If you wear skinny jeans in the year 2017

You will never be fashionable

It's over guys accept it

Skinny jeans are shit. Slim jeans are fine.

Slim jeans are shit too

If you aren't wearing regular you're a fucking sweat stain

Only the streetwear crowd who just got finished burning their durags 3 years ago and only started wearing slim jeans in 2013 will disagree

If you aren't wearing relaxed fit carpenter jeans you literally have a butt plug in right now.

Tbh everytime I see a man in skinny jeans I assume homosexual

>wear 510's for a few months
>"these are a little too skinny... looks kind of weird"
>buy 511's and wear for a few months
>"these are starting to hug my nuts a little"
>buy 513's and wear for a few month's
>"these thighs are way too tapered"
>buy straight fits

WHERE WILL IT ALL END?

THE "SKINNY JEAN" IS THE DEFINITIVE FORM OF THE JEAN.

die

No you fatty

no you lmao

Excuse me? you

i have to wear skinny because my legs are so thin

it doesn't work like that

I wear em because I have long thin legs. Plus I find that a lot of pants make my legs look extra small when they poke out

It does when you literally swim in slim pants

But I don't think you're familiar with that problem

yea fatties like him dont understand what it means to be skinny

why the fuck are you swimming in jeans you aspie

Death via heart disease for you

And I thought working out or jogging in jeans is bad enough...(seen one actually doing it before me eyes at the local sports centre)

straight and slim cut are for fat people

Nigger please

I try slim and straight jeans all the time and they look and feel like I'm wearing bootcut.

But you keep carrying on wearing your dadcore niggaaaaa

>tfw dat ass
>tfw skinny jeans make you look good and random chicks at clubs slap your ass

I'll keep them for now.

I look better in skinny jeans. A slim fit on me is way too loose. If I could find a good slim fit, I'm sure I'd be down, but nothing so far.

You probably just can't pull them off.

skinny jeans fit on me like slim jeans fit on most people. i cant help that i look like im anorexic

Levi's are shit, I've never been comfortable in them. You're better off trying different brands in store or getting fitted (Buckle is good if you're a burger)

You might be out of shape man. I love super skinny jeans but everyone thinks I look like a colossal faggot in them. They're uncomfortable at first but as the day goes by they feel nice

i don't understand this autistic desire for the fabric to strangle your legs. how it fits throughout the leg has nothing to do with it actually "fitting". look at the guys in pic related, they're skinny/average, yet they're wearing looser pants and look absolutely fine. and that's because they fit in the waist, and it's a stylistic choice that suits the clothing they're wearing. you don't HAVE to wear skinny pants, you just think you do because you read it in complex or some shit. a skinny man will look fine in any sort of fit, as long as they conform to his midsection.

Slim gives an sexy erotic vibe and better definition to shoes
so why not?

skelly life represent

>sexy erotic vibe
wtf

because there are some aesthetics that skinny jeans don't have a place in, obviously

>ITT: Insecure fatties who can't pull off androgyny and are bitter about it.

only fatties wear skinny jeans

>tfw thick thighs

i dont see this autistic desire for the material to get really bunched at your ankles like the middle guy in your pic

i like the vibe of these 3, the far right has a great fit for pants and the outfit in general. maybe a tad bit longer to touch the shoe but thats being nitpicku.

i feel like this is a modern pic done with filters rather than a old school 90s pic with young Japanese people

also helps that all 3 are good looking

>projection
He literally said that he finds slim fit too loose and you're saying he's out of shape?

That's what slim silhouette do. They give a certain degree of eroticism and sexual connotation, as in, you can see imagine what's under it, but you can't see. Like yoga pants vs loose jeans. That applies both on men and women.

I wear dickies 874's to work everyday, and on my free time.

That fit looks shit though. I don't wanna dress like my dad. I'd rather wear skinny than have baggy trousers as I think they look shit

>they eat noodles everyday at the government mandated internet cafe and pretend they're the cast of Seinfeld while there's a guy passed out dead in the corner from playing StarCraft 2 for 40 hours straight.

i cant wear something different from skinny with that face
only shorts

i remember saying things like that back in like 2007

t. 10 years late to skinny jeans and thinks hes special because he wears something that 99% of the most normal normatons wear daily

>slim and straight
>they look and feel like I'm wearing bootcut.
that doesn't even make sense. it's a very distinct look, i would never mistake bootcut for anything else. and they're not anyway so why would that even bother you?

how do you people live

if you wear anything other than jnco jeans, you take it in the pooper

can't tell if you're baiting or just literally cannot comprehend nuance in any shape or form

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Just wear what suits you and your style, DESU loose cropped pants are a bigger meme at the moment anyway.

R u rly that dum

OP is right

yet they're outside laughing and you're at home on the internet

This
Just wear what you want nigga

Is this your ideal pair of jeans?

not him but does that seriously look "regular" to you?

Doesn't matter what I'm wearing, they'll be on the floor when I'm fucking your girl regardless

started to squat, quads too big for skinny jeans now.

Is it possible to wear loose jeans and not look autistic ?

of course. that's not even difficult.

fatty detected

>my face when I am attractive so can wear whatever I want

lol I always am blown away by people less attractive and cant wear anything. Must be sad

its possible, but very hard.

If I wear anything other than 511 style pants it looks like I'm wearing parachute pants

>muh jap whatever
This look like shit.

Starting to think Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about Veeky Forums...

/fa meet ups are white
/r/streatwear are primarily nonwhite more like asian-black combo.

Why this happens? Is Veeky Forums rly a shelter for white suprimacists?

it doesnt

slim jeans are garbage-tier

if you're not wearing bootcut jeans you might as well just be wearing nothing.

cringe

what is this 2015

That the kicker that these kids don't get. If you're thin or otter mode and attractive you can wear pretty anything and get away with it.

How to show off your sick kicks tho

Articulate

doesn't mean it looks good

why are there so many people like you on fashion boards

FUCK levis
im never buying them again
fuck paying 60 bucks for shitty irregular cuts and bad quality denim
bought nudie jeans and it just makes me more bitter that i was buying levi's all those years

i remember actually wearing boot cut back in 2007

if you wear faggots in 2017 youre a faggot

its faggot faggots, faggot it

i remember wearing skinny jeans back in 2007

>the sweating

I like to wear women's jeans.

so should I wear slim or tapered at ankles for jeans?

FUCK YOUR JEWISH JEANS

Guess he guessed right fatso. Try dieting.