Who /uglysmile/ here? feelsbadman

who /uglysmile/ here? feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_M5MaxLL5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont smile too often but when i do im told its really nice. is that Veeky Forums?

I don't smile a lot and once i attempted to smile, people say i look forced. Is it Veeky Forums to be broken and angry inside ?

Girls tell me i look like an emoji when im smiling, are emojis Veeky Forums ?

i look like drake with a gap, but who cares
i smile more often nowadays

My two front teeth are seriously fucked

they jut out at different angles and the only way to fix them would require surgery

fuck my parents for letting me use a pacifier as a baby

I want a tall gargantuan warrior boyfriend to hold my hand ;w;

My teeth are crooked as fuck and I smile with my mouth open.
Fucking kill me

People tell me I have a great smile but it crinkles up my whole face and I already look a lot older than I am. I'm 22, with the hairline of a 45 year old and the smile lines and forehead creases of a 35 year old

Its not forced because you think youre edgy. Its forced because you dont do it often enough. Im filled with apathy but even I can pull off a genuine smile cause I practice in the mirror

orthodontistry claims another victim

An ugly smile doesn't really exist. A smile can only be ugly when you have bad teeth.
Other than that, people can be insecure about their smile because they don't smile often and haven't seen their own smile often. So it looks weird to them once they see it. Or they force a smile without being happy, which looks unnatural and uncanny. That's another reason why a smile would be ugly.

I'm just guessing most people on this board are depressed and insecure, that's why you think that way. By default smiles aren't ugly.

I have ugly teeth. I smirk, but I never smile. Is this normal?

>tfw yellow teeth

>tfw teeth were a little crooked but not enough for parents to get me braces
>tfw 24 now and too late to fix my teeth
jdimsa

whiten them?? its like $30 bruv

>mfw i am reminded of my huge front teeth

>tfw poor as dirt growing up
>crooked teeth
>parents couldn't afford braces
>jaw has made a loud cracking noise whenever I open my mouth fully my whole life
At least I smile with my mouth closed naturally

>very very very fucked up teeth
>5 years of braces during teen years
>perfect teeth after taking them off
>never learned to smile so they useless

Cold water.
Cold. Water.

>tfw sharp teeth
I fucking hate it.

dude is so fucking ugly holy shit

mulattoes: not even once

have bad teeth ;_; kill me.
ive never even talked to a girl LOL

how is itt too late?

cant be getting braces at 24yo bruv, ull look dum

24 isn't too late. It might hurt a bit more than when your teeth are just settling in, but my mum just got her braces taken off and no one made fun of her! Also have you considered invisalign?

Look dumb for a couple years and look normal for the rest of your life, or look like shit for your whole life. Only an idiot would choose the latter.

t. cuckolded by a non-white

For someone who is insecure about his teeth, yeah.

i literally can't smile

Tfw small teeth and gummy smile, healthy teeth otherwise. I hate my smile

LMAO only in burgerland..Gt fucked Ameritard

American's are generally known for caring more about perfect smiles than other countries, think "Hoolywood smile". What makes you think ugly smiles are an American thing? If anything it's a British or Asian thing.

Wat this do

Ask your dentist for bleach trays you fuck.

I have uneven staining, the kind of shit only veneers can fix. Unfortunately I can't afford $1000 per tooth.

the noise thing happens to me too

tfw you have an underbite and crooked teeth. fuck my life

I don't wanna be pessimistic but I think your mom and granny are telling you that to get you to smile more.
I'm gonna tell you too though without seeing your smile cause smiling is good for you and everyone should smile.

Look at dental bonding if you don't need major fixes.

Look a whitening using this method if you live in the US and have a wally world nearby: youtube.com/watch?v=u_M5MaxLL5U

>born with an acidic mouth
>only one cavitity in my life
>white teeth, cause smoking is for fags
>dimples when I smile
>gape tooth
>people like the gap tooth
life is good.

i get complimented on my smile quite alot. Usually cause i'm always smiling. My dimples have reduced since childhood, but i used to get compliments out the ass.

straight teeth; male, black, straight

My smile looks smug as fuck and fake so I try to avoid doing it.

>having a cavity at all

my top lips curls and disappears when i smile

feels bad man

>Not having disgusting teeth and an ugly face

>tfw big teeth and slight overbite

its not my family telling me i have a nice smile, the people i have good times with and see me smile more regularly tell me its nice

im not emo or anything; just lethargic by nature