Is he effay? where do i get that hat

is he effay? where do i get that hat

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so fucked up

RIP my dude

rest in piece morgan freeman

what the fuck is wrong with your dumbass? edgy loser

he just died from a random event and you're trying to see if he's fashionable. You guys try to jump any bandwagon you can.

Just bants bois

Unironically kys

who dis

a couple seconds after this screenshot he gets shot pointblank in the head with a glock

link please

Dude DADHATS LMBAO

anyone know why the 14 other supposed victims haven't been found

I didn't find OP funny but Veeky Forums really is full of sensitive kids it's not even admirable

yeah its weird that this is somehow everyones first time seeing someone die on camera

never seen a hipster for gore videos before

i can't count how many times i've seen men women and children get beheaded on /gif/ in 1080p hd audio of the gurgling and whatnot. that didn't make the video any less hard to watch. especially when the context is entirely clear. there's really nothing about this i don't understand

This man was the epitome of innocent. He shouldn't be remembered as the grandfather that got shot.

There's no fucking way anyone who contributed to this thread in any shape, way, or form has been around for longer than 3 years.

>Veeky Forums

Do you visit any of the boards besides Veeky Forums?

This made me sad :(

grats ur a normal human being

Usually I'm a cynical asshole bastard when it comes to shit like this, but man that was fucked up. Not funny, that man was minding his own business and even talked to that dude. For him to pull a gun out on the man and shoot him down like that over a piece of pussy just goes to show you how much of a piece of shit a lot of losers actually are and all over a piece of pussy.

Yeah the woman probably fucked him over but did she make him go and gamble all his money away? No that was his fucking choice, I have no sympathy for assholes like that.

I actually just got back on my feet after like a year and a half of spending my money on sneakers, clothes, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, good times, a girl who left me for another dude but I just stayed in my room, went to work, and let the sat out the pain until it was clear that ok it's over and none of that money is coming back so I might as well make more.

Hell my tax return helped me a whole lot, a good restarting point and now I'm just going to sit on the money and stack more and not do stupid shit.

But I'll never lose my mind over a piece of shit woman, my dad made sure that I learned that.

i'll be honest i use reddit and i'm subbed to watchpeopledie, youll see some tragic stupid, vicious and pure retarded shit on their

but i think what softens the blow is the fact that most of that shit is happening in third world shitholes and developing countries like russia, china, and other asian countries who either have shitty saftely regulations or ridiculous amounts of crime

but when you see it happen in america( and im in maryland so this guy could easily make his way down here) streets and its an innocent man like that, and you see it, it hits close to home.

fuck that piece of shit i hope the cops or someone else greets him with a 12 guage shot right to his face

the blood too. even on beheadings i never notice the blood

gore is generally entertaining but this done fukt my day up

>man of wealth in melanin
>didn't have good values instilled by father figure

as far as i know, killing senior citizens is the same as raping children when it comes to prison gen pop

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

Happened a block away from me on 93rd. Fr still not caught yet

Stevie better get shit together

why do you come here, reddit?
do you you think you'll ever change us?
go back to the warm bath of obsequious praise and correct social norms that is r/streetwear and leave us to our cesspool

And btw he definitely didn't kill 14 others. I mean I guess I don't know for sure, but cops have been literally fucking everywhere pulling over any car that even resembles a white ford (Stevie's car) shits fucked and he'll ice his noggin out before any cop even looks his way

Where can I get a flannel like that?

SLP FW15. Almost impossible to find but if you're lucky you may get one on grailed second hand for ~$500-$600

>us
>buying the edgy heartless 4channer meme
just stop. you're clearly new or autistic

fuck outta here you edgy idiot

>pretending that deep down Veeky Forums has a heart of gold
reddit pls go. this isn't an after school special.

im not pretending anything retard
you said
>us
like it's not a fucking anonymous image board. you're buying into the whole Veeky Forums edgy personality meme. i've seen dozens of beheadings on here, i still had to take a few steps back watching that video. you're just an edgy /b/-esc autist

I thought I was desensitized from gore and shit since I've been on multiple boards like /b/ and /gif/ for nearly 10 years now but I literally cannot finish watching this video fuck

Like he was literally just minding his own business ;_; Probably always used to go for a walk in that area man fuck

don't scare off the reddit. it's no fun bullying the local nihilists
keep posting newfriend. you're going great!