Cop or not?

I know that there is already a watch thread up but I kinda need a fast response. What do you guys think of watches like pic related. It's around £100 and is pretty much what I've been searching for.

Other urls found in this thread:

eastdane.com/leather-nylite-plus-sneaker-tretorn/vp/v=1/1546849662.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not

cop it, wear it, take a pic, post it, and let us laugh at you

I will post a pic if I get it.

What don't you guys like about it? Is it the strap? I quite like the strap, one of the many reasons why I am thinking of going for it. If the brand is the reason then I'm not really all that bothered. I am quite well off so I can afford to buy an expensive watch if I wanted to but I don't really value watches that much. Also don't want something that looks too flashy so I didn't go for a bracelet, although some may argue that the bright colours contradict this -.-

you canbuy this same watch on aliexpress for areound 4$ and to be honest thats all its worth, its just a cheap quartz movement indie of a cheap casing on a cheap strap, and to top it all of they arent even popular anymore, if you want one just cop the fake, better than beeing the ultimate sheep and actually dropping 100 on this trash

Don't be retard and buy it from Aliexpress if you like the design. Don't pay 100 euro for that shit.

Get the Wellington with a brown leather strap instead

also excuse the terrible spelling, your post triggered my autism

Yep. It's not like you'll get one of worse quality off there. I've held one before, it might be one of the cheapest feeling watches I've ever touched. Makes timex look like quality in comparison. It was actually unreal.

If you like it and it fits your style, then go buy it.
I wouldn't recommend it though. I had my fair share of watches and fashion watches like this and many others (Diesel, Armani, Boss, Hilfiger etc) are always low-quality china waches you can get for a few bucks without the shit-anyway brand name.
I'd recommend saving up for a more serious watch. Get a Nomos or something similar. You'll have a hand made, high quality piece that will last you a lifetime if you take care of it.
Hell, get into watches. Do some fucking research.
If you're dead set on your budget and don't want to save up just get a Timex, Seiko, Citizen or one of those cheap, rugged russian military automatics, lile a Vostok Amphibia.

DW watches are terrible quality. Honestly Timex makes a better watch when you factor in cost. DW is a ripoff and a shit.

There's an instagram page that has that watch for $10. I've never really bought a watch in my life so does anyone know if folsomshop is a scam? I'm leaning towards probably so.

buy the original OP and don't listen to those poorfags. It's just a meme, there is NO way a 4 $ watch is better. trust me i have the same model and i'm loving it

apart from the branding, you'll find plenty of those watches for $10 at overpriced asian tourist markets

you might as well cop a yesstyle hoodie to go with it

I bought one from AliExpress and yes, noone can tell they're fake until they look REALLY close and only then you can see that the font spacing is a little bit off & the battery it comes with is shit, so they might run you 6 months before they start showing wrong time, but apart from that they're fucking great for $4

Cop this shirt?

OP pls don't buy. Not because of the look or the style or because you can buy it for $10, but because it is LITERALLY a $10 watch. Cheap movement and cheap parts but branded as expensive. If you purchase this you are genuinely falling for a meme -- if you're well off then just invest a couple more hundred into a respectable watch from a respectable company

>tfw fell for the meme

I got it the day my doggo died, so I don't want to get rid of it but damn I should've asked for something else

Ik you might find this meme tier but srsly cop or not

its at my local urban outfitters and i personally think its chill

dont buy DW watches. just a low end seiko or citizen if you want a decent cheap watch

yes if you want to go for the hotel worker look

yes if you want to go for the weeb look or the ironic weeb look

It makes me sad that these are so popular. It's lazy, superficial minimalism.

Rather save up a bit and get something proper.

Who gaf about the strap it's just a basic cuck NATO strap

replica poljot watch, c/n?
it's 45usd

$45?. No. It'll lose seconds like a bitch and is too beat to achieve the look, just garage sale trash desu.

aww, thanks for the (you)

C/N?
Japanese Field Blouse

If I saw someone wearing one, I would assume that that person doesn't care much for seeking out a product that really suits them.

Picking this up for times that my leather satchel isn't big enough, Frost River Summit pack.

Can't find something of similar quality or style anywhere.

Y/N?

This user is correct user. It lists the movement used, and when you look it up, you can purchase it for $4-5. If you're lookin for a good cheap watch look at timex

which ones?

c/n

Right

suede is already a nightmare material but white suede is even worse

Want to get more comfy clothing, don't know which pants I should get.

This one?
Or...

This one?

dnc

this looks better

left or right?

Sleeves are a bit boxy imo

pic
so left or right?

cop?

c/n?

cop
neither
right

copper not?

>reebok meme

coppernaut

?

