Asexual, "sexless" style thread

asexual, "sexless" style thread

most styles on here are

if that is sexless then why do I have a boner?

you must be asexual :)

i mean post pics

Who is this?

erin mommsen

w2c that sweatshirt???

how does one get this kinda androgynous look?
i kinda have the "soft young boy" look but i dont know what else to do.
I have some roundish glasses and i've ordered some big round glasses thinking it would soften my face but i have to wait for it to come since i'm a third world fag and there arent any effay frames, my hair's like erin's in OP's pic, just some centimeters longer, almost shoulder lenght, i thought of bleaching it white to, again, soften my face, but idk if it's worth it.
again, what do you guys think I could do to nail the look down?

ecco2k is the king of asexual fashion i'll dump some

pics of you so i can give real advice

just took it
it kinda looks like i'm posing or something ffs

lol i think i already gave you advice before

you posted in another thread with Erin Mommsen right? asking who he was?

had this photoset

but maybe take the lip ring thing out

also pic without glasses?

also another pic with hair middle parted and not tucked behind one ear even though Id consider that pretty feminine

also another pic with both parted sides of hair tucked behind ears

i say this because the lip ring and glasses are distracting from your face

but yeah just post a bunch of pics with hair in various positions without and i guess with glasses if you truly need them (ex: don't have contacts)

You just look like a tranny that hasn't committed

I dont really need them unless I have to read things or something like that, but I dont have contacts.
about the lip ring, it's a closed one so I cant really take it off unless I want it off permanently

>tfw some libs in college said I should take hormones even though I am not a very lgbt frendly person

anyway, i appreciate the comment user

So, boring style thread?

Imo it's okay there's no effay frames, it looks better to wear what is ok in your region. E.g. if there's no effay glasses there then its best not to look for them.

i dont know man, there are some really effay frames out there, right now big thick frames its what most young people use because of the hipster fashion and stuff

how tall are you?

and are you skinny or built

I know you want to go for the androgyny look but I think you could pull off this style if you took the lip ring out and set your hair behind both ears like in the top right pic

because your face only looks kind of feminine when you have the glasses and lip ring thing in and your hair is covering part of your face

also whats your wardrobe looking like

ppl will think you look weird if you wear too much clothes that aren't even available in your region.. like if I wore wooden clogs or skinny jeans in some southern america village, ppl will beat me up

imo, observe the "cool" people in your area and copy the glasses they wear.

This made me giggle

but yeah IMO i think the lip ring ruins your good looks

you have long lush hair, clear skin, decent bone structure (not the sharpest but handsome)

I could see you pulling off that alpha male long hair look

but i dont like mainstream fashion, it's not like you not see people dressing differently in some neighborhoods. Like, in my college, for example, people dress in all kinds of ways.
Also, I dont see the point in dressing like the "cool" people around here if I dont like how I dress.

I'm a manlet, I'm 1,65 m. (about 5ft 5in) also I think I dont look the best because of the lighting, I'll see if I can find some old pics

what country do you live in or what type of area

i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The only problem I have regarding clothing is that you either find 3rd world shitty adidas copies, plain clothing or idk, timberland-wearing tier fashion. You can thrift stuff (its kinda hard to find something my size tho) or try to get something from overseas (at a higher price) or find some place that sells goth, hardcore or scene clothing in general. There is an emerging "tumblr" fashion too, people that dress like they listen to mac demarco, you know what im talking about

basically, it's hard to find good clothes, specially at a good price. idk why i want on that fucking autist rant because mainstream fashion is fairly similar to how it is on the US or Europe, it's like a year late but that's it

oh yeah, i'm also skinny af

pic of a full fit ?

Opening ceremony

thx

u kinda look like xxxtentacion

i think his lips are pretty qt desu

i would recommend to get rid of the lip ring and stop doing that face.
and if that's your face, boy, i feel bad for you

lip ring i said, not his lips

Not sure how sexless turned to androgynous ITT

Post more sexless fashion

agree

sexless ≠ androgynous

>not very lgbt friendly
>asking how to be a trap
HMMM

>skinny
>fat face
poor son of a bitch

who is this model?

erin mommsen

r there any more pics of him with this hairstyle?

yeah he did an editorial with kenzo

where that pic is from

theres like 5 to 10 pics

>Opening ceremony
thx

keep your hair tucked behind your ears and start using makeup. also get that thing off your lips ffs

ah y también esos lentes redondos y un poco de contouring te funcionarán

you're very good-looking user

ditch ring and if you want to, soften the arch in your left eyebrow so it matches your right (maybe the other way round with mirror?) Right now it looks like you're intentionally arching it, and just by covering it with my thumb your face look much more symmetrical and attractive (and androgynous)

Happy plucking!

I buy women's clothes often without really thinking about it, it's just what looks good to me.

feel like i'm pretty androgynous, would this style suit me?

you look like a potato

Don't let bring you down. You look unique in a good way. I can see you looking especially good in a 70s inspired handyman-ish look. Like 70s clothing with small elements slightly related to builders, car mechanics, racing attire etc. I think you could pull off both androgyne and masculine stuff, but I'd say to lean more towards some masculinity rather than to use feminine features

It's called men's clothing

That's why women shop in the men's sections too.

you remind me of Romy from the xx

when you're outside of the matrix?