>See them irl and compliment their fit and try to start a convo Ig
nice
any other recs

p sure ppl don't like being chatted up when they're shopping

Outside

yeah but where/how :(

people just told you how and you don't like any of the suggestions
no wonder you don't have any friends jesus christ

I just said nice to someone's suggestion? When did I say I didn't like them. Approaching people in stores seems like not great advice though, I have a good amount of friends but I want to meet more ppl and branch out.

There's no trick or secret to it man, just go out and talk to people. You build experience and learn from your talks with various people so you're next attempt is even better. There's no secret phrase that'll get them to drop their panties for you.

I guess what I'm asking is like what sort of venues / places do you think are good, not what to say. I'm confident once I get into a conversation it's just finding places where I feel people are interested in meeting besides bars because the bars in my area are kind of scummy

Have gf is trying for modeling agency
mother works for agency
i do everything that doesnt involve interacting with people
models are nice to me though this

matched with this girl on tinder before showing my power level

concerts

Qt blacks probably hate niggers too. I bet you could have some good conversations if couched correctly.

She'll still give you genital herpes and the clap, though.

be cool and people will approach you

there's this one qt i see around everywhere in my city, like at least once a week i see her at the bus stop or somewhere totally unrelated by coincidence, and we usually notice each other. we live in a shitty superdry territory city, but shes always wearing acne and raf and shit. is it creepy if im a total stranger and strike up a convo and compliment her fit next time?

Do it bro, it's obviously god setting you up together
Screencap my comment to use on your wedding cake

>we notice each other
then no it isn't bad to talk to her

if she checks you out then she wants you to come say hi

>Approaching people in stores seems like not great advice though

As someone who cold approaches girls, there is literally no problem with approaching people and complementing their fits. Literally the only person who's at a loss is you, because your own autism is judging the fuck out of you, there by debilitating yourself, and thus causing you to actually seem autistic, when faced with the prospect of meeting random people and actually making new friends.

People will automatically assume what you're doing is normal, if you feel it's normal.

holy shit thank you

>
t. pickup artist who pulls the most pussy at forever 21

>pulls the most pussy at forever 21
so you're a pedophile
that store is for children

She's a fucking celebrity, no you didn't

>celebrities don't own tinders
she connected her instagram. you want me to post screens?

Go to concerts or clubs and talk to people + make friends there

Not creepy, just make it sure it doesn't look like you're obviously approaching her.

Yes.

from ages ago. i blacked out her name just bc her fb is a different name thats easy to find. these messages are pretty cringey looking back but hey she said she liked my style.

>before showing my power level

House shows, local bands attract lots of cuties. especially punk/ garage shows

Listen to this man.

>She's a fucking celebrity, no you didn't

A thing about blacks is when they're rich or famous or educated they often stay "street level" do you get what I'm saying? Kinda like they're someone that won the lottery rather than became an elite.

Look at this twitter:

twitter.com/@TherealTaraji

This woman is a middle-aged actress that does serious roles and her twitter makes her look like a total thot.
If you're handsome and presentable you could probably get a date with this woman and fuck her even though she's rich and famous. Because she is thirsty.

i always think about when i'm finally going to meet a cute guy with qt fits thats actually compatible for me but then i remember pretty much the only i time i leave my house is to go to and from uni

>called forever 21
>that store is for children
I thiught it was for people in their teens and twenties..?

>p sure ppl don't like being chatted up when they're shopping

Really this is just your excuse to not go talk to people.

Art schools

>>/pol/

Do it for us, user. Don't forget to tell us how it went later.

please leave

celebrities more than not date non-celebrities

this delusional non sequitur on black people doesnt change affect that fact

whats her ig?

>this is your brain on pol

Hate to break it to you user but that was a fake account.

At the pumpkin patch faggot.

she has a bf

LMAOOOOO thats not the same woman hahahahah do yourself a favor and watch baby boy

they usually someone from your past that u reconnect with

nope. to connect instagram you need to log in

tinder was over a year ago

You never gave her ig lol fucking pathetic liar, in reality you're a 400 pound faggot in your moms basement

W2C qt effay ebonies with huge tits and a hankering for white cock? :c

>p sure ppl don't like being chatted up when they're shopping

I don't believe so

From time to time strangers come to me to ask me about some shit I'm wearing. It feels nice, and it can lead to interesting discussions. Especially when shopping at obscure places, because you know that only someone who shares some interests with you would go there as well

You will regret it if you don't at least try

If you fail, the absolute worst scenario is your autism kicking in, you'll spend 30 awkward seconds in front of an absolute stranger, and then you'll go on with your life. But at least you'll have tried

talk to cute girls in class
ask to study together
uni is one of the easiest times in life to get a gf

i need help boys

>notice a qt with a nice fit in my philosophy class
>she's staring at me
>blatantly turns her head and looks me in the eye
>i hold eye contact for 5 seconds
>i lose
>i start thinking about how i could approach
>one week later i drop the class
>this semester
>she's in my research project class
>she always dresses differently, such nice fits
>i try to wear the nicest fits
>can't get her attention
>we have oral presentations
>fucking nervous
>normie.exe
>i act kill it by smiling, telling jokes and being outgoing
>girls are laughing and smiling at me
>she does the same

I wanna talk to her, what do I do, compliment her clothes? How can I not act like a boring, uninterested dickhead like I usually do with girls?

The trick if you're a beta like me is to get a shitton of female friends (but also keep a shitton of male friends) and there's always gonna be a few girls out of them all that will show interest without much effort, and maybe one of them is hot too.

i have so much trouble getting into friends circles or becoming close friends with people. i just talk and chat with qt classmates, but we never really hang out outside of that.

not an argument
i admit i don't know what this means
celebrities typically date "beautiful people" though. you know what i mean, right? not just people that are attractive.

famous blacks are different and that you guys don't know this just shows your ignorance. for instance NFL players are generally broke just a couple of years after they retire.
see the black wants to mostly hang out with his own people, right? everyone does. but there's much less of a black elite for the accomplished black to insert himself into.
so he's still hanging out with his homies and going to seedy clubs like he did when he was poor.
this is why rich and famous blacks end up broke or committing felonies.

college
hipster art faggots
community college
concerts

"hey, do you want to go drinking?"

i'm an autist who can't drink, my parents are lightweights although my dad is a chad, but i hate the taste of beer too

why are you so autistic about this? she's clearly interested, after class ask her if she wants to study or get coffee or some other normie shit, and then talk about clothes. If it's a shared interest you're both knowledgeable you probably won't spill spaghetti everywhere

oh my fucking god dude i get blasted after 2 pints of oberon that does not stop me and it will not stop you

And what if you don't go to any of those?

>being this much of a fucking neet
damn negro

their main demo is high school girls

Judging people and wanting people who are fashionable and not judging their actual character/intellect/idealogies

pathetic

this

>blacking out the name of a celebrity

How do I talk to the effay chinks at my uni?

her personal facebook name is different from her full name

this

If you're in the UK - they either barely speak english or are racist and won't talk to you.