Looking for a pair of rugged, waterproof boots for Seattle rain/winter.

There are better alternatives, but if you want a simple looking beater watch to wear on your off-days (cooking, grocery shopping, bookstore afternoons), it's perfect.

Fuck all these insecure fags, it's just a damn watch nobody really cares.

c
n
c
c
copped a black ronnie fieg x timberlands and love the shit out of them, so i'm saying cop the timbs.

These or the Rotcho version?

I'm not joking, I started to like them for some reason.

cop or not? Also, will this look good with superstars or is it too much Adidas?

C/N?

Trying to start using more interesting clothing and moving more into detailed layering now that it's winter here. Not sure how much I would like wearing this though as I usually stick with 'safe' choices that I like such as c.e hoodies

If you're like 19 and are after college girl Instagram pussy then yeah.

If you're like 23+ and trying to get college pussy it's the wrong way to go

Should I cop these?

I'm looking for clean white sneakers and these seem to be great quality and comfortable and they look nice. They are 166€.

Any other white shoes I should look for instead?

which one bros

Both look fucking awful

Should i cop this? brand wrangler

abort abort abort (for both)

fun summer shirt or am i just high af?

it's a bit DUDE WEED LMAO but it could be ok

Just buy an actual vintage poljot, same price and it's going to be just as shitty. Only downside is UKRPoshta being slow as balls

I always struggle to figure out how I could fit tie-dye into an outfit, like what else would you wear with that?

Looking for new shoes to buy with tax return munny, I really like adidas EQT but some of the shoes are a little more than I'd like to pay. Any suggestions?

probably just some pale jeans or light shorts. now that i think about it i'm not exactly sure what fit it would work with, but i feel like i could figure something out

Are you pic related African American? Also what season is it where you're living. It's summer where I am so I wnc a black jacket

decent graphic but would be better in white

if tie die is the only option then make the entire outfit basic except for that. some comfy sweatshorts and basic sneakers could work out.

I know I'm late to the trend but winter is just coming here, and I think this looks nice, should I still cop or not? I'm not dyeing it

I got those same timbs and I'm not very happy with them in terms of looks(I'm a skeleton btw), but they accomplish their purpose so if you want something to be functional they are pretty good, and even though I'm not the biggest fan of them I still prefer them over docs.

cop ysl wallet or naught

If it fits your style then definitely. I've had one for ages and I don't wear it a ton, cause I'm pretty much always /prep/ but it's a super cool piece to own

siblings are buying me these boots, should I cop black (right) or chestnut (left)

if u have more black pants black

mind linking the shop since 99% of them are closed/b& within minutes ty based user

c/n? Really dig the colourway

cor or drop?
this, detailing is great
n, it's more a spice meme, than a piece of worthy wardrobe
cuffs look awful
c

c/n? Need some new black sneakers and I prefer all black.

Can I get a definitive opinion on these?

cop
or
not
?

anyone who wears watches made by "designer" brands like armani, diesel, michael kors should consider suicide

What are these senpai?

clarks something desert mali

they lookokay but i would get "rougher boots" for other styles and dbs for that mfa lok

i live in asia and customs taxes the shit out of foreign goods and holds them for weeks. the thing i was gonna use is local.
will consider ukrposhta though

Does nobody have an opinion on these?

try meme shoes

or this tretorns
eastdane.com/leather-nylite-plus-sneaker-tretorn/vp/v=1/1546849662.htm

I like mine. The sole kind of sucks for rainy weather or anything like that so be careful.

Also I normally wear a size 10 in most brands and bought the malis in a 9.5. I wish I went a full size down since they fit a little big, but an insole made them wearable.

Do these and CPs look like clown shoes to anyone else?

If anyone remembers the recent cop or not thread with the yugoslav "Genocide Parka" at the top it arrived today and this is my quick review:

Pros:
Lining seems like it is pretty warm
The style is quite nice
It was very cheap
Seems authentic

Cons:
Fit is retarded, arms are way too short but also too wide
Smells like someone died in it (because they probably did)
I bought the smallest size and it is still about 3 sizes too large for a normal human
Taking the lining out or putting it in takes like ten minutes
There is no way of returning it so I guess I'm stuck with it

All in all dnc.

STOP BUYING THESE ABSOLUTE SHITTERS YOU FUCKERS

BUY A DECENT TIME PIECE

OMEGA SPEEDSTER MAN ON THE FUCKING MOON

Thinking of getting this as a funny/cheesy shirt to wear at the beach in the summer. Thoughts?

any thoughts?

too black/skate goth?

indeed

cop?

yeah
there are better ironic shirts
this is just too damn ugly imo
if you are gonna go full goth skater then this would be perfect, otherwise no

yes if

yeah
yeah
no