/Camera General/

Editing, shooting, everything.

What camera does Veeky Forums have?

wrong thread you dumb nigger
people like you are why this board is shit
delete this thread and make one about your favorite recent runway show you daft prick

Fuji X-Pro2

Fuck off negro, /p/ threads are shit

make a good one on /p/ then instead of shitting up Veeky Forums - F A S H I O N
I fucking despise 12 year old cunts fresh from leddit like you

They just bitch about "Muh landmarks, muh symmetry, 3edgy, aesthetic pictures are for sad plebs"

But I get your point

But fuck you

I used to use a 5D mk.II and then III. I had nice lenses and everything, actually still do just sitting in my closet. Been to depressed, haven't taken a picture of anything in years with it. I mostly take snapshots on my iphone now. If I ever travelled again might consider a small handheld camera like a Leica but not sure what I'd get.

>trying this hard to fit in

>leddit

yikes

Go back to your homeland you fucking leech

>baww they talk about things you should talk about on a photography board
you have to go back
i've 100% been here longer than you

>complains about threads not related to fashion

>on Veeky Forums

>i've been here a long time

lmao. you're acting as if this is something new. And anyone who brags about how long they've been on a board is below 17 years of age. You must be 18+ to post, user

i'm 'complaining' in the hopes you will fuck off back to l.eddit so the board wont continue this downward spiral
if you had been here from day dot you'd know Veeky Forums once didn't have non fashion related threads and i'd like to go back to that time especially as back then you weren't born so i'd be able to swap your babyfood for bleach you stupid cunt

btw everyone can tell you're fresh from l.eddit due to your post formatting, fucking spastic

careful. your edge is showing

I've been here for 3 years
and I hate that most threads are not fashion related
but fortunately it comes in cycles and sometimes the ja**tors are on top of things

oooh we have a big boy here
i've been on Veeky Forums since 2008, get on my level

You both should be ashamed of being on Veeky Forums so long instead of wearing it as a badge of honor

T. Ashamed since 2012

I just used to use a Minolta XGM but I just use disposable cameras now

Also this

any pics u want to share?

damn youre back how you been my love

Sony a100 with some Minolta lenses
>inb4 sonygger
In my defense, it's just a Minolta with the Sony logo slapped on it

lmao ded

I use a Yashica T2 I find at a thrift store and a Canon Rebel T2 I found at a flea market.

On a side note, has anyone heard of Washi Film? I'm just) almost done with the tool so I don't know what to expect.

The only effay choice.

D3300
Entry-level

I am actually rly bad at taking pictures

iphone 4
(I have now upgraded to a 4s)

meanwhile you post in "what core is this" threads

this is the new fa we are legion xD