Jacket too big, pants too small
>wearing shoes inside

4th WAYWT in a row you post this picture, fuck off

still not sure

nice

Everything but your pants is very annoying to me

Wear a fucking undershirt or button it up, you hick

what shoes boi

Please only comment on my WAYWT outfit if you are an influential poster on this board. Normals and basic bitches not allowed, a few allowed names that can comment on my WAYWT outfit are trunks,leisuresuitlamy, Stance, and pigfuck. If you are not one of these people and are wondering if you can or even should comment please feel free to contact me with an means of communication you feel necessary.

I would like to clarify that full Visvim every day is the only way forward

postin' this again

>those pant rolls
for what reason

Do you even visvim

it is essential to the meme

Posted this yesterday but didn't get much feedback, I'll be changing the shoes to black ones.

Don't open your shirt that much you try hard

it doesn't really look good with the proportions of the fit posted and the sneakers though
otherwise nice fit

Was in a shop not at home lol Found in TK Maxx, say Frank Wright on the bottom, great btec cps

Wtc bed

>spending all of that money to look barely above medicore
Im sure the quality is top notch but you look no different than the average top man/new look/urban outfitters wearing normie you see walking down the street every day.

Truly a waste of funds.

Looks better than some of your past fits, good job! I think this style suits you better.

My only gripe with this is the socks. If I had to nitpick I'd say I don't prefer graphic tees but it looks fine here imo. Good fit.

Black shoes would make the fit better, yeah. But I'm gonna be honest my dude I don't like it. The pants look super tight. Mandarin shirt is pretty nice. Jacket should be a darker color imo but idk anything about fashion I just judge people on Mongolian basket weaving enthusiast image boards.

Self-critique: I need to taper/hem these pants. It looks really bad as is. I think a darker sweater would've looked better.

Looks bad.

Jackets seems a bit too much. Too big, too old..

Actually its cool

Better with open jacket

looks ok but not sure if a darker jacket would look better

why is that you have to somehow 'stand out' or look flashy and peacocky if you spend lot of money on clothing? where does this notion stem from?
frankly I think that's straight up retarded as fuck

That just literally isn't true, you probably don't like Visvim at all if that is your opinion. I own plenty of "out there" clothes by Gucci and Saint Laurent.
Some pu leather under-mattress storage bed from amazon but with the mattress directly on the floor instead of on any slats
The sneakers are Visvim foley folks so I'm not sure what other options I'd have apart from just going for boots. The mirror being at an angle making everything squashed might be an issue.
Alot of people believe that if nobody else will notice their clothes are expensive then it's not worth the money.

>The sneakers are Visvim foley folks so I'm not sure what other options I'd have apart from just going for boots. The mirror being at an angle making everything squashed might be an issue.
really just don't roll the pants imo, looks fine like that even though pinrolls, cropped pants and probably fucking rolled in hot pants have been huge meme for a long time.
Cool to see visvim fits here, I fucking love visvim and especially kapital but they just aren't my style.

jeans to tight

Hate the shirt, like the rest of it. Is that ur office?

Shoes look dumb.

im not saying that clothes have to stand out in order to justify being expensive. I understand that good quality clothing can stand on its own merit i just dont see the point in dishing out literally thousands and still not really have any identifiable aesthetic. Dudes in
have an identifiable and unique aesthetic going while either isnt going for or pulling off that aesthetic despite wearing full visvim. It frankly just doesnt look that good. It looks okay, but clothing is primarily judged on aesthetic. Nobody cares if your pants are gucci if they fit like shit on you and you're a size 38 waist because you arent at all pulling off the visual side of fashion.

Its like when people spend hundreds on a plain normal fitting t shirt. Sure if the fit is unique/cool and you're really that bothered about the quality/have the funds then sure go for it. But dont expect me to sit in awe of your plain t shirt and gawp at you because its VISVIM OMG, if you look mediocre im going to tell you that you look mediocre. Im also saying you can look equally mediocre for much cheaper.

