ITT fashion cancer

ITT fashion cancer
tasteless shit that people wear that just boils your blood.
anyone i see wearing this godforsaken nike hat, paired with the ol' thrasher tee is automatically considered a degenerate.

I saw a 50 year old mom wear this

that was enough for me

>

fucking awful, going to a rap festival in a couple of weeks, hopefully i dont see too much of this shit

Did you try to fuck her?

This cap is too boring for it to have any real significance. Seeing anyone wear this is no different than seeing someone wear a plain white tee.

This isn't fashion. Go discuss streetwear somewhere else.

>goes to rap festivals
>thinks he can judge what other people wear

x D

>rap festival

can you keep the racism in /pol/, where it belongs, for once?

>rap festival
you're part of the problem

what is the Veeky Forums cap?

S K I N N Y J E A N S
K
I
N
N
Y

J
E
A
N
S

you fuckers care too much about other people
why don't you just focus on how you dress and stop worrying about people you're never going to associate with

>just bee urself n let others bee themselves :^)

people who ARE fashionable never visit this place because they KNOW it sucks.
What's left is people who know so little that they just judge others. It's so much easier and who can blame them?
I'm here for some keks, still trying to find out if there is a fashion related forum with people who actually know a thing or two aboiut fashion out here.

you're new

that doesnt even work in this context you retard

this hurts my eyes

lemme see waywt then we can discuss what cancer is

pro-tip: there isn't. fashion is inherited by the ambient you were brought up in plus the experiences you've been able to acquire and your taste in style is something that just comes off naturally. if you are the type to keep posting on fashion forums, it means it's something you have to put thought into. if so, there's no point in it and you'll most likely look like a tryhard. i KNOW, i look good despite not wearing overly expensive clothes because i have great taste due to my upbringing, it's something i've always seen present in my life since my mother is an interior decorator and my father is an architect. everything from texture to color palettes were always things i was exposed to on an everyday basis. but then again, despite using simple clothing. even if i was using a white tank top and cargo pants whilst doing some manual labour. the confidence i have to not care about fashion would make me fashionable myself

>fashion is inherited by the ambient you were brought up in
>i KNOW, i look good despite not wearing overly expensive clothes because i have great taste due to my upbringing

I've heard enough.

i do have some exceedingly expensive pieces that i bought because i genuinely liked them and had the means to purchase them without having the need to jeopardize basic needs unlike most Veeky Forumsggots here. yet, i can look better than all of you in an outfit that is under 500€ from head to toe simply because fashion isn't my main interest, it is rather a side effect and result of what i am passionate in life and it shows in the confidence with which i wear my clothes. lifting and having a decent complexion also helps. what i want to say is that it'd be better for you to invest money in yourself, as in experiences, rather than on vapid shit because if you have nothing to back up your clothes, you'll end up looking like an insecure tool. what use is there for buying expensive clothes if you aren't extremely rich? it just means that you're either an insecure vermin that tries to get validation by spending all of your money on futile shit or, at best, you're a nouveau riche that has nothing to show besides his money, which other people will have much more of it than you.

I said I've heard enough.

Literally this you bitter loser

if youre actually this secure and confident, youll post a fit

>it just means that you're either an insecure vermin that tries to get validation by spending all of your money on futile shit
this only applies if you buy shit that directly attempts to display how much money you spent on your clothes, hype shit plastered with logos, or it items that everyone knows about or shit layered in gold, or zippers or whatever it may be
you also seems to be making a lot of baseless assumptions about people, i highly doubt someone as secure as you describe would need to go around telling everyone how much better they are than everyone else on a shitty anime forum

ripped jeans
joggers

what exactly is wrong with this

don't you mean ralph lauren cap?

People that try to emulate techwear because they can't afford acronym really irks me. They look like school shooters or they just wearing regular black clothes. Then they call it techwear.

nothing really 'boils my blood' but some of the recent fashion memes are such fucking shit
>pink sweats/hoodies
>rolled jeans
>acid wash/stone wash pale blue jeans
>retro sneakers
>ripped jeans
>chelsea boots
>ratty ass windbreakers and sweatshirts
>tucking tees
yeesh

>image board
>no images
really makes u think

getting triggered by the word nigger, your safespace is here >>>reddit

except i'm trying to help people out. because years ago i used to have my priorities mseed up like most here, but i managed to achieve another mental state and i'm grateful for it, not everyone has the chance or strength to start being diligent about their choices. i also am making "baseless asumptions" about people when it comes to this forum, because i used to be just like most of them and i know, from experience, that buying expensive clothes won't bring you any fulfillment and the confidence that it might bring is only temporary until you become frustrated with something else. all of this is just an attempt at trying to further spread the message that you should first build a basis, as in, exercise, eating healthy, taking care of your hygiene and investing on yourself and doing cool stuff. and all the money that you will have spent doing that will come back at you, instead of buying clothes that will most likely not even look as good as you think they do on you. and once you've cultivated your mind and body enough, you'll be right past thru these memes and your priorities will be much more refined, not in an elitist way, but rather on a happiness-bringing level.

i do 4 of those
roast me

i am secure and confident BECAUSE i don't need to post a fit online to try and dig for some selfesteem.

