MILSPO

I'm gonna start dumping a bunch of milspo pics I have laying around in dedication to the most superior men's clothing style. Military-inspired pieces embody a sense of discipline, duty, and masculinity that many people lack or otherwise seem to look down on these days. They also are some of the most practical kinds of clothing, that will serve you well in both urban and rural environments--with some even using tech(ish) materials like ballistic nylon, merino (or other wool types), goretex, etc. There's a fine line between "I like military surplus" and "I'm a poser faggot who doesn't care about stolen valor laws" though, so you need to figure out how to incorporate these pieces into your own personal style.

Some of the pieces and fits I'm going to be posting may bleed into the "outdoors" or even "streetwear/techwear" styles a bit. So don't get pissy with me for not being a purist, you sperglord piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?20936-RICK-OWENS-MOODY-ARMY-COMBAT-BOOTS-(42-5)
grailed.com/listings/2048604-Kapital-10-Oz-Ring-Coat-In-Indigo
herrurst.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These boots are from All Saints I think.

There seems to be two main schools of milspo: one which takes its inspiration from more modern (post-WWII) military style, and that which takes it from WWII and before as seen in this picture.

I like this variation though. Feels comfy

Dressing like you belong in a trench trying not to die from poison gas is a bit hard to pull off. I don't know anyone who wears puttees irl. Some outdoorsmen still wear gaiters on the regular, but puttees are outdated.

Here's another piece that you will never ever wear in real life without people laughing at you.

Except for a halloween party. But let's be honest here, none of you gaybois, manlets, and ugly freaks go to parties.

Here we have the classic black-dyed German memetarn parka because posting basic shit like this is the only way to get you people to respond to my thread.

All the normies make fun of you at school and it's time to make them pay. Buy this overpriced ballistic vest with MOLLE webbing system and magazine pouches for the ammo you're going to be using as you practice your room-clearing technique. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to __________ High School tomorrow.

I hereby announce that I do not recognize the legitimacy of the United States government and heretofore advocate that somebody set a dirty bomb off in the pentagon.

just kidding, pls don't send me to gitmo

it was a prank I swear

Finland has the best milsurp imo

notice my thread senpai

Adding some nice raindrop camo pants.

The cool thing about raindrop camo is that it was designed to circumvent more primitive night-vision systems. Of course, modern systems are much better and the pattern won't help against them though.

Are your garments even engineered? Fucking POGs man.

"watchu want senpai?"
"I want to rob a bank, and don't call me 'senpai', nigger"
"AYO HOLD UP!"

If you don't post in this thread, your mom will come back to life tomorrow.

puffy pants are important because they leave ample room for your big swinging dick and balls

The only good Communist is a dead Communist.

Is anyone able to ID these? They've been my grail boots for a long time but I've never been able to find any results from a reverse image search. I'm guessing Balmain but really have no idea.

This jacket is fucking sick, can anyone shed some more light on it? Camo pattern? Similar jackets? I doubt there's anywhere I can buy one of these bad boys.

Not the person who posted it, but that's definitely a WWII German Wermacht jacket. I'm not sure what it's specifically called though. You can probably find one with relative ease online but the condition and price might be more questionable.

Ghost in the Shell was a milspo goldmine.

Looks like some generic combat boots
Could also be the Austrian/German milsup boots?

rick owens army boots
Are u blind or something?
Pic related
stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?20936-RICK-OWENS-MOODY-ARMY-COMBAT-BOOTS-(42-5)

Guess what, genius? Searching for image results at different times will return different results. One day there might not be any, and the next day there might be a ton.

rick combats in blistered calf looks like
I own a pair, mine have different sole though
GOAT combat boot

What does Veeky Forums think of sling-packs? I personally prefer them for EDC over backpacks. I want to use one as my "Get Home" bag in case shit goes south while I'm at work or something.So it needs to carriy a knife, cordage, bandages/gauze, a 1L steel water bottle (which is always filled up, of course), protein bars, topographic maps of the local area, a compass, a power bank, a multi tool, a flash light, glow sticks, and a small emergency radio.

Have you replaced the soles on your yet? Does Rick even use good-year welts?