Maybe its because hes taking a shitty potato picture of expensive and intricate clothing so its hard to see the quality but hey ho.

Cool

Interesting

Not cool or/and not interesting

Those two fits are professional pictures of models for lookbooks, Nobody is going to look as good as them for obvious reasons. I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to make these fits more unique when almost all Visvim looks the same but I am probably just being retarded.

This is another Visvim fit pic I've posted on Veeky Forums, I know my camera quality is absolutely shit.

>still not really have any identifiable aesthetic
and where the hell did this come then?
and you are the one who decides if 'aesthetic is identifiable'? why does something you wear have to be 'unique' anyway? that's such a false premise to begin with, you buy mass produced clothing, you aren't and won't be 'unique' and that's totally fine
>dont expect me to sit in awe of your plain t shirt and gawp at you
notice how you are the one who brought this up though? no one was expecting you to do that, I feel like the message with that fit was purposefully very ironic, granted it's harder to read irony from text
>Im also saying you can look equally mediocre for much cheaper
the thing is, people aren't buying high quality clothing to look mediocre for you
and maybe visvim is the only one that offers the specific clothing he wants, who knows?

ONISION?!?!?!

>wearing Rick Owens in 2017
YOUR fit isn't cool or interesting.
You are actually most significantly autistic and I would probably consider taking SERIOUS interest in the helium exit bag method for a painless and quick death.

Buy pants with shorter legs so you don't have to roll the legs 10 times to get the preferred height.

>all black / very dark color
>"hey, user, nice outfit 9/10 would've been better with black *insert clothing here*"
Veeky Forums outfits are only top tier if you have everything in dark colors.

muh dark colors 9/10

I rolled twice you gnome

today, we pay homage to toilets as we give our shit to the government.

You want to look good wearing clothes. Im sure this we can at least agree on. Maybe not unique but good, as in happy with the way you look. The more expensive your clothes, the more thought has gone in to the design/materials and the better they will look compared to cheaper clothes, subjective but it is a common rule of thumb not just when it comes to clothing but for most things you buy. That is why people on here spend money on clothing right? Because of the quality of design/material. Obviously looking "good" is subjective. The original poster does not look good in my opinion . What im saying is that he has spent an absurd amount of money and does not look good and therefore has wasted his money. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Why are you turning the argument in to the fashion equivilent of girls saying "i dont wear make up to look good for you i wear it for myself" garbage? He doesnt look good and could look equally as bad without spending absurd amounts of money.

This does look better though.

shit don't fit boi

>does not look good and
you yourself say he doesn't look good in your opinion and that people dress the way they do to be happy how they look yet you somehow still say
>therefore has wasted his money
obviously not if he is happy with the way he looks

yeah sure man if the homeless guy down the street is happy wearing his potato sack then whatever. I never said my opinion was objective im saying i dont think his outfit looks good and in my opinion has wasted his money. Just because opinion is subjective does not mean that criticism is meaningless.

>Just because opinion is subjective does not mean that criticism is meaningless.
the fact that you didn't actually critcise in any meaningful way does though
I mean that's the average "criticism" in waywts anyway literally just
>this is good
>this is bad
but neither says anything and are meaningless

astari???

well, this is a fashion website. people come here to see things that are out of the ordinary. either make a statement or don't post at all. this has nothing to do with me "not liking visvim", i'm completely fine with that brand/style. but this is not an interesting outfit and i literally wouldn't even be able to tell it had anything to do with visvim had you not told us.

Palecore ot just gay?

Ps: im not gay

>either make a statement or don't post at all
man this is heck a retarded way of thinking
good thing no one else thinks like this I guess

w2c dog

just bad

can you please post your own fit now so the keks dramatically increase exponentially

Dis Chicago ni99a

Now?

>Dis Chicago ni99a
>is white

Jeans seem like they might be a bit long, shirt seems too tight. I don't care for the red shoes personally, but they aren't horrible or anything.

