Practical Clothes

Who else is "I don't give a fuck"/ "I wear shit that is practical."?

lets start.
What does /fa think of dickies 874?

I own 4 pairs of dickies and love them. I wear them to the office every day. People don't even realize they are dickies, I get complements, I wear them with a shirt and tie.
They are the only pants that don't rip because your dog jumped on you, because you nick it on the edge of a desk.
I have worn them all. Most work/dress pants are fucking weak ass pussy shit that falls appart. Dickies are stronger then any pair of jeans. And..... you can wear them outside the office with sneakers.

best fucking pants for the money. period.

you sure care a lot about not caring

I don't care about brands or stupid shit like trends or looks.

I don't care that I wear the pants near my belly button because im not a lard ass. I don't give a fuck about wearing skinny girl pants like a tranny queer.

I wear my fucking dickies when I work on my car. mow the grass, go to church, office.

They take all the guess work out.

also, good pants for conceal and carry. I can pocket carry my M&P shield pretty easy in these sturdy pants.

They're made entirely out of polyester if they catch on fire they will melt and fuse with your skin just get 100% cotton jeans

874s are too big, 872s are ideal and 873s are nice. My problem is cheap clothes tend to not last long so i dont like to shop at places like h&m despite the wife always forcing me to go in there. Sure dickies can last longer but do you want your entire wardrobe to be a pair of 874s?

My advice is if you are poor then yes go for it, if you got money then there are endless options for you.

I'm not poor. But I think that wearing traditional style pants is fine. You have to wear them high.
They look great with a shirt and tie.
also, I'm not trying to get a dick in my ass or pussy.

I'm married. Work in a office, and go to mass every Sunday, and I pocket carry.

every try carrying a gun in thin ass pants? The imprint is very obvious.

They are mixed. 33% cotton

why not wear a suit for that?

btw fashion isnt your thing if you are only content with dickies, if fashion isnt your hobby and you just want to wear dickies all day every day then go for it man but i cant, i like having a wife range of clothing to wear.

on the contrary, I found what works for me. I have purchased so many brands of dress pants.

I finally discovered that these cheap ass 19.99 pants were what work for me.

>a wife range of clothing to wear.
this, wife ranges are a must

How high are the rise on dickies? Are there any differences between 74, 73 and 72s?

natural rise but the difference between all three is the leg openings. 74s are more flared, 73s are straight fit, 72s are more slim

If you only cared about practical you would go down to kmart and where whatever the fuck was there

should I take my 874s to the tailor or should I get them tapered
i already have enough skinny and slim pants so i'm not sure if it's worth it

fuck im tired i meant should i get them tapered at the tailor or should i just rock the original fit

I'd recommend you try getting pair of all wool dress pants that are bit higher quality just because dickies aren't the most comfortable pants, I've gone through several pairs skateboarding and they don't really breathe and the fabric is coarse and particularly comfortable.
But if they work for you and you are happy then good for you.

As someone who also wears 874's constantly I also love wearing Dockers dress pants for more dressy fits. Maybe check them out.

geniune question: why are you on a fashion board when you don't care about clothes?

>'I don't give a fuck about wearing skinny girl pants like a tranny queer.'
congrats on managing to be misogynistic, homophobic and transphobic in the same sentence

>misogynistic, homophobic and transphobic in the same sentence
Not even OP but you should fuck off to your usual hugbox subreddit

874 are high everything else is low
874s aren't flared wtf

Basically this post
Unironically end your life.
Buy better pants instead
>who else I don't give a Fuck
>dickies are stronger than any pair of jeans
>I can pocket carry
>when I work on my car
>and I pocket carry
>now the grass
>ever try carrying a gun in thin ass pants
>go to church
>good pants for conceal and carry
>go to mass every sunday
>I don't give a Fuck about wearing skinny girl pants like a fucking granny queer
Never change america

this guy has no idea what he's talking about. 874s are highest rise with an ever so slight taper (almost unnoticeable). they are also the only ones worth buying. 873s are lower rise and completely straight with a little bit wider leg opening than 874s. 872s are also low rise and are slimmer and more tapered than 874s (these don't have a crease)

>hugbox

>l-leave my board p-please

look at this gamer ahahaha

How can you not see that you're far more embarrassing that a traditional conservative?

yea hes way more embarrassing than the skinnyfat dork basing his masculinity on the $10 chinese made work pants he buys

he just likes his pants dude calm down

Enough to masturbate them in the wrong place while claiming he doesn't care? Okay bud

>buy better pants instead
Yeah but finding a pair of pants in a mid rise is damn near impossible nowadays

>in the wrong place
but this is the fashionboard user
and dickies are mad popular at the moment too

Dickies 874s are classic /fa. They are like Levi's. So many groups and subcultures wear them.

>Urban blacks and Mexicans
>Punks and skater's
>Blue caller/ office.
>Old fags

Great pants. Very versatile.

McDonald's sells a lot of burgers and is generally popular (especially among those demographics) does that make it fine cuisine?

873's are more Veeky Forums (slim straight) - 872 are a bit too skinny for Veeky Forums tastes but acceptable...others too real workwear

>It's popular so they must be bad.

They aren't even as big as they used to be. They were more popular in the early mid 90s.

I'm going to go ahead and call it. Dickies will be the next big trend. Skinny pants are on there way out.

I don't get your analogy
I don't think anyone was implying dickies are "fine fashion" if that's where you are getting at
But they are clothing item still aren't they?

OK so 67% of the pants will fuse with your exoskeleton

For real. I think people forget how good they look.

As long as your waist isn't fat, they look very nice and are more comfortable. I feel like shirts don't come untucked as much with them.

Unless you are welding, it shouldn't be a problem.

i dont know about the other user but i dont have an exoskeleton, being a mammal