>only 1 picture on topic
fucking kill yourselves

>tucking tees
>Retro sneakers
You're cancer. I've been tucking in my tees my whole life when working out or wearing another layer over my t-shirt. It's super comfortable and practical.
Retro sneakers aren't a meme, they never died.

fuck off nigger

found the guy in the nike hat

You'd have to post a pic for me to do that
>something I like that is a meme isn't a meme
said everyone who liked some meme fashion at one point
no need to get mad at the notion though

There's literally a thread going for that right now.

this is true. You could spend a ton of money changing fashion metas over and over but if your ugly and out of shape whats the point?
Being in shape and genetically good looking makes almost anything you wear look good anyways.
I pull off a white tee all the time being decently fit and get compliments on it

Tribal clothing, often times worn by negroid shamans while communing with their gods. Search up Dinduism if you want to know more.

newfag

this. simplicity is key but like everything else, it only works if you can pull it off, as in having the attributes i typed earlier. which is great since everyone can work on them, ofc there are things like genetics but you can work around it if you're not super small like under 5"9 or really ugly. most of it workable so get working u niggers

Rolling loud?

honestly who the fuck cares. it's fashion and it doesn't mean it needs to uphold any standard you you may have on it. Like

who the fuck cares of a 50 year old wears something like rick owens or ASSC. You really think fashion is only for a select few individuals?

grow the fuck up and stop judging people by what they wear because it's just fucking clothes. Who know why the fuck they were wearing it in the first place. God this autistic level is through the fucking roof.

the only fashion cancer is the kids trying to be fashionable

reply to every comment on this thread now

these people are giving you advice
really makes you think

>who the fuck cares of a 50 year old wears something like rick owens
I do, it's cool as fuck, Rick suits old people the best. Working towards being millionaire in 10 years so I can dress my mom in full Rick

You seem like a person who's not fun to talk to.

>tfw Rick will die before you reach old age

>All black with white shoes

Tbh, I find the people who try to dress like the arctic monkeys 24/7 to be annoying to look at. I guess you can call it the indie kid look.
>Pic related except its the actual arctic monkeys not some poor imitation (guy on the left is pretty FA, but no one copies that style ofter)
>Muh nice heel shoes that look like they are from the 1920's
>Super Skinny Jeans
>Tucked in button up, sometimes with a blazer
>Cuck glasses

I don't get what's wrong about this.

Fuck off nigger

>palace/supreme/thrasher/assc

This is not entirely true and you know it.

yfw you can die young tomorrow and Rick can outlive you

desu whenever i see someone wearing all black i pretend i'm anna wintour and do an eyeroll

anyone who legitimately enjoys arctic monkeys tends to be pretty insufferable

this. should be stickied desu

nigger nigger your nothing but a basic field nigger.

see you at rolling loud b

Fucking Bape
only hypebeast manchilds wear this shit

Why is it always the people who are into streetwear that says responses like this?

niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

www.reddit.com/r/streetwear

just look at everything there

basic bitches who buy a pair of wide trousers from h&m and some af1's / 90's running trainers and think they're the next big fashion influencer

>rap festival

>When people wear metal band t shirts but don't listen to said band
It makes me want to fucking yell at them

fiuuck yes and pic related

J N C O J E A N S
N
C
O

J
E
A
N
S

wew

kek we asked you to post a fit, post one. Don't do it for the self esteem but to prove you are actually confident. If you don't then you're just a fucking poser.

:( seeing that album art defaced makes me sad

>damage control

scumwave masterrace here u fooking wot m8 ??

Ayo fuck you i wear plain white tee's with the shitiest nike cap that has ever been

Bape infuriates me. Literally looks like it was designed by a fucking five year old

OP of post here. Not really into street wear but i just came up with brands that popped into my head. Generally those are the ones constantly appearing on this board

is that a challenge?

i want to buy my grandmother something all the hypebeast wears. Maybe yeezys if i win the raffle for the white ones.

worst was white shirt with black pants and white shoes.

palace is cool, but at the same time too many people wearing it out because it's cool. i guess that's normal...

all black as in black tops, pants, and shoes? that looks ridiculous but at the same time black is the only color that looks good in mono color. You want people to dress in all reds or blue?

honestly Veeky Forums is like shopping at tj maxx. you will have difficulty finding what you like but when you do you feel rewarded. This board is still a discussion on fashion so it's a place where people will talk about it. You can just lurk and see what you like. That's the great thing about this whole Veeky Forums platform. Also people who know about fashion don't hang here to talk about fashion.But they might.

this guy is right but tl:dr know simple steps of choosing colors. wear things with confidence knowing you look good in what you do.

This.

i just wear this along with my sweatshirt casually its comfy

that mask thing should have another face under the crying one cause that kinda passive aggressively coming off as depressed is actually hip

Only 1 of those things is "recent fashion" faggot

Joggers and sneakers

>I want everybody to wear clean pressed khakis and a polo shirt every day of their life
>Stop liking what I don't like it make me angery

How about this?? any better?

lol

>acid wash
>retro sneakers
fuck you, 80s metal fashion is permanent you nigger

Masterpiece

very iffy on hats, but i wear my suicidal tendencies hat almost daily, at least i fucking love

at least i fucking love the band...oops

OP, why you heff to be mad?

picture very much related
"people" who own one of these should simply die

?

lol, I just bought this exact hat

guess there's no hope for me

>fuck off nigger
>nothing is out of our reach