Are shoe lifts Veeky Forums or do they just make you an insecure cunt?

Are shoe lifts Veeky Forums or do they just make you an insecure cunt?

I'm 6'0 barefoot but can hit 6'3 with boots and lifts. The increased attention I get with them on is real.

6" is pretty perfect height anyway, chill brother

It does make you an insecure cunt but it works. Assuming you're around people you're not going to be barefoot around.

Also a six footer here. Six foot is just king of manlets these days.

>complaining about being 6'

A lot of 6' privilege in this thread

STOP

I understand it though.

Being 6'0" sounds great to short people, but it's not. 6'0" is the height where you get to feel tall around short people, and short around tall people. Right in the middle.

Guys complain because they want to be tall enough that they draw attention, I guess. Being 6'0" might be considered ideal, but it's the average ideal. Nothing about it stands out. Slightly taller than average.

>being this whiny

6'0 is a perfectly acceptable height, considering you're taller than most women, even with heels. At that point height becomes irrelevant, especially when you consider the fact that women have zero perception of length. And you can get more attention by being fit, having high status, and wearing nice clothes. All women care about is the 6 in the front. Still complaining at 6'0 just makes you seem like a fag, and any problem you will ever have is unrelated to height

>6'0" is the height where you get to feel tall around short people, and short around tall people. Right in the middle.
holy shit you are one whiny cunt

6'1 master race here. Sorry I'm late to the thread had to throat fuck all the 6 footer's girlfriends.

>The increased attention I get with them on is real.

>placebo effect

nice

>tfw 6'0 and feel manlet in immigrant toronto

6'4 master race comin thru

unless you live in Netherlands, and even then, you are still noticeably taller than the average male
>6'0" is the height where you get to feel tall around short people, and short around tall people
honestly cant tell if you're being retarded on purpose or not

avg height for young people in the netherlands is at least 6'2

>being insecure about height

if you're for real you can impress as a 5 foot nothing or as 7 foot 9

>6'0 tall
>thought it meant I was tall
>look around me
>seems like most people are much taller
>be told I have "average" facial aesthetics
>look around
>everyone else looks like models

What the fuck? I feel like shit for being lied to, I was a manlet all along and I was ugly all along can't fucking believe it

6'2" master race coming through.

People who are 6 think they tall but at the end of the day gravity will push their spines into 5'11

5ft8 master race incoming

what's up insecure 6ftlets

lmaoing@ you manlets

t: 6'4" master race

In the same position except I only wear 2 inches. I don't know what kind of shoes you plan on wearing to hide 3 inch lifts. I wear chuck Taylor's or Chelsea boots. You would probably need docs.

>tfw 5'10" and raised in a mostly Korean town.

I was on the taller side there, but now that I go to a Boston school I'm feeling short af

6'0 is perfect. anything more is gangly awkward faggot

anything less is manlet

i know how you feel op

6'3 and constantly feel short

Where do you live?

I mean yes, but everyone is insecure about something. And it means realizing a problem. And that allows you to solve it. If you're short you've got a problem thats pretty impossible to fix. Use lifts, why not? Women wear highheels and pushup bras and put their faces behind paint. Theres people getting cut up to improve their looks.
And being short as a man is a significant disatvantage.
Asked my GF some time ago if she would like to want the ability to turn male sometimes. She said she would probably not do it because at her hight noone would take her serious if she was male.
So brolettes do what you have to do. Dont let anyone belittle you.

But if your 6'0 and think you need more height you're a cunt lol

This is 100% accurate.

A lot of angry manlets in this thread.

I am 6' and my girlfriend is 5'9". She definitely doesn't consider me to be that tall, nor would most other girls. At 6' you're tall enough that it doesn't bother girls, but you're not considered tall either. You are just average height.

6'2" - 6'4" is the undoubtedly the ideal male height. 6' just gets you a pass.

>at 6'0 it does not bother girls

That's all you had to say and it's all that matters

I would wear them but i dont want to be in the situation of getting a girl, things get serious then suddenly if i take my shoes off around her im 2-3 inches shorter. it'll just make me look like an insecure manlet

6'6 master race reporting in

>She said she would probably not do it because at her hight noone would take her serious if she was male.
how tall is she?

