Zara puts controversial symbol on skirt

>The Spanish clothier included a cartoon frog design in its summer lineup. Some say the design looks very similar to Pepe the frog, which is now recognized as a symbol of the "alt-right." It seems the retailer has pulled the piece since it first appeared online.

WTF I hate Zara now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>P*pe
ARE YOU FUCKING K I D D I N G M E

why do people seriously think "alt-right" is white supremacy? I never met one even on /pol/

alt-right is literally white nationalism. Anyone who calls anything else "alt-right" is out of the loop and gets their news from Facebook or news stations run by people who barely know what Veeky Forums or infinitychan even are

tha-thank you for clarifications but... my white dad voted for trump and and i'm not old enough to vote yet

Well my boy, Trump isn't alt-right and neither are the majority of his supporters ;)

Now get outta here before I report you, you rascal

>P*pe

alt-right is conservatism that recognizes life beyond the next quarterly earnings
It's nice that your economy is growing. It's not so nice that the only reason it's growing is because you are adding illiterate unskilled 3rd world peasants to the roster, diluting the nation's quality of life as a whole
Aussies and Kiwis can be high minded about this shit because they live on islands and intern the few illegal immigrants that make it there in offshore island detention centers
Canadians can preen because most illegal immigrants that would arrive to their country decide the US is good enough.

i think this is a good thing

>when Veeky Forums gags go to far

hahahahhhahahahahahahah shit skins and kikes are getting paranoid as fuck

>that photo of the triggered nonbinary Hilary supporting thing

lol

these people are mentally ill arent they

YES GOOD GIRL, ATTACK AND """RESOLVE""" THE SYMBOLS THAT REPRESENT THE ISSUES YOU CONCERN YOURSELF WITH INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL ISSUES

WHAT A GOOD GIRL!

youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E

What a fucking piece of work, christ

Looking him up all I see are conservative websites freaking out about this, so as bad as this is he just seems like an insignificant nobody.

>attacking zara over a frog
>ignoring that zara steals runway designs on the reg

umm stealing is beyond common in the fashion world so why would anyone care if zara does it again, unless it's blatant enough to warrant a lawsuit

FASHWAVE.

You haven't met a white supremacist

On /pol/

You're either trolling, new as fuck, or so far up your own le kekold conspiracy theory ass that you can't recognize the most obvious stormcunts in the world. Hell, a lot of /pol/ self-identifies as racist.

hahahahahah the left so worked up over a frog

i hope easter toad never surfaces to normies

trigger warning: p*pe

i too have met a white nationalist
a guy said "n*gger" on the train once
violent white supremacy is real :^(

we are living in the darkest of days

Kill yourself you j*w n*gger c*nt.

newfag cant into greentext

>violent hate memes

How nice to not live in a shithole called Murrica.

Hello.
I'm a white nationalist and a /pol/lack.

Alt-right is not a real group anyway, it doesn't even have a definition. It's all really vague and the name was given to /pol/ users by liberals.

feelsgreatman

I'm Spanish and if it wasn't for frequenting english-speaking websites I would have never heard of Pepe the Frog. So I don't think it was intentional.

Also, can we go back to the days when we collected rare Pepes instead of making them political?

Antifashionistas are oppressing our based /pol grills. REEEEEEEEEE

I would say that most of /pol/ is white NATIONALIST but few are white SUPREMACIST and then often reluctantly.
We want to believe all the races can have their own countries, live in peace and have a nice quality of life, trade with each other etc.
Most of the ones that want to subjugate non-whites and/or wipe them off the face of the Earth think that way after coming to the conclusion we can't live in peace. It's not what they want to happen.

The alt right is literally just a buzzword liberals use to describe people they don't like. Then Richard Spencer claimed it so people would notice him

>I'm Spanish and if it wasn't for frequenting english-speaking websites I would have never heard of Pepe the Frog. So I don't think it was intentional.
Shut the fuck up, Zara is a white supremacy brand now

is "fake news" also a buzzword coined by Obama to explain away Trump getting elected despite the media brainwashing us to vote for Hillary?

Oh my god that chicks profile pic

fucking shitskin moor people and their garbane brand

feels absolutely great not to be born as mongrel ameritard

I forgot Obama was the one who coined it. Funny how easy is backfired

Why do Anti-White people use an old term for some wealthy plantation owners who died long time ago?

*And have nothing to do with us and our political ideas today

>Pepe has become the most famous frog in the world and his fame will only get larger so suck it up SJW folks.

Pepe, please don't grant this wish

Isn't that old man jenkins?

yeah

You fucked it up

You fucked everything up

Man when did pepe just become /pol/'s meme? He belonged to ALL of Veeky Forums. We all had our pepe memes, bring pepe back. And get out of here poltards.

Fucking normies, pepe is NOT a hateful frog.

Fucking frogposters.

please pepe!

does anyone know w2c this now? surely they sold a few before they got pulled?

>alt right posters use pepe
>anybody who uses pepe is alt right

Do people not understand logical fallacies anymore? Its like saying, "You know Adolf Hitler ate bread. I saw you eating bread yesterday. You must be just like Hitler."

zara is actually pretty based when it comes to trolling.

>pic related pissed off a bunch of fatties

ugh

/pol/ saved pepe. it's better this way.

kill you'reself

How can anybody honestly believe being a leftist is cool in 2017?

>having political views based on whats cool
are conservatives really this retarded?

how can you honestly call yourself a Veeky Forums user if you dont even post on /pol/

its like posting on Veeky Forums in 2006 but not liking /b/. /pol/ is Veeky Forums in the year 2017. you need to fuck off back to rheddit if that offends you

I wouldn't call myself any stripe of alt-right but I still maintain one of America's great tragedies was Lincoln dying before he could send all the blacks back to Africa

i always find it funny when /pol/ gets triggered b being called alt-right

reminder that names are given and offence is taken, not the other way around