Tattoo Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-legged_crow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I usually HATE tattoos, but damn that's cute. That person better be from some place with palm trees tho

I know what you mean, I hope these leaves never fade.

Anyone have recommendations for artists like Scott Glazier? I'm saving up for the one tattoo I've wanted for years, so I want to make sure I'm going to the right person. Planning on a back tattoo.

That's a very effay tattoo. Been thinking about getting a tattoo done on the ankle area also, pic related is what I want but more colored in.

That's a really nice tatt, actually. I dig it.

Thanks, it took me awhile to find a style I really liked. The tatt in OP's pic is pretty nice I like the coloring of the leaves.

I kinda want OP's tattoo now

I want the OP tat now. Pic related is the only one I have, it's a sun goddess

Nice, where did you get it done?

what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums

can we bang

Hey man everyone's idea of effay is different I like this art style

Bay Area. It was only the artist's 8th or so tat, she was just starting out at a good shop

Tattoo in OP is effay as fuck. Am considering getting that one done now. Here's another one I found, thoughts?

Not mine but really want it

That must have taking so long. Little big for my taste and his back is muscular enough for it but it's nice

got this done a few days ago

What's the appeal of tattoos? I'm not trying to start shit, I just really don't get it. At best it's really small stuff like OP and I can live with it, but larger stuff in more noticeable places of the body, it feels like willingly putting a blemish in my skin, in my mind.

Because I am not concerned with the purity of the flesh, it's fleeting. I want to cover it in beautiful art

some people like them some people dont

But tbf I have seen a lot of tats that look more like blemishes. None really in this thread though

Anything that small an intricate will just all blur together, it probably wouldn't look THAT bad, but still not as good as it looks now.

what an insightful comment

literally all there is to it
would you like some art on your skin
y/n
done
also, what might be a blemish to you isnt a blemish to me

>hurr i dont understand hobbies or preferences

A friend of mine is starting to tattoo and he did the eyes of my best friend on a comic style i dig it desu

This is bait

Is this b8?

>best friend
>comic style

female fuckboy hypebeast
really nice and interesting, good art
really fuckin rad, anyone know the artist?
s-surely this is b8, r-right guys?

rate dont hate

Anyone know this is? It looks like Dong Zhuo and Zhang Liang

Really gets the noggin joggin

@louis.loveless on ig

thanx

Am I missing something here or does this bird have 3 fucking feet????
Otherwise, cool tat !

What is the symbolism of that palm tree?

Pic of a part of my arm.

Black beard

viva mexico corona lite extra

authentic tats are the most effay

>reverse image search
>zero results

JUST

>authentic
Yes, I'm sure those are John Malkovich and Peter Stormare's real tattoos.

you didnt know?

Your arm is gross.

I made this one for my wife but i think is too simple/basic
Any suggestions on how can i fix it? Like adding something new?

i love grim fandango

>having a tat of another person's name

kek

put some dicks on it

stylish

authentic slav-core

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo in the same area but I don't know what to get. I was thinking a rose or barb wire but not sure.

>Getting a tat of a relationship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-legged_crow

I could explain why i did it but would be a waste of time since im on a tattoo thread asking for tattoo advices.. I wpuld go to
another board if im looking to get roasted

Im not into dick tattoos but if you are.. Try getting some for yourself

it would be a waste of time because any explanation you have can't make a relationship tattoo un-retarded

Looks good on you for some reason

chubby astronaut

Time is a flat circle

here are a few tattoos i have, it goes around my arm so had too take them at an angle. mine are pretty simple.

dint mean to reply to but heres another (You) anyways

HOW THE FUCK did u find that tattoo appealing? god damn that shit ugly as a motherfucker

Are you Egyptian? If so that's sick.

I saw this in the London metro on the arm of a guy when he held onto the handle in the ceiling. I damn near fell in love with him and decided if I should ever have one, that should be it. I like the thought of how it figuratively disappears (full yin yang to nothing). I feel like it's a nice transition to the bare skin.

I don't understand why people don't even try to make this stuff look symmetrical

i bet you also plan on going to india on a spiritual backpack journey

no, i just have an obsession with philosophy. here is a Buddha head i got over a birth mark.

hard to see cause of the lighting

Looks like a brown recluse bite over a prison tat of your Hispanic girlfriend goofed/10

thanks fampai

I'm aware it's not the best, but I originally got it to cover up the mark. I like it even though others may not agree

A sun, a flower of life, a mandala or a dharma symbol wold fit better there than buddha
I also saving some cash for a buddha tatto but im planning to get it on my tricep

This is a total fucking meme. As long as you take care of your tatt it'll remain looking almost when you first got it. Just remember to touch up if you need it

Cool, you have any specific examples of what you are gonna get? Mine is a young siddartha rather than the one seen in most statues of him, also why your tricep?

>odd spacing
>size of the lone black and white dots don't correspond to the size of the dots inside the ying yang

It's shit.

seanfromtexas?

Nice dude, a little too big for my taste tho

TETSUOOO

Tattoos are for try-hard poseur idiots. The ONLY exception is for prison convicts.

>female fuckbpy hypebeast
I'll take it

Holy shit I could do a free hand drawing of some animu eyes that looks better than that. Absolutely revolting

No, no it's not. Why you say that??

I hate when tattoos look like sketches

So unprofessional. Good practice for the artist though

Is a tattoo really worth it if you're black?
I think they look pretty bad, but what does Veeky Forums think?

damn she wide

I got one small Godspeed You! Black Emperor tat, that's it.

I remember this being from an album cover what is its name?

Oh nevermind I'm retarded

>So unprofessional
Some people just don't like the more 'professional' look and enjoy a rougher/more scratchy/sketchy look to it.