What are some nice affordable watches?

Looking to buy a watch under

Citizen has some nice looking ones in that price range.

the seiko SARB line are really nice and right around $300 new, a little less if you buy used

the SARB line are a fucking steal. If you only caught a glimpse at it, you'd think you were looking at a GS
Nicest automatic watches under $1k

Buy a fitbit charge 2

> interchangeable bands
> is sleek look
> digital is not too effay, but it will allow you to lookmax by getting >100$ on eBay with 15$ bands in every fucking color

Why would I tell you ungrateful little faggots? So that you devalue my steez with your disgusting fuckboy underage nerd exposure?

Was gonna say the SARB line, just unbelievable quality for a sub $300 watch. Honestly Seiko rules this price range, they have so much variety its absurd

Citizen, Seiko 5, SKX, SARB, Timex, Vostok, Orient Bambino/Mako/Ray.

for real. OP if you want a quality automatic around your price range go with a seiko. I've had my sarb033 for about a year now and I'm rocking it w/ a black leather strap from hirsch. Not only is it extremely versatile, the rest of the watch, especially the movement, is extremely high quality. At that price, the best thing you can get is from Seiko's SARB line without a doubt

>normie watch

>Wearing a wrist fedora.

Jesus Christ Grandpa. It's 2017, everyone has a fucking phone with a clock on it.

At least these nerds are wearing something that actually does something your phone doesn't (barely)

(You)

Orient bambino

Seiko snk809

Timex weekender

Seagull 1963

Atlantic worldmaster/varldsmastarur (vintage, find it on ebay)

I'm still going back and forth on whether I think I should rock one of these meme-watches. It's either that or a nice bauhaus watch with a white face and a black strap. But I'm super picky about that.

people call it a meme watch but there really isn't enough people wearing them to justifying saying that. live in socal and i have never seen one in my entire life. plus if you change the strap it differentiates even more

not to mention they look alright and i got mine for $10. how can i pass up a good deal son

Yeah I guess that's the other point huh? If I buy it and change my mind, I'm out one lunch.

I literally have that Omega user

Except with a steel band.

worth. if you change the strap go with the 18mm nato meme. i feel obligated to shill their straps every chance i get because i bought the wrong color strap once so i emailed them to change it before they ship it out and they changed it like 2 minutes before they shipped it out and it saved me a lot of stress

nato life

5/10 bait

so beautiful

don't buy shitters you cunter. get a rolex or/and an omega speedmaster (man on the moon). the only two watches you need in your life

How tall are you?

I got that its a beaut

What is the model of this? Or where can I buy this??

What's with the roman numeral four? IIII instead of IV. Saw that on a wall clock once, thought it looked stupid.

bambino 2
watchmaker's four

what an odd question

how loud is it?

i use one of this fuckers and they are incredibly handy, i used to do a lot of heavy work and you really came to appreciate an endurable watch

I have a Casio F-91W
I'm thinking about getting into mvmnt watches tho

TICK. TICK. TICK. TICK. TICK.

>mvmnt
they probably have less value than your f91w.

At that price point Citizen or Seiko

Damn that looks good on an actual flieger strap

>I'm thinking about getting into mvmnt watches tho

Bro don't

>literal only purpose is to signal your "fitness lifestyle" to normies
>does nothing more than the pedometer on your phone and the hr monitors built into treadmills
>tech is so new that better models come out every 4 months and the old ones lost their value instantly
>disgusting shiny digital look doesn't go with anything except workout clothes
no thanks

You can get much better than this for under $300.

Seiko Sarb line comes to mind.
Sarb 033/035 sell for around $260-$320 and they're excellent pieces of machinery, look great too.

Not a fan of this chink shit.

All of these look great.

Also look into a good looking Citizen or Seiko quartz.

Seiko SKX is an excellent cheap diver. Looks good at fuck too.

citizen, seiko, and orient are the big hitters in this price range.

Also, consider nice quality vintage/used watches. You can often shoot up and get a nice watch for half the original price and come out better. Just don't rush it, do some research. A watch isn't an impulse buy if you aren't already into them and aware of what you're getting.

y?

got the standard black casio watch and swapped the plastic strap with a black nato strap. looks fucking fantastic.

anyone know the band/deployment clasp in the OP pic?

Any recommendations for a black leather dress watch strap? Looking for something a step up from Hadley Roma straps. Budget is ~$50

Huh, had never heard of that before. Thanks, user

I'm not the other user's, but I'll join them in saying no. I'd assume you're new to watches

Every MVMT watch is quartz, AKA powered by battery. The technology inside that watch costs MVMT essentially nothing to make. Yet they sell it just above $100. You can get a Seiko 5, which is automatic, for less than half the price of your MVMT.

If you want a watch to tell you the correct time and are okay with spending way more than what it's worth, than get a MVMT. If you want to get into watches, and learn why so many people are fanatics over watches, stay away from anything quartz.

You must be a dwarf if the bambino looks big on you.

I own the watch in OP. Bretty nice.

6'
low bodyfat%

and no the person you were replying to is not me