Do I still count as thin??

bait if not go away ugly fatty
there is no room for muscles in the world

Veeky Forums tells me I'm skinny though

I'm in a void between thin and thicc

cut more and youll be thinspo worthy

I'm cutting for summer, ty user

bmi 18, you'll be thinspo then

Don't cut any more dude. Keep it as it is while training more. You will look shit if you listen to these anorexic faggots on here.

obese

how long did it take you to get that physique? thats pretty much my goal

Alright user, thank you

A year of lifting and swimming for cardio, and just eating a lot

Started at 60kg skellymode

This is my body goal. Please tell me how you got there

But also just a lot of hypertrophy routines (lots of high rep sets). I never went in to the gym with a solid routine, I usually just did the standard exercises (bench press, shoulder press etc) and then swam once or twice a week

I eat pretty clean but I've never counted calories and just eat a fuck load of meat most of the time

you shave everything? how often do you have to shave to keep everything looking clean?
i just shaved my legs torso, don't think ill do my arms

Have you had to buy bigger clothes yet, or do your old ones just fit better?

daily reminder that you arent thinspo until you walk around everyday with a constant feeling of hunger and when you jump nothing jiggles. and veins must be visible on almost every body part

I wear medium mainly, which used to swamp me but now fits really well. Fortunately I've got naturally wide shoulders so that helps with fitting. I don't really want to get so big that I have to wear large, so I'm happy at where I am give or take a few kg.

I don't have much body hair apart from the usual places, I'm 18 so that might be why but also could just be my genes. Only ever trim downstairs and only ever shave facial hair.

What are you guys experience with walking for weight loss? Is it worthwhile since it's easier to stick with, or should I just suck it up and run/swim or go to the gym?

do i count as thispo

No you have to be anorexic and mentally ill

kek feels good to have someone finally say im not anorexic user.

Pic is from when I was around 110-115lbs (5'10")
That being said, I got there the pretty unhealthy way.

Currently 128lbs since I started working out and eating better.

Looks like you have lordosis + shit posture

>non white
>degenerate tattoos
>mirror selfie

please cease existence

>d-d-degenerate

Go back to your containment board fatass

Did i make it yet?

routine, cals and stats breh

You have to be 18 to post here
Veeky Forums will tell you to cut more but they're retarded and don't understand what girls want.
To stay Veeky Forums but be more desirable you need to add a little more muscle, not a lot.
If you're going for twinkmode you're on the right track by losing weight though

185 (6'1)
60 kg
800 kcals a day, mostly slices of bread and on and off lifting and running.

I'd rather be a healthy weight than a subhuman like you

How do you sustain 800 cals while lifting and running

around 300 before i go running/lifting then 300 after and in the evening a small snack to keep my stomach happy. Coffee and cigs also help

uploaded wrong pic, heres ur thinspo

You will die pretty soon.
With yellow teeth, bad breath and thinning hair

fat

fatspo

>what girls want
do you know where you are pal?

this is very inspiring desu

front pic?

i'm skellymode but sometimes my face looks really round
doesn't help that i have unusually small facial features
any tips on how to make my face more defined

umph

>400 pounds
>healthy weight

LMFAO

I'm not op btw I'm white

6'3
how am I doin. started working out maybe 2-3 months ago. was 130 but seeing ribs in my chest was gross I wanna wear hawaiian shirts unbuttoned :(

Lift and swim.

What works best when trying to lose weight as a thin person? I do work out and I don't want to gain muscle. Fasting?

>tfw started binging and gained weight after being thinspo for a while
>now 6' and 125lbs and all of it is fat
rip flat stomach

youre cute
show boipussy

are my legs thin for 21.5 bmi?

girl or boy?

>I do workout.
>I don't want to gain muscle.
easy, dont eat after workouts.

stop hiding your thighs if you want an honest answer

You can be a hamplanet and have relatively thin calves, thighs are an indicator of how thin your legs are.

Could you give me feedback?

Trips
Are you 7'5" tall?

Great trips didn't see your post

You don't qualify as thin, but you do look very good. Good job user :^)

So these are what they call anti-rape nylon stockings.

how bad is it?

am I thin

no

Walking is fine but you have to do a lot of it to make any difference. It's decent cardio though and helps you cut off some excess calories, making it easier to hit your goals.

Your legs are thin but if you're 21.5 bmi I'm assuming you have some stomach pudge and wider thighs so it doesn't matter how twiggy your calves are.

I don't know if anyone cares, but here's the recipe for my favorite guilty food to deal with wanting something flavorful and filling. It's a kale salad with a delicious dressing; the dressing is the guilty part, but a little bit goes a very long way. White or green kale is OK, but I prefer red kale. The dressing is:
>Take a tablespoon of crunchy peanutbutter (doesnt have to be room temp, can be cold)
>mix it with some roasted sesame oil to make it smooth
>mix with soy sauce, lime and moscovado sugar to your liking. I like very small amounts of soy sauce and somewhat much lime.
>cayenne pepper to your liking
>mix with fine chopped kale
>have some water and enjoy
It's supposed to be eaten after mixing; the dressing makes the kale go soft if left uneaten.
There's all sorts of ways to make it fancy (pomegranade, fresh green herbs, green beans), but this is how I like it. Quick, simple and cheap.

Igor...

Sounds tasty. I'll try making that this weekend.

what i do is just chew some food and then spit it out. i get the taste but can manage not to swallow it ;^)

do chest - you have babby pecs

fix anterior pelvic tilt/rolled shoulders

nice bf%

JESUS CHRIST SHAVE

Walking is amazing since you can basically exercise all the time without feeling like you're exercising at all
I raised my TDEE by 500 kcal just by extra walking, makes maintenance much easier

My advice is don't treat like an exercise in the sense that you walk for an hour and sit on your ass the rest of the day, just walk whenever you have a chance, even if it's just a bit if you do it often it adds up, like when you're watching youtube videos don't do it at your pc, take your phone out and pace around while you do it, there's a lot of stuff people do in their free time that's done while sitting down but doesn't need to be, so you can add walking to your life without sacrificing your normal routine (unlike running and stuff where you have to kinda focus on what you're doing), that's the best part of it

Tell me im a good person basically

Retard

fucking hell this thread guys
let's sage this shit and start over lls

seconded

MIGRATE

The lass in the previous thread was much prettier.

youre 10/10 dont gain more

how do you fit ysl

boy or girl

you look really good. a lot of potential

girl

i was asking only for that part of my body and i didn't know what it is called in english, i was also asking that question because i lost 12 kg

yea but i was asking if only that part of the body looks thin bc i lost weight

Thinspo enough?
Posting again here (6"2 , 130 pounds)

i am not as thin in other areas of my body yet, i just wanted to ask about my progress in losing weight in that part

it doesn't matter what your calves looks like

as other anons said fat ppl can have thin calves

come back when you don't have thunder thighs

pls be in london

lord of the game

i do not give a single fuck my pal

sorry, good old US...

your choice

Im mirin

How do you keep the water in your toilet bowl? Also, pls post pics of your Spiderman suit.

rat poison edition

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST THIS KYS LMAOOO

this place disgusts me

go eat some fucking food holy shit

he doesn't LMAO

Who here is thin with narrow shoulders?

Would most tailors be willing to take in the shoulders? I hear that "fitting to the shoulders" is usually the advice of buying a shirt, but I've literally never found a shirt that fits properly there except in the kid's sections, and those are way too short.

disgusting posture