Uni Thread

Starting with the least Veeky Forums school on the planet

I have to be the only one lmao

it's getting warm

ay lamo

not even the least Veeky Forums school in texas. at least lubbock had buddy holly.

Currently at the University of National Champions. But I went to Nebraska for undergrad.

fw me

Universally Known Cheaters

Chase a check

Sydney Veeky Forumsgs ww@?

Who /emory/ here?

>most other towns already hitting 75-80f
>still a comfy 60
who /northshore/ here?

we outchea

>trust fund babies the thread

>college is a luxury only afforded to mitteleuropa princelings
Jesus, man. What hellscape dystopia do you live in?

umm... try again sweetie ;)

who /umass/ tho

I legit thought this board was all kiwis and floridians
all you motherfuckers in the south tho

>go to big babies social club with daddies money yet cant acknowledge it

I'm sorry you didn't have nice things growing up. Try to do better by your kids one day.

>mad baby boi
do your daddy let you drive a car yet?

no point when you have a chauffeur

damn. college is a luxury now? is it 1950 again?
The obama economy really did a number on this country

oh its because daddy care more about his car more than you fagget lmao

what is this guy's problem? he thinks everyone that goes to college is a dependent?

what an asshole

>The obama economy really did a number on this country
>muh obongo
does daddy know you are posting this late lmao

probably. they're all pretty nice cars. you guys take the bus, I assume?

if the shoe fits...

tell us what you would have studied if your dad hadn't been too much of a fuck up to afford a good education for his son.
Let's fantasize about this together user

one of the nicest places I've ever seen, even on TV.
Fuggin love it here

>what you would have
boi but i did graduate, you all soar asses throwing ad hominem at me cause cant deal with it

>nyah nyah. your fathers are rich and they spend money on giving you a better life
>sucks to be you having such a nice life

damn. we just got told

you got me there. It really burns me up that some anonymous rando on the internet graduated college.

>nyah nyah my parent spend so much in putting me in a social club so i can be popular and "effay" while i study some retarted shit like graphic design or philosophy and brag about it in a anime forum

you got me there too It really burns me up that some anonymous rando on the internet cant deal with it

we all have our crosses to bear

>angry because unreasonably poor, the post
you're gonna make it user.

>bragging
>about college
Do you really see this as bragging? Jesus man. If a man tells you they had lunch at mcdonalds do you consider that bragging too
>go to big babies burger place with daddies money
>such a trust fund babby

>mfw someone has something I can't afford
lol wtf is going on itt

>angry cause trust fund baby
put your pacifier back

dude seriously you think im braggin like im just posting where i study, it has nothing to do with prestige or circle jerking lmao

is this all the same person? Are you lost, mate? This is basically the most consumerist board on Veeky Forums with people baiting each other on how much they spend on clothes. How do you cope with all this rage?

nice that was a well thought out argument. it very much made sense

>when someone criticizes me

having money totally sucks. I yearn for all that adversity and shit I keep hearing about.
It sounds fun.

>most consumerist board
perfect for trust fund babiees

not sure anyone is being criticized here. there seem to be a few people who are mad that some other people have more money than them.
What's the criticism?

>having money totally sucks
your parents have the money, boy. youre a leech for them, dont forget it.

sure is. what are you doing here other than being mad about it tho?

can you guys stop baiting this troll?
there's no one that's seriously this retarded, just use your brains please

I'm all about outcomes but yeah. I'll file that, cheers.

samefag crying uncle

>I'm all about outcomes
only if your parents are fine with it, otherwise no.

>what are you doing here other than being mad about it tho?
shitposting

that's the beauty about trust funds. it's not an ongoing decision. The fund is established once :)

nice

>that's the beauty about trust funds.
being under someone else financial stability. nah i pass

samefag

it's not someone else's once the trust fund is established
>nah i pass
like you have a choice :)

samefag!!!!!!!!

nice. you were definitely """shitposting"" not just being a complete dumb fucking retard

riiiiiiiight lol

>like you have a choice
but i can choose what to wear to school

Oh shit.
I was going to post that.

I go to the school of business. I see so many ugly shoes on guys. Seriously, it seems like most guys cheap out so horribly on the shoes when they have to wear a suit. So many clunky monstrosities! I have only seen a few which I thought were acceptable.

Many of the women there who try to dress professionally, look like they came out of a textbook from the 80's. Flared polyester pants, black suits with big shoulder pads, collar laying on top of the lapels.

I used to think women knew how to dress simply because they were women. I was very wrong.

>school of business
The trust fund is strong with this one

Not very Veeky Forums.

How's the social life down there? One of my best friends just got in and is choosing between it, Brown, and Duke.

I'm just here out of curiosity.

hi

Not even close, pal

Lol, I had to choose between those three schools and MIT. You flexin serious though

I was a sports recruit, so I have to train a lot, but it's like 10/10 work hard play hard. Night life is incredible. How's the cah? I'm thinking of applying to law school there

It's fucking amazing here. I love it. Competitive place, but you'll meet unbelievable people and profs. As with everywhere, it's much better if you have money, but it's fun either way. If you can navigate the preppy/elitist lifestyle you'll thrive. Night life in Boston is fun, but I can't imagine it's much better than NYC.

Might be frivolous but it's always nice to answer "Harvard" when people ask where you study. Did I mention it's a bit pretentious?

Alma mater of the great man Sleepy Doc Ben Carson

what do you think of

Have a lot of friends there and live nearby. Maybe not effay, but its a beautiful campus

Most effay

Why would anyone be angry about that lol.

stay sluggy (:

who are u memeing UTD Business is pretty solid for an affordable school

some of the forex students are pretty Veeky Forums, but thats pretty much it. who am I kidding, i'm just rockin basics until I get Veeky Forums lmao

wot college? I'm univ

ayoo

ayy
which school? i'm CAS

Also columbia here. this is such an Veeky Forums school desu, being in nyc is unbeatable

Why has it never occurred to this school to have a more serious animal on its coat of arms than a beaver?

not him, but I'm CAS too, poli sci sophomore

caw

kms

i just transferred this semester how tf do i make friends here ive never been so lonely in my life

Anyone go to UConn here ?

I'm visiting a friend up there next week. Is there anything to fucking do/go to up there?

Last year I got accepted to Stanford and I thought it was gonna be hard but its like 70% partying

Pre-frosh here, any particular tips/advice to give?

I applied to transfer there for next semester, still haven't heard anything.

Any other Japanbros in?

Duquesne University in Pittsburgh. Fun city but the school is definitely not Veeky Forums

Trench coats are in this season. Tf you mean.

> not a top 25 college

Yeah. They are an exception, though it seems like they all wear Superstars or something similar. At least they try.

I have seen some Gucci, Prada, and Thom Browne. I am pretty sure I have seen a few wearing fake Thom Browne and fake SLP.

can't be as bad as the humanities department. Everyone there just looks homeless