/hair general/

Is there anyway to make your hair more voluminous (or even simply look more voluminous) other than just growing it out? Or is it a largely genetic trait dictated by by how many hair follicles you have and how thick your hair strands are?

Depends on how you part it and what, if any, products you use.

Elaborate please.

There's a pretty simple trick: when the hair is wet sweep it to one side, once it's dry sweep it to the opposite side. Depending on your hair texture and length it should provide some fake volume (atleast it does for me)

That would be impossible for me lmao

Thanks, I'll try that after my shower tonight. Do you just only half dry it when you get out?

Volume powder dumb nigga. Works great

What do i do with my hair

Blow dry on cold

Keep it the same or grow it out.
What you really need to do is chew mastic gum to define your jaw more.

#

Would still like general advice on cut/styling

what should i do with my hair

whats your hair routine?

Just shampoo + conditioner every 2-4 days; whenever it starts feeling gross I guess. I use Redken curvaceous if that matters.

Anyone swim in here? I'm wanting to start getting back in shape for the ocean lifeguard test coming up, but I'm afraid my hair is going to become straw in the chlorine pool at my school. Does shampoo that fight this effect work, or even using a swim cap to keep water off of it? I have longish blonde hair

so I'm new to the pomade game
i put it on in the morning.
it looks fine.
but as soon as i go outside the wind makes it look like complete shit
wat do?
for extra info the style is like pic related but shorter and neater, so nothing crazy.

Do i look like i got a mop on my head ?

There's already a hair thread up

maybe some hairspray

lads, i have a mature hairline (think john hamm) and i'm barely 22. Should I just shave it? I have pretty shitty facial features all ready, should I just embrace the ugly

so just pomade doesn't cut it if you want your hair up like this?
can someone confirm?

ive used pomade a few times and it works fine for me. how strong is the wind lol?

not that strong bro
light breeze
also it turns out it falls down even without the wind. it falls down just from walking around. like i said i'm new to this so i'm still experimenting with different pomades, and different amounts. it seems sometimes there isn't enough pomade so the hair falls, and then other times there is too much pomade so the hair falls, i can't seem to hit that middle spot if there is one. wat the hell bro.

i'm just going to do more experimenting bro
i'll post again when i have a better understanding of the situation and can post a more detailed question

Speaking of hair volume

>Comb my long hair forward one day to check it out instead of the side part ponytail style I'd gotten used to
>Get greeted with this

RIP long hair tbqh just gonna go cueball and grow a beard

Sick of fucking weak boners and watery semen from finasteride and eyebags from minoxidil, fucking 20$ keto shampoo
My results are worse than when I started

F to pay respects

F
i've been thinking about buzzing too.

I'm gonna get a Shick Inuition or a gimmicky dedicated head razor and keep it shaved, I hate the buzz look

Okay OP here, I tried this last night and it didn't work at all my hair just stuck up I wasn't able to part it to one side.

I actually classify bunch of guys immediatly as lesbians or women if they have a tall hair like bitches. You fucking fags could as well put on a skirt

tying up your hair before it's long enough is the most embarrassing hair move you can make. You look like an onion.

Only if you take it off ;3

I don't tie it up, was just for the picture. Just looking for overall recommendations not a choice between the two pics if that's what you thought I was asking. Thanks anyways though.

volumlizing shampoo/conditioner + blowdrying and combing with hair brush. I use Tresemme but Pantene is good too.

FUCK POMADE.

FUCK IT.

Pomade is great if you've got thin straight hair.

For us people with glorious thick locks you need to use Layrite Cement. Gets hold all day and smells like fucking VANILLA.

Any good inspo for short in the back long in the front-type hair?
pls hülp.

i generally don't do anything to my hair. when i use shampoo/conditioner my hair becomes so fucking soft i look stupid. i wanted it oilier and more rough, i haven't shampood for about 3 months. it's good but i have some dandruff and the skins under my hair is dry.

what can i do to take care of my skin, without making my hair so soft and straight.

I've never seen someone grow so little facial hair. This is day 10. Do I even bother to a month or just shave it?

What can I blame? Genetics? Testosterone? Every man in my family can grow a solid beard.

I'm on the left, brother on the right for reference (I'm 26, he's 28),

my dude. i have hair almost exactly like this, except it's a little more lock-ey like shirley temple. maybe a couple inches shorter.
i usually put mine in a loose bun or the 'geralt'

i'm my hair is pretty thin and straight desu
the thing i'm concerned with bro is i don't want a heavily pomaded look
i want the lightest pomaded look possible that's still strong enough to hold the hair up i guess

Kek
Genetics senpai. Facial hair just isn't your thing. I was gonna say wait cause you looked pretty young on the right but then you said your were 26

I was able to grow upper lip hair and a neckbeard from 16-19
Once I turned 20 I rapidly saw more hair grow on my cheeks and my mustache connect with the rest of the hair

not him
but i grew my upper lip hair at 14
now im 22 and still no beard, just upper lip hair and a scraggly chin to neck area
i also stopped growing heightwise at 14
i also started getting acne, which has just now begun to go away
puberty is the worst thing to ever happen to me

what hairstyle would work well for me? it's shoulder length now but i keep it tied back because it looks like a mess

you're really pretty :O

Are you a downs guy or downs girl

fix ya eye brows first

ok i'm back bro
the pomade i'm using right now (old spice) is just not working out
it's just not strong enough
can you post a pic of what your hair looks like?
are you even still here?

down gril

>TFW big head and balding at 28

yo, anyone know whether this gook cut's got a name or if they know anyone with a similar cut?

if you aren't a gook then don't get a gook cut

When your hair is wet comb it the opposite way you normally do it and blow dry it a bit. Works every time.