You became insecure after someone said 6' was short and that you had a mediocre face, resulting in your perception of reality warping in a negative way based off of your biases?

5'11 and 3/4

155cm
so really short

5'7 here
never understood why 5'11+ average plebs cry about being short

similar height to Prince, Madonna and Lady Gaga

this pic don't seem right, google says yao is 5 inches taller than shaq. this pic looks like it's actually a foot

6'0" is literally still manlet tier you faggots. The fact that you worthless spineless dwarves think it's the perfect height is quite sad actually. You've just barely entered the realm of real men, it's like a fucking free trial that never ends, you'll never be a true man while barely meeting the requirements. Literally anyone Under 6'4" does not exist

A lot of rage for being such a big boy

You guys seem really obsessed with women. More accurately, with what women think of you

That's a bit sad desu

> Literally anyone Under 6'4" does not exist
except for 95% of the male population who is under 6'4 you dumb twat

WOW THEY HAVE TO LOOK UP TO YOU FOR WHOLE 1 INCH LOL
YOU SURE ARE THROWING THEM AROUND LIKE LITTLE DOLLS

that's literally the biologically inherent focal point of male existence
not that that's what my constant everyday focus is but i definitely notice it and if you don't you've either overtly satisfied that desire or you're numb to all social contact

LOL

Having 6'4 friends when you're 6'0 is the worst feel.

>Lady Gaga
I didnt know lady gaga was so short

6'0 here, I live in germany so there are a lot of taller people here than me, I also like tall thinspo girls, existence is suffering, I wish I was 6'4, would give up my 8" dong for average in a heartbeat to be taller.

>6'4" master race
more like manlet race lmao
real men start at 6'6''

>leaving your boyfriend to become 1 inch taller

>tfw 6'0
>tfw manlet feels around anyone taller

real men start at 7'

>6'6"
lmfao pussi
try passing the 7' threshold
king amongst men

5'9 here. I bought these, just letting you know they only work with high tops. I tried them with vans and perry shoes, and i looked ridiculous. I also had to adjust my walk since its uncomfortable striking at the heel.

>7'
How's the weather down there, Napoleon?

>he's not at least 9 feet tall

lmao

9ft? Yeah that's a good height

For the fucking fifth grade you faggot

11' reporting in

what kinda inserts can you wear with af1's?

11ft? Thats a decent height, good luck getting any girls though...
13'4" reporting in.

My gf dated a 13' guy before. She said he was sweet but she didn't like having to bend down to kiss him.

A real 16' 5" man like me is exactly what she needed

>he thinks 16'5" is tall lol
Real manlet cutoff is 19ft
19'1" here

>just eleven inches away

LOL

Once you're over 20' like me you get invited to live underground in the massive secret network build specifically for real mean. 50 foot tall ceilings everywhere, incredible food with tall chefs from all around the world preparing it for you, and free Ramones passed out every weekend.

Only a dozen or so women live down here though. Lotta gay sex.

>lotta gay sex
I would imagine so when you're only 20ft. real men are atleast 22ft tall
Have fun being fucked in the ass by men of decent height, boytoy.

>except for 95% of the male population who is under 6'4 you dumb twat

You're comparing yourself to malnourished third worlders who make up more than half of the world population.

>only 20ft
Guess again, bucko. 24' 9"
I've been turned down by every modeling agency I've ever applied to because they all say my presence would completely devalue all of their other clients

>24'9"
Lol keep living in that fantasy you fucking manlet. If you're not at least 30ft tall don't expect to procreate.

30' here
No clothes fit me :(

>he fell for the "he fell for the fit meme" meme

Fucking lanklets when will they learn...

I can't stand up because my muscles can't support 700 pounds

I'm just laying here and I'm starving

>he hasn't made his own exoskeleton suit to support his weight.
Good luck getting laid m8

does your girlfriend know that she has a woman for her boyfriend?

Except they're always looking out for someone a bit taller. So, I mean, go into marriage knowing that, I guess.

just lol at not being taller than a sky scraper and a dick longer than a yacht.

good luck reproducing

An apt end for an altogether stupid thread to begin with. Bravo.