Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bumkeyk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you ever ask "is this gay" on Veeky Forums the answer is always yes

well shit
is this fa?

slp uc usually what im dressed innn

what?

It's apparently not gay in Korea and Japan.

If I dressed like this, would this be effay or tryhard?

You gotta be under 5'8

I'm Korean andSouth Koreans are the tallest Asians though

Then it would be better if you dress Americana like huckleberry

it's lifeless formulated corporate bullshit. It looks like their managers had a boardroom meeting on what makes someone look cool and gave them outfits based on their conclusion with only slight variation.

If you're Korean, you'll have no problem pulling it off as long as you're skinny and somewhat attractive.

I don't know what brands are good for the standard person though, they all typically wear designer shit that costs 1000s of dollars.

Sehun from exo (in the picture) won the the award for the most well dressed man in the 2017 Louis Vuitton's runway show

Also which outfit is the most Veeky Forums?

Apparently jeans can't exist without knee rips anymore

lol this was from 2015 they have other outfits without distressed jeans

its pretty gay

what is your ideal outfit?

I'd hope so.

asians literally all look alike

How can chinks not see this?

name 5 traits that each member share besides skin tone

BTS dresses a lot nicer. It's a completely different style though

true
at least they don't dress like Big Bang

You're just not used to seeing Asian faces.

I'll never get over the fucking bomber gdragon wore during a performance of let's not fall in love. It's comically big. The turtleneck he wears in the MV is so much better looking

Was that bomber vetememes?

I've no clue what you're talking about, but here's the turtleneck. When you're attractive you can wear pretty much anything though.

holy shit that's efffay

Koreans are one of the most homophobic people on earth. So is it gay ? No. Putting your penis inside a cute boipussy is gay, but dressing up isn't.

lol what stop trying to justify this gay shit

Gayness has nothing to do with sexuality faggot. This shit looks fucking gay

elaborate on the gayness

M8 what the fuck are you on about? Gayness is literally 100% sexuality. The guys in kpop groups look "gay" because they're well groomed and have professional stylists. If you think that's gay, what the fuck are you doing on a fashion board?

Pewdiepie (one of the gods of Veeky Forums) stated that k pop fashion inspires him so yes k pop is Veeky Forums

I'm korean and dressing like a kpop star is pretty gay and extremely tryhard
Would not recc, probably one of the most uneffay things you can do

>is gaypop gay?

But you're probably a korea-traitor too so you're not representing korea accurately. You're speaking english and you're probably insecure for not being as manly as texan men. You probably despise SLP too

Name a better Meet up...

go ahead, i'm waiting

Fucking neckbro, gets me every time bahahaha

ole long neck

that neck isn't photoshopped is it?..

yeah but BTS isn't as good.

tf..GD has his own clothing brand, T.O.Ps entire life. The dressed dress pretty good can't say anything about Daesung tho don't what the fuck that guy does.

look at more like Zion.T, Mino, GOT7 dresses pretty good but mostly Bambam and Jackson usually dress the best, Heechul, Onew.

but honestly dis niqqa right here
instagram.com/bumkeyk/ key is the shit.

Pewdiepie is a faggot so that'd make it gay by association?

Fuck. RMs coat....

hehh i almost missed the guy on the right

With pants that tight, it's definitely over-the-top and impractical. It's very much a high fashion kind of look, and one that is more likely to attract negative attention in America than in South Korea, or Japan, where there seems to be similar trends.

Ikr
It probably cost $2000

Wear hyped fashion brands and copy how blacks in america dress, but in a more clean and less rebellious fashion.

It's pretty gay.

He looks like a fucking kid

5/10

This man is 24.

Gee it's not like he's a walking billboard for them or anything.

they dont look human

do blacks dress like op picture? L U L

I'm a bit jealous of his perfect skin.

Winner was picked by Vogue.

It's called Korean genetics along with constant facial masks, visits to the dermatologist, and make up. I'm only 20 and I'd look 30 compared to him

no that shit aint photoshopped

This. It's corporate rockstar and it's depressing.

arr rook same