TRIPFAGS GTFO REEE

remember when tripfags actually posted good content? Knoch, Birthday, etc. all contributed to this board with niche fits and knowledge. Now we have 3 or 4 consistently awful trips on this board, such as:

1. Edgy mexican beaner that types in all caps, fucking forget his name, its like R Y K Z N D or some moronic shit like that. He literally spouts edgy bullshit and meaningless intellectual phrases.
If you're reading this my guy, you dont need to type in all caps.
>inb4 AUTOMOBILES ARE MERE INSTRUMENTS AND ABOMINATIONS

2. Igor. Dude is fucking 40, bald, and has a shit body and somehow dresses worse than most of the underage 17 year old faggots here, and gets butthurt when you critique his walmart clothing fit Not to mention he samefags in a desperate attempt to make his crusty fit cool. Get his ancient ass out of here

3. Fake Eliza
This tripfag clearly has a problem cause he's pretending to be someone else. The real Eliza straight up has posted that she isn't the tripfag here with timestamp evidence. It's embarassing that when confronted with the evidence he tries to photoshop the proof pic to say the real Elize is him. its cringy that some basement dwelling virgin has thousands of pics saved of some rando bitch online

4. Fashy
He isn't as bad as the others honestly, but he needs to drop trip as he doesn't do anything or is actually knowledgeable about fashion for this shit. Also no one cares about your /pol/ politics, faggot.

None of these trips actually are effay or even have ANY designer pieces, except for maybe the mexican guy. 3 out of the 4 trips still dress in bargain basement mallcore shit. We need to fucking remove trips or something, the "power" of having a cool name on a Mongolian basketweaving internet bulletin board has gotten to these cunts.
>inb4 hurr durr you're just butthurt lololol
this board has gone to shit and the trips are a big reason why

Other urls found in this thread:

herrurst.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RY, and Eliza, are best fa tripfags.

there have been a lot of good trips, and a lot of cancerous ones too. One upside though is that if you know their shit opinions, you can dismiss them easily.

There was never, and never will be any sort of community or "board culture" on this board. Pls look for a sense of belonging elsewhere.

Veeky Forums is but a shadow of it's former self

all the good trips left long ago

how do we save Veeky Forums

are we beyond redemption

Birthday was always fucking shit
Also don't forget the 20 something namefags from WAYWTs who no one even remembres the fucking names of because all they do is post shit on WAYWT and jerk each other off to feel better about themselves

>wahahhhh my board is bad
Not really. There may be some golden moments but by and large boards are consistently garbage.
A couple reasons for this:
1) everyone, and anyone, can post without recourse; therefore a person can shit post for a Kek or post quality and it doesn't matter.
2) The vast majority of garbage type threads have been recurring here for years but people don't actively remember the. You don't look back 4 years ago and think of the hundreds of terrible "is this an okay boots guys?" "How is my hair" threads that were always made. Fuck I don't remember all those bullshit threads but I remember a few months ago having a really, really fucking great Veeky Forums feels thread. That doesn't mean that Veeky Forums was super great months ago.

Instead of indulging this shit (this garbage tier, lowest-hanging-fruit of a thread) we need to not fucking reply with advice to the stupid posters. Someone posted the nth "how is my hair" thread? Tell them to delete the thread, repost in the general where they will get advice.

Then don't fucking reply with advice. The generals are there for a reason and if you want to give them advice, roll around on the general and give advice there. Realistically Veeky Forums could be condensed to 3 pages. Tops. If people posted in just the generals and threads that were responded to were only quality ones. Fact is every thing else is clutter.
I know that posting this makes me a hypocrite. I don't give a fuck because this advice will not be followed. This isn't the first board to point out this garbage and it certainly won't be the first to fix it.

What you're describing is just the nature of 4chin in general. Nothing wrong with that. So you genuinely disagree that the boards quality has gone to absolute shit in the past 5 years? I remember a time we used to have actual fashion posters

who are you?

Just a zanny popping fuck up
Your remembering the good, but there was lots of bad. The quality didn't go down hill. It just stayed there but your noticing it is "new"

Good content is made by a poster whether or not they use a trip.

Maybe check the archive for the countless meta threads we have. This crying bullshit gets you nowhere.

way to out yourself as a newfag

If you think our current trip situation is bad then it doesn't seem to me like you've been around for very long, OP.

The tripfags/namefags you listed:

1. Just posts occasionally

2. Just posts occasionally

3. Hasn't posted in months

4. Seems to post often, without seeming to be intentionally trolling.

All (?) of them can also be easily filtered.

