Asian Haircut General

Take your pick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QE236cOL-Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=3czbhaHgbQI
youtube.com/watch?v=gm0rEk6StnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is my hair and im asian

mirin aesthetic. How long did that take to grow?

from really really short like 8 months

i know this image is a friggin second life picture but its just for ppl who r interested in figuring out how to adapt and wear a chonmage for their hair length/type

see filename

I'm muscular with a square jaw and I don't think I could pull off your hair. Pic related is what I go with usually

>fag general

lol not mirin in the slightest, so glad I'm white

Man, Rice Gum is the biggest hype beast of all time. Not saying I don't admire his life though.

who is the female behind that beautiful ass holy fuck my dick

> tfw Batman and Superman have silky jet black hair
Stay jelly.

Sommer Ray

given the chance i would rape her

I kinda wish I could pull off G-Dragon's hairstyles but I'm white so it would only look fucking weird.

asians seem left to dry when it comes to hair. i had some pretty generic stuff but it's a little weird looking like every other dude.

You could definitely do it with dyed blonde hair. I don't think other Asians look right with dyed blonde hair, so flex that privilege!

>You could definitely do it with dyed blonde hair.

actually, you might be right about that. I was thinking about going blonde for a while. I know I can pull that off at least. thanks, dude.

>most effay asian of all time

you sure about that

you sure about that

posting another one. I really like that hairstyle.
I think that's T.O.P.

>Asian
>wearing shoes inside the house

people on this board would yell at me if i didn't wear shoes in the fit pic >:(

also removed from the senpai so fuck the rules.

David Lynch-kun?

don't talk about the asian king of Veeky Forums like this

anybody have short chad/chang hair styles? like hair swept up and shorter sides?

i know this is a white guy but this is how my hair looks now when i style it, i want to see asians with more manageable/effortless hair styles

how the fuck do i get this hair man

what fucking product do i use

kys my man

ahhh i want those glasses

W2CW2CW2CW2CW2CW2CW2CW2C

ok so you know how our hair is straight as fuck and hard as shit to style
i currently have an undercut and am getting tired of it and want to grow it out to like mad men don draper shit
how am i supposed to get my sides cut, how long?

Never had a Don Draper cut, but probably decently long, otherwise it'll stick straight out instead of falling down like white people hair. And you still might need to use a lot of product to keep it down.

what are you talking about? either you're misquoted or Idk why you're quoting my post.

I don't know what GD uses but personally I'm just gonna buy a decent hair dye product with the right shade of color and see how it turns out.
hairspray and all that is probably part of the process too but I'm sure he has a stylist for his shows anyway.

you first faggot
i eat bitches like you for breakfast don't tell ever try telling me to kill myself on this fashion forum ever again pussy

Ill definitely get a haircut like this. My hair has the same texture

I am white with asian like hair wtf

who is this man

i wish i could grow my hair out again but having hy/short hair is so much more comfortable and less maint then med/long hair

japanese model/actor Kentaro Sakaguchi

How do you do this?

She would crush you between those thighs

youtube.com/watch?v=QE236cOL-Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=3czbhaHgbQI

youtube.com/watch?v=gm0rEk6StnA

It's so sad to know I can't pull those clothes off because I'm 6'5" white and kind of a lanky bastard. Id kill to be able to pull off that style. Either way I just bought 2 vetements jackets and a few off white t's. Sigh

He isn't actually Asian by surprise but this hair looks good on Asians.