Latino here. How can I pull off the shaved head without looking like a cholo?

How can I achieve the look of Snape while having curly hair?

>21
>used to have greek god tier hair
>now balding, no haircut looks good
>beard is patchy
>gained 40lbs since lifting, got fatter

literally doomed from birth

Ugly ass bitch. I feel bad for you. Kek

?

You trippin. Hair looks alright. I mean, yeah you the hairline's receded a bit, but you've still got a few years for sure. Shave, and cut body fat a bit, you'll look roman af

here's me 2 years ago
i'm fat and balding but also muscular, so it balances out kind of

thank you for the hair advice

It's called the "2008 emo boy haircut" you can look it up on MySpace

Hahahha w

I want to dye my hair a colour that isn't either brown, blonde or black. What do you guys think would suit me?

w2c jacket

shoulder-length hair would be nice.
post a pic w your hair down so i can get an idea of your hair texture and thickness.

does wearing your hair down and forward always make you look too young? I'm 20 and I've had the same haircut since I was 13, something like this.

Is this an appropriate haircut for a grown man? My hair doesn't look very good when it's up.

I used to have this haircut, I'm 25 now and whenever I attempt it I look ridiculous, like a man trying to fit in at prom or something. Softer haircuts work better when your face is less defined.

"be my gf" hairstyle will suit you the best

Neck length

It's brad Pitts jacket in fury

I'm shaving my head because I'm diffuse thinning at 21 and it looks awful with long hair
My scalp is an arid wasteland. No moisturizing shampoos have ever made it not feel dry. It doesn't flake, it's just dry.

What can I put on my bald head to make it a healthy lush oasis to ensure nominal hair growth for the future?

basshunter

id make her my gf desu

alright well this is just embarrassing

I normally go for some HY variant meaning after a few months it looks badly proportioned but I kinda like how it goes curly-ish.

Should I keep it like this and just get it tidied (if so what do I ask for? any pics?) or should I just get it chopped off? It's not like I have a job or social life so there's no need to impress anyone.

Side. Apologies for >webcam

How it looks short for comparison

messy bun actually looks great on u. other updos and braids probably would also

eh i know im pretty fucking ugly and disgusting, it's whatever

I like it long, but hats just because I dont like wasting nice curly hair on short haircuts that dont let it get its time in the sun.

I'd go as far as to say just keep letting it grow, start taking good care of it and enjoy all the girls playing with your hair soon

Was told to do a Bobby Briggs type thing, did that a month or so ago and it came out well I think. However, now that's it getting pretty long, I'm wondering if I should just keep growing it out into something else or trim it back to what it was. Thoughts?

Haven't cut my hair in a while, it's pretty long but idk what to do with it, I'm gonna start running/working out to drop some fat so my face will look slimmer, I also haven't shaved but that's irrelevant, any suggestions?

Id eat her asshole tbqph

No your hair looks good can you post a front face pic of yourself u look kinda qt

Stop dyeing your hair in an unnatural color first that shit should have been left in 2012

you look like a renaissance painting of some fat germanic king

10/10 would slay turks with

somehow even gayer than white-knighting

Not sure about curly hair. I just tuck my hair behind my ears when it's wet and then when it dries in looks like this

greatclips $2.50 haircut

whats the new male model haircut

posted in other thread too but

trying to grow my hair out for the first time so its shoulder length and 'm stuck in this awkward frizzy phase. what products are best to look natural. when i use wax these days, it looks terrible

Yeah, that's pretty apparent.

I actually expected worse desu.

are you doing it right if you haven't cut your hair substantially in a few months and are avoiding shampoo

Get some plastic surgery and k-pop fag/10

Should I go disconnected pompadour? Oblong face

Really need to start making an effort with my hair. What do i do with this mess?

Buzzcut.

I'm serious, start at buzzcut (I go for 2 or 1, I'd say 1 is best).

If you don't like it, you'll gradually go through various hairstyles until you find one you like.

Keep the back and sides short if you want to look fashionable with no effort. You'll look like everybody else but then that's fashion I guess. More importantly you'll look more attractive than you look now. You face is actually alright, I see potential there, but the hair is absolutely letting you down.

You probably like metal or skateboarding or something. You don't need long hair to enjoy these things, cut it off if you want to look better (at least in the opinion of the masses)

Cmon guys I need suggestions

Getting a haircut in a few days, let it grow out for a couple months. Never know what to do with my hair and never happy with cut. Any suggestions? Also just general hair maintaining and styling tips if you have any to give.
>tfw scared to post full face