In the modern history of the board we've had:

- pigfuck, with literally (literally literally) thousands of racebaiting posts deleted by janitors/mods - and coupled with repeated permabans (under many different aliases)

- not user/resuton/reeee/res, also with thousands of intentionally trolling posts and and resulting thread derailing (under different filter-evading aliases)

- shitposts by sieg, !HatedjgkJA, Natalie Portman, et c

- many threads like this one, complaining about various kinds of tripfag drama

>this board has gone to shit and the trips are a big reason why

If anything, we have less namefag/tripfag cancer now.
that hasn't stopped the board (or most boards) from going down the drain.

- - - - - -

@12413832

>The quality didn't go downhill

You better be trolling.

>actually caring enough to make a long rant about which people post on a public anonymous imageboard

Hey dude just so you know I appreciate your contribution to this board. You're my favorite trip.

>Igor has shit body

Come at me, clueless tryhard underage faggot

And so what if am BALD?

I resent this omnipresent discrimination of pop culture against bald men. You low test faggots.

I feel bad for you.

How come?

I feel like a loser among you near-underage little tryhard faggots. But hey, i am a recluse living off welfare, so why pretend otherwise?

Each one of these posts. Have you no self-awareness?

I bet my semi-flaccid 17cm dick is still bigger than yours and my 40 yo body is pretty hit, bitches keep trying to grope my ass.

I'm just really happy that we seemingly got rid of sieg.

Boy, you sure are sensitive. Something original poster typed struck a nerve.

Who the fuck are you anyways? Suck my dick little bitch.

You seem upset. I don't mean to hurt your feelings any more than this thread already has. These must be uncomfortable truths for a man to meet way past his prime.

>40 yo man
>past his prime
I detect a pathetic little vagina, aware how inferior she is to males. You bitch have just a few years left of your prime, where as we men only get better with age.

>tfw no poet

i wonder what case mods is up to these days

my pleasure

would suck off Igor

Hello I am your new favorite tripfag

fuck off jew. im the best new tripfag

There can only be one, faggots.

youre all inferior

hang yourself igor. youre old and disgusting

Squad assemble!

You're already bald, tubby and likely grown impotent with age. You are on welfare and without family correct? You are living tragedy but at least you are recognizable on a mediocre fashion oriented image board.

none of you are using trips

elaborate

Namefag:
Name

Tripfag:
Name#Password -> Name!Hash

Secure tripfag:
Name##Password -> Name!!Hash

wot u on bout m8?

i am fa's best trip

Baited

Baited

you're 40 and chubby. Give up m8

I've been here since 2012/2013. Our current situation with trips is better, but its still cancer. I just mentioned the most prevalent current trips, as Sieg was outed as a fat neckbeard with an even fatter girlfriend, and pigfuck hasn't posted in forever.

pigfuck is a litteral cuck. look it up. he kept evading bans. only thing he had going is reselling clothes that he bought with his parents money. and I'm pretty sure he's through with that.

one of the best trips on this board was Fellstalk. current best is Rafposter, and he's not even a trip for fucks sake. at least those guys actually have knowledge about clothing and are helpful .

I meant that he was cancer for this board, just saying that he hasn't posted in a long ass time which is good

im ur new awful trip tanks op

Drop trip

ohhh gotcha, my b

theres no evasion im 1 with fa now

>birthday
>good content

I miss Onani Gang

Rip snails and laser

Sup fags

fuck off. all you did was fall for memes and shitpost. just a shitty flash in the pan.

next

If ypu remember me that means i did a pretty good job

Also
>expecting actual fashion advice/discussion from a Bhutanese trapestry collective
Fuck off m8, you cant expect shit from 15yo swag jerkoffs

>If ypu remember me that means i did a pretty good job
wrong, you pretty much just shoehorned your way into this thread thinking you are relevant. notice the only instance of you was yourself. embarrassing

>expecting actual fashion advice/discussion from a Bhutanese trapestry collective
point proven. spoken like a true memer.

>Fuck off m8, you cant expect shit from 15yo swag jerkoffs
there is good advice, just so much shit you gotta go through, i.e. you, to get good knowledge on this subject. go back to being irrelevant and drop trip. no one cares about you.

Calm down m8, its just Veeky Forums not fucking Bazaar or Vogue

i feel you.
Posts on this thread is like proving OP's point.

Step1: remove any person from this board (or earth desu) who burn after fucking 2000.
Step2: remove edgy retarded tripfags.

Board is 100% better.

This thread seems like a good opportunity to ask if there's an album of Knoch's fits anywhere. I like them whenever the one faggot posts them in WAYWT but dunno where to find more.

If you can't remember how cancer tripfags were you're just a wannabe Veeky Forumsggot how didn't actually browse five years ago.

They were all autistic faggots that would just circle jerk in some group chat. Pretty sure they still do but at least they're adults now with lives.

Yes, and the best thing to do is to give these people more attention

Fuck off

They're all on his tumblr.
herrurst.tumblr.com

wew

how do I into trips?