Does that shirt look pale to you? Do those shoes look pale to you? Do those shorts look good to you? Holy fuck open your eyes. Go back to the palecore threads because you have not learned anything.

not bad fits

shame you never your house

I like to use tight t shirts to look more Veeky Forums
What s Veeky Forums opinion on this?

shirt is too long to be untucked. I might be wrong becuase of the camera angle.

i dont think even 12 year old me would find your comment deep or your outfit nice.

Tight =/= Veeky Forums user

It's not Veeky Forums and you aren't Veeky Forums enough to pull it off anyway.

But you guys use skinny pants, dont you?

7.5/10, jeans look weird dude
You look like a gross menswear tier faggot. Do not button like that
We like it fuck off 9/10
Shoes are garbage and ruin an otherwise 10. 6/10 maybe
5/10. Not special really
Chad please go
The pants fit weird, the shoes are trash next time just post the black ones. Shame about your baby face.
Your shoes make you look like a fucking manlet change those and this is an easy 10/10
9/10
Please stop posting this already.
The novelty is wearing off
Not palewave, shoes are trash. Take a look at the normies in Edward Scissor Hands. The same style pulled off better in every conceivable way
Not sure if memeing but 7/10 trash those shoes antifa

You must have been a pretty unchill twelve-year-old.

Veeky Forums only cares if it makes a statement. And if it is black.

The people posting those fits are kids, and will grow out of that phase sooner or later

Not sure if it's worth copping the tee (that's why there's some rubber on it). I know pants and shoes are pretty terrible but w/e

Is that a bowl of Goldfish in your bathroom?

>Shoes are garbage and ruin an otherwise 10. 6/10 maybe
What shoes then?

uhh... no (?)

shirt too big/10

Used tampons in a bowl of water

what pants are those

It's small size lel

This fit is a lot better! It's kind of hard to see your first post but it looks good too. How's the Visvim quality? I've never owned anything from them but I'm trying to expand a bit into Japanese brands. I got some UC and Cav Empt coming in the mail, really excited to wear them.

You're welcome to post some top tier colorful outfits of yours to breathe some fresh life into WAYWT threads.

Sorry to tell you but I'm a manlet with or without those shoes. I see what you're saying, though. Low tops look a lot better on me, but I look for any chance I can get to wear these shoes.

Definitely not pale. If you wash the shirt with a bit of bleach you might be able to make it pale (but maybe you'll ruin it), you should ask in the /diy/ thread. Some jeans I use with lighter colors are Levi's 511s with the Lake Merrit colorway. Good luck.

>>make a statement or don't post at all
This is a really bad way of thinking about fashion. It sort of implies that any outfit that's ultra experimental is good just because it hasn't been done before. On the flip side, it also implies that outfits that have been done 10000 times can't be good because they've been worn so often.

derbies/black boots/something more formal.

cool just change those shitty boat shoes. get an actual pair of sneakers. converse or w/e

Visvim obviously has this "handmade" feel to everything which you might like or not but everything feels "natural" and some parts have a rough but uneven texture, mainly on the kimono shirts. The corduroy stuff is really fucking soft and the stitching is completely perfect everywhere which I have never seen before , everything fits well but the sneakers were stiff as fuck and I get tiny ripples on some parts easily but it adds to the natural looks of things.

TL;DR visvim is the comfy realm

lose weight fatty

shit pants

ded

too matchy matchy
cool shoes

receding chin

hello boys!
that shirt is ehhh
i like
i dig
dispose of everything below your waist
cool
cool but change pants
this is dope, i like the matching colors in a weird way

Do I look autistic?

Do I look autistic?

khaki joggers my lord die please

Take the hat off please

You look fine.

Clearly thats what your going for

You changed your shoes from last time but whats up with the heel there?

they're the rick owens tech runners, they have a blocky back heel thing, super unique and cool silhouette imo but thats kind of a given for me to think.

but yea its the same fit as last time but figured it was a while since i posted so i recycled it with different shoes

For being a board about fashion, I thought you guys would at least like fits that don't look like a poor elementary student's day to day wear: Such as-
Trackpants that are too long
And Autism: The post.

yes

You mean urban techwear is autistic or just me?