Cheap sunglasses

Are cheap sunglasses any good?

Under 20$
How to tell if a pair is decent?
As in UV protection, glass and frame quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voUiWOGv8ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i never understood this.

i drop my sunglasses all the time or crush them in my backpack because it is a hassle to put them in some case every time. but that is probably me just being clumsy and lazy.

Same
One more reason to buy cheap sunglasses

I pretty much only wear shades in my car or on the lake/beach. In neither case do they need to be expensive.
I just want some cheap frames (preferably wayfarer style) that'll block the sun.

>glass and frame quality.
will be shit, it's 20 dollar sunglasses after all
>UV protection
not something you have to really worry about, it's not expensive or hard to implement UV protection sunglasses and even the cheapest shit will be sufficient enough

Afaik UV protection is cheap af
Even dirt cheap sunglasses have them.

Enjoy

I buy cheap sunglasses all the time and get compliments for them all the time. Just depends on what you buy and whether it matches your face or not

How cheap is cheap?

youtube.com/watch?v=voUiWOGv8ec

tl;dw: 96% of all glasses are really made by one company, different brands buy it from them
They control the price, hence the price.

20$ glasses are no different that 400$ glasses

what websites lads?????????

Opinions on aviators? Maybe a link to some nice ones.

Buying anything other than cheap sunglasses makes you a KEK.

Luxottica loving cuckboy

kys

this, buy Suncloud goy

It's straight up illegal to sell sunglasses with no UV protection in the US so you'll be fine

I got a pair of polarized Wayfarers from the boys in China around a year ago, they've held up perfectly (because I'm pretty sure they're made of the same materials as the legit ones) and I get compliments on them every now and again. Look up AOOKO, the yupoo link is his photo gallery with models and prices (not every model is true polarized though, mine were $45), to verify availability/get a DHgate (aliexpress but they don't take down fakes) payment link just Whatsapp him. Can post pics of the Wayfarers if anyone wants to see how they look, not that anyone's gonna legit-check your shit anyway.

Have fun paying a 200% markup.

So where are you guys buying cheap sunglasses from?

I never spend more than £10 but if I saw something I really liked it would get but. All I'm saying is it doesn't have to be designer to be good

I buy mine from a Dutch site but if you're outside the Netherlands I'd look for an alternative. Site is www.cheapasszonnebrillen.nl though

No it doesn't.
There are good brands that aren't cheap that aren't Luxottica.
Vuarnet for example is pricy but amazing and believe me no cheap pair feels as good or lasts as long.

I am going for the i-am-better-than-you narcissistic asshole look.
What glasses do i get?

Aookoni

Anybody has any cheap alternatives for me to experiment with that are like this? I like the clunky shape but am unsure if they suit my face.

Budget black wayfarers are the best sunglasses. The only thing possibly better is the ones from the dollar store with the yellow stems so people know that you are absolutely serious about not giving a fuck.

What's the benefit of polarized? Budget wayfarers are always cracking on me so I wouldn't mind paying a little but more for some true bootlegs. Really my only problem with modern designs is the branding

IF YOU'RE NOT ROCKING JOHN LENNON LENSES THEN YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

i've been looking for some cheap wayfarers that come with non-slip nose pads, anyone ever seen such a thing?

Reflective aviators. Gives off that douchebag highway patrol officer vibe.

Just get clones off Ali or smtn. I can't even spot the difference between my €160 sunglasses and the clones I got for less than 40

don't buy online try them on in person so you can tell how okay they are on your own

Just bought these online really cheap. What do you think about glasses without the middle connector part?

Straight up, Zumiez is the best place Ive found for cheapo sunglasses

Are these good for attacking people with bike locks, or do I need the full frame versions?

>Reflective aviators

Thank you my family.

w2c these moriarty glasses or similar?

Eyevan 7285 Model 735 Clubmaster

thanks user, the only problem is
>500€
guess I'll have to find an alternative under 200