WWII era German Splinter pattern, unless you get a repo it's gonna be pricey and no where near as cool because that looks distressed as fuck. The Swedes currently field a similar camo. Google Swedish M90.

He has some good year welt boots, google for 'Rick Owens goodyear flex'
I doubt I will have to replace the soles for a long ass time, the quality is great.

Damn, didn't know adidas and barbour had a colab. This thing looks sick.

Yeah they did FW14
Nobody fucking cared though, most of it ended up in bargain bins, casuals bought the sneakers though.
Bunch of the boots just surfaced at ebay, you don't see them anywhere anymore so good chance if you like the model.

>Nobody fucking cared though, most of it ended up in bargain bins, casuals bought the sneakers though.

Goddamn, I hate normies. Any idea on where I can get the jackets and other clothes from that collab though?

SFBs suck

w2c senpai

Bundeswehr Flecktarn Parka. They have a lot on ebay, amazon, grailed, military surplus stores, etc.

What boots are those?

no idea

Varusteleka repro ankle boots
I got the OG ones with goodyear welt for sale in brown if anyone is interested

how much senpai?
post pics

WTC these, Jesus I must know.

>post pics
Eh I should clean them first, can't be assed to do that right now.
>Any idea on where I can get the jackets and other clothes from that collab though?
Ebay and grailed is probably your best bet.

I found that pic on pinterest a while ago so...no idea.

Just leaved your grailed link then and be sure to add them later. If the condition looks good enough I will definitely buy.

+1 On pics of Varusteleka boots

w2c

ID? these are fucking sensual

What are these and w2c? I would definitely wear these in winter

I have a fleck parka and was thinking about dyeing it navy blue. Would it look good or would it just look like a US Navy uniform?

IMO this crosses the line into soldier LARPing. I guess it's fine if you're actually exmilitary but otherwise...

>woman in the military
>still wearing makeup
makes sense

the first time I posted that jacket I got so much shit for it. anons said it had too many buttons, fuck them =(

literally 50% off at Barbour in Chicago in September 2015
I bought a parka from the Barbour x WM series instead, very very much regret not getting that jacket you posted

Those aren't legit Czech or East German, but I like them a lot better than either. What brand?

Good thread OP, worth a bump. Don't have any inspo.

>ywn know this feel

>No pocket for my gas masks and 12 inch bayonet

pretty sure that's just an IQ cosplay

How are puttees in hot weather? I do work where I would actually need them but there wool, aren't they?

Grailed. Just look up "anorak" and I'm sure you'll find it. The pattern is tiger stripe, I think.

Wish I could tell you. It's probably some sort of Japanese comfy core brand.

afaik the navy doesn't use parkas so it might look ok

Totally agree with you. It's best to try and limit your fit to having two military or military-inspired pieces maximum. Maybe even just one if the other is not subtle.

ty, I've been collecting pictures of this stuff for a long time.

Nice fit.

Getting some merino puttees might work, but most puttees are made out of material that is relatively thick because it has to be abrasion resistant. I don't know if anyone is making them out of wool (merino or not), but it wouldn't be hard to make your own.

I am dying to get my hands on a Kapital ring coat

Does anybody here have some Knoch to dump?

Which color and material are you after? I honestly don't know whether I like the wool or moleskin versions more. Not even sure where to get them outside of a few select offerings on grailed and ebay.

What is Knoch?

Was looking for either the moleskin or denim ones which occasionally appear on Grailed and eBay

There's a guy who offered me a denim one on grailed for $300:

grailed.com/listings/2048604-Kapital-10-Oz-Ring-Coat-In-Indigo

You can probably bargain him down even lower. Seems like a good deal, but I'm pretty set on getting either wool or moleskin, not denim so I didn't take it myself.

These:
are all knoch

Lost & Found

I'll try and put em up on my grailed later today or something. Though I don't have any leather cleaning products at hand right now and they look bit fucked because of that cause I used black polish on them during winter cause I was walkin innawoods with them and it was all I had in hand.

Anybody here bought from knoch before? I'm interested in these combat boots he's selling

link to knoch's store?

It's on his tumblr.

herrurst.com

Yep. He's nice and easy to work with.

damn why do I have to be poor

His pieces are really cheap though.