What's wrong with wearing running shoes and jeans?

What's wrong with wearing running shoes and jeans?

would you run in jeans? no? simple as that.

Nothing is wrong with it, it just depends on the fit and whether they match or not.

Steve on the other hands looks like utter shit but I guess he doesn't care if he's making millions

Some running shoes look nice and are very comfortable

i sometimes wear running shoes with jeans but i feel like the jeans can't overlap your shoes. cuff it. ALso running shoes look bad with jeans even though they're comfortable.

i do it and don't care about it since it's just comfortable but i do feel like i have a weird style so feel bad about that

it looks sloppy imo. I'm willing to be proven wrong though.
Show me a counterexample

He doesn't look fashionable by any means, but I think as far as the average person goes, he looks better than most. Especially at his age in that picture.

To address OP's question, there's nothing wrong with it depending on the type of jeans. Can work with tighter jeans, looks like shit with baggy jeans though.

Straight or slim jeans on a skinny guy/girl with running shoes, assuming they're decent looking shoes, looks ok in my opinion. People seem to forget that jeans came into popularity due to needing more durable pants for active work. They were literally made with being physical in them in mind. It's only recently (past 30 years or so) that jeans have become expensive and considered leisure clothes. I wouldn't jog in them considering it'd look like you were running from the police or some shit, but I would totally play most sports in them.

Nothing.

would you mine in running sneakers? no? simple as that.

does he still wear this shit?

I remember few years ago people made fun of him that he never changes his outfit lol

user... bill gates is dead...

he is kill

for real or are you trying to bait?

I know that iPhone 7 has been released recently and I would know if he died since then

I hear it gives you cancer

He dies toward the end of 2011. Where the fuck have you been?

that's weird

I wanna live under that rock you've been living under

You have to run after robbing a house in your reebok cls.

His turtlenecks were custom made by Issey Miyake

Nah he prefers a 6 x 6 foot coffin surrounded by dirt nowadays/

Bro are YOU trying to bait? He died just over 5 years ago

fpbp

Found the time lord

Are you supposed to wear joggers with them? If I buy them for the looks it would just look stupid to wear them with joggers if you aren't going for a run imo.

It doesnt look good, you end up looking like a middle aged dad who doesnt give a fuck about how he looks.

>but I think as far as the average person goes, he looks better than most.

what kind of bullshit am i reading? the dude was dying from cancer and he never gave a fuck about his appearance, he dresses like my dad.

>Straight or slim jeans on a skinny guy/girl with running shoes

Women have a better chance at pulling off running shoes with jeans better than men do but it depends on the jeans and shoes. Men rarely look good in it. The only running shoes i have seen that you can get away with wearing jeans with it are boosts but even then i haven't bought into the boosts/yeezy hype.

U always look like a school shooter