers of our generation

You're gonna get a lot of replies on this one

not even top 20 desu

idk man, i don't like his music, i don't think that i was ever able to listen to any of his albums in full, boring as fuck
i watched his Coachella performance just know, after the second track i just closed it, shit's weak

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. I don't listen to him and I can admit his influence is insane

they should just end the brand already

alexander is probably rolled in his grave so many times it has it's own gravitational pull by now

people who realise hip-hop isn't good, or music, for that matter

I hate Coachella, but i hate myself more because the fact that i hate Coachella because i'm a socially anxious faggot that wishes he was as easygoing as those plebeian normies. FUCK

This guy gets it. My cousin is really into music festivals and when I asked why she basically gave this exact reason for her and her friends. That and to show off to other people.

>people who realise hip-hop isn't good, or music, for that matter

yes. i know you weren't older than 10 at the time but anco was "cutting edge" in the public eye when strawberry was released

also, a decade does make a difference between what separates "normie" and not normie or whatever

I only listen to good music, like pink Floyd and Radiohead xD

Possibly her tits looked awful naked before and she was afraid of Chad's disappointment when she took off her top. But since the reduction they're re-shaped and she wants trains run on her to show them off to people efficiently.

name your top 20 then quads

Ignoring the /r9k/ nonsense this is pretty true.
Her boobs weren't very aesthetic before, now they look superior and she has a lot more confidence in her photos

>normie inspo
no

>burning man
oh i am laffin

burning man is for gen x'ers that are culturally out of touch and still think its cool
to be a 40 year old hippie (with a corporate job of course).

she is so fucking trashy jesus christ
like straight up trailer trash aesthetic

there has never been, and will never be, a denim dress that doesn't look like absolute shit.

this phone case as purse thing is probably going to become huge, at least at festivals.

some fits i actually like incoming

Why the fuck are you faggots so contrarian. Something being popular or mainstream doesn't make it automatically awful

wow look how hip and cool they are!

stop posting celebs
stop replying to celeb threads
ignore celeb posters

>I have shut taste in music, and am culturally ignorant

>projecting

there are other threads available, find one you like and contribute to it better than you are here

ugly

from a couple years ago but i think this aged really well. would wear this summer.

>I lie so I can justify saying racist things about people I barely know.
the intelligence of this board is taking a super nosedive

another 90s trend back, these little tees layered under spaghetti straps

wearing the exact same longsleeve right now
one of my favorite pieces right now

a festival is the only place this works. kind of a so gay it's good thing

oops forgot pic

Stay woke

What exactly am I projecting

i think this kid's too young to make this work.

>burning man

speaking of kids, yeesh

What shirt is that user ?

ITT richfag american children wasting mummy and daddy's money on an expensive 'who can dress the most shit and be the most smug' contest.
Instagram normies trigger me way more than they should

>richfag american children wasting mummy and daddy's money
this thread is full of celebs and adults except for the last two images, and they're wearing some basic/thrifted shit.

good rant though, goooood rant.

Coachella is great and I have a good time every year I go. Lineup is stacked; and if you can honestly say that 0 of the artists are unappealing then you either don't listen to enough music or listen to so much music that you've become a fucking sperg and think that live shows are for normies only. I save money by going to festivals because I'd be spending 2-3x as much if I went to each act solo.

>coachella goer detected
Fucking jag-off.

Smart man.

youtu.be/93WKF3rtMXw

The crowd didn't seem too enthusiastic

No reason for Western children not to spend their parent's money: Boomers at least are not intending to leave anything behind.

youtu.be/tIdcPwZaErI

Damn what a shit crowd