T-shirts

anyone on here got any recs for solid plain black shirts that aren't hanes, or fruit of loom or some shit?

also post shirts you guys think are Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

squareup.com/store/lunchclothes
blanc-essentials.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the sticky

Jockey are the best fitting I've ever found. They're slimmer but long as well and they didn't shrink too much like other brands

squareup.com/store/lunchclothes

Sunspel.

RPMWest
new company gave out free shirts a month ago, currently 8 bucks plus shipping with the code "promo8"

Asket, James Perse, and Sunspel.

Ascolour

Ausfag?

was thinking of copping some of their tees in black and grey. I know they have tees in different weights of fabric so what do you recommend? Also how do they fit?

Reigning Champ.

särmä

I've a T-shirt related question: how far can the length of short-sleeved tee sleeves go and still be acceptable?

I've seen boxy sleeves that go just right at the end of the biceps, but there's also T-shirts that go short enough that we can see the armpits as the arms are lifted to level of the shoulders.

I personally prefer the limit from the shoulder peak to be at a span between a stretched thumb and the pointer finger...but I'd like to hear from you guys too.

Got recommended this by a user here. Bought a 3 pack. As good as you can get a fucking t-shirt. Thick soft 100% cotton, nice fit.
blanc-essentials.com/

Great price.

you REALLY can't draw if you had to do a little skeleton of shapes for that

That's way specific for no reason. There is no Tee-shirt math. I think just use common sense - if the sleeve is shorter than 3 inches you'll probably look like a woman. kind of a silly question.

thanks for this

>you REALLY can't draw if you had to do a little skeleton of shapes for that

Not him but its called construction m8. Its good practice when you're a beginner and even when you're an expert at drawing to make your image basic shapes first to work its' forms and relation to 3d space and then add detail.

i love ll bean ones

Don't know what the other guy did to put you on an autistic tizzy.

Bella+Canvas Jersey Cotton tees. appx $7

for cheap ones i like the fit of topman t's

Gildan, the long bottom ones. Say what you want but gildan is king of cheapspo.