What are your thoughts on going commando as a female...

What are your thoughts on going commando as a female? I would also like to hear some tips and tricks to stop the juice flowing down your tighs

why go commando when thongs exist? it gives the same effect with none of the worry

going braless on the other hand is GOAT tier

I don't know. Im interested in bro-science like no-fap etc. i dont know have they discussed about this

>nofap is broscience

>Juice
Blood?

>Being this much of a virgin

Either buy seamless underwear or make sure whatever you're wearing is tight enough that it won't get blown up in the wind.

?????
You'll probably be too worried thinking about how disgusting every surface you sit on, wonder whether or not someone had puked in that Uber or pulling your dress down self consciously to think about sex

male spotted. the 'juice' doesn't flow down your thighs

London?

im not a female either but ive talked about it to some and they all said the same thing

yes it does darling

if you have STIs and your pussy is oozing disgusting shit then maybe it does

Has this teenage virgin even been with a woman before?

>not getting aroused extremely easily when ovulating

>not getting wet over random things or guys you see

>not having to bring extra panties to school just because your first pair has become too wet and unhygienic during the day

>not having some pussy juice drip down the inside of your thigh just because you haven't changed your panties in too long and they can't absorb any more of it, or because they've just slipped to the side

>not having whitish stains on the inside of your black jeans because they absorb the juices your panties couldn't

men have it easy

please tell me more. for science :pppp

Are you serious?

>not having to bring extra panties to school just because your first pair has become too wet and unhygienic during the day

you clicked on the wrong board, Veeky Forums is for men. the roastie fashion board is over here

>being a whore

Fucking hot

None of that compares to the embarrassment of constant random boners that ALWAYS pop up 30 seconds before you get off the bus or a class ends. I had to wear a huge jacket to school just for this reason.

fucking this
just buy a thong

primary function of underwear is to protect your clothes from butthole and pisser.

Ahahahhahaha
Keked out loud

>not actually liking it

>not actually enjoying the feeling of being always ready to be fucked by some hot guy

>not sending snaps of the wet spots on your panties

>not dealing with the constant horniness by masturbating in the school bathrooms to get over it

>not opening the bathroom door stall, getting down on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

yeah I used to hate this during hs
I don't get random boners anymore though so it's not really that bad now

this is a male you morons. are you so fucking sexually deprived that you get aroused by a man telling made up stories about female genitals?