If you had 15,000 dollars

Wanted to do a little Veeky Forums thought experiment/fantasizing about siqq fits.
If you just were gifted 15k to spend on clothing what specific items would you get? list them.

Mine would be:
Jackets/coats:
-Yves Salomon Fur Parka
-Stone Island hand corrosion jacket
-Supreme North Face (inb4 SUPMEME) SS11 yellow checkered light jacket (it looks cool but supreme is cancerous I admit)
-Helmut Lang bondage jacket

Hoodies/Sweatshirts:
Raf Simons dip dye blue/cream
Raf Simons AW02 Virginia Creeper sweatshirt black
same sweatshirt in the pale blue color
Raf Simons AW02 Nebraska sweatshirt
-assorted basic/layering sweaters from Norse Projects, Engineered garments

Shirts: Hanes tagless white Ts (comfy)
Inexpensive graphic Ts from internet stores that have cool designs (stromoctober, etc)
Raf FW95 button up shirts
Margiela current collection button up shirts
Hedi-era Dior white button ups
SLP floral shirts, idk what collection

Pants:
Raf Simons Sterling Ruby bleach jeans
-Assorted SLP D02s, like 3-4 pairs
-Rick Joggers
-Margiela archive painted jeans
-Assorted grey wool trousers and black/navy slacks from thrift/tailor idk

Shoes:
-Margiela GATs
-Black Nike free run 2
-Rick Owens Tech runners
-Diadora running shoes
-Converse 70s high in cream
-SLP Ranger Boots
-Solovair Derbies

also this might be more than 15k but shouldn't be too much over budget

I'd buy a fuck ton of dalmatians and pay a tailor to make me a coat out of them.

Assuming USD

>Outerwear
Rick Owens blistered leather jacket. ~2700
Herno Goretex down coat (at least ankle length) ~900

>Shoes
Ann Demeulemeester triple lace up boots. ~2000 resale
Black BB105s - 600

>Dresses
Reem Acra wedding gown or separates. ~6000 incl. tailoring
Zimmermann silk plunge dress - ~600

>Bags, etc.
Proenza Schouler PS1 ~1800
CDG continental wallet ~400

You could probably only buy 5-10 Dalmatians with 15K

Where are you getting your dalmatian prices?

why would you waste 15k singlehandedly on clothing

also all of your selections are trash, i shudder at the prospect of what you dress like

>Wanted to do a little Veeky Forums thought experiment
>gifted 15k to spend on clothing
implying that in this IMAGINARY scenario, you are given 15k to SPEND ON CLOTHING.
"Imagine this scenario"
You: "HURR DURR WHY WOULD YOU IMAGINE THAT LOL"

Retake the 7th grade, because you need to brush up on fucking fundamental reading comprehension retard

Also, post your selections then you edgy faggot fuck

Going off some Grailed prices

Coats (total: $10117)

Cav Empt Icon Pullover - $490
Valentino Multicolor Bomber Jacket - $450
Arc'teryx Vintage down jacket - $218
Cav Empt Tech Fleece Pullover - $331
Helmut Lang AW03 Bondage MA-1 and Sleeve NWT -$5000
Rick Owens Mesh back lamb leather jacket - $786
Visvim hudson - $4000

Tops (total: $966)

Fear Of God x pacsun heavy long sleeve - $122
Roze NASA crew neck - $39
Cav Empt SS16 over dye hoodie - $190
Undercover AW09 Gradient Silk/Wool turtleneck - $240
Cav Empt Fade Sweatshirt - $175
pacsun t-shirts of different cuts (mainly the rounded bottom ones) x10 - $200

Bottoms (total: $1280)

Devoa Skinny Fit black linen denim - $251
Gray hyperdenim zipper pants - $25
Julius SS11 Multizip Cargo Pants Olive - $262
Lost & Found wool sweatpants - $250
Y-3 SS16 Air Mesh Cargo Pants - $180
Acronym P01A-S - $850

Shoes (total: $2135)

Y-3 Retro Boost black - $280
Bernhard Willhelm x Camper Himalayan sneaker white - $160
Raf Simons Made In Italy Velcro Low White - $300
Adidas x Kith NYC Response Trail Boost - $220
Yeezy 950 moonrock - $435
Acronym Air Presto bamboo olive - $310
Adidas nmd white/white - $130
MMM white vintage effect velcro high tops $300

7 Ricks OS tank (Non-racer back model) (Black)
7 Rick Mainline Pods (Black)
1 Rick Dunks (OG CW)
2 Rick Geos (BBW and OG)
1 Rick Ramone Socks
1 Rick Goodyear Flex boots
1 Rick 'mexican raver' pants
1 Rick Cropped astaires
1 Rick Geotunic
1 Rick 'Faun tunic' for archive
1 Rick Orchid Coat

i´d probably just get some 30 dollar set from H&M or thrift shop and bling chain or expensive sun glasses with new Adidas shoes

Rick 09 creeper boots
Rick cyclops military parka
CCP scarstitch leather jacket/Rick oiled calf worker leather jacket
Ann D all black hi tops
Aitor Throup raw research white denim parka
Lang biker sweatshirt

Can't really name specifically other stuff, possible julius denim, cdg wool pants
Then bunch of basics from ann d and rick, probably leather bag from Ann D

Can I just spend the 15k on watches? If so that.

Maybe a couple of Matchless or Thurston jackets.

Rick DRKSHDW SS17 WALRUS FISHTAIL PARKA - $1000
ACRONYM J1TS-S - ~$1500?
ACRONYM J-28K - ~$1500?
SAINT LAURENT
SL10 Leather High-Top Sneakers - $450
SAINT LAURENT Chelsea Boots - $700
cav empt plague hoody set - ~400x3 (1200)
cav empt icon pull over - ~$1500?
and now im too lazy to continue looking for prices but the list until i run out of money is:
- some SLP jeans
- rick rammons
- nice striped t-shirts
- more cav empt, ACRONYM, SLP, Off-white, rick pieces

90% of people on this board don't even know pieces and are new as fuck so they only know the shit Veeky Forums is pushing right now like Reebok levis and other mallcore shit. The next 5% are memes like rick, and the last 5% actually have their own style. This thread was doomed before it started

>The next 5% are memes like rick, and the last 5% actually have their own style.
What does this even mean
If you read the thread, you notice that plenty of people have listed Rick among other things they want
Liking something by certain designer means you don't have your own style?

I'm talking about literally only rick, I even listed a rick piece in mine

>only rick
And what's wrong with that? Liking vision of single designer isn't okay because why exactly?

Because the internet told you to? Rick isn't even all that unique seeing as most of his popular shit is just rip offs lol

I never said all memes are a bad thing, I respect a person who wears Rick a lot more than someone who wears the other shit I mentioned before. I just feel a lot of the shit I see people wearing from Rick is pretty cookie cutter. My favorite rick stuff ever is when he did all those earth tones that one season, but everyone chooses to wear all black

>Rick isn't even all that unique
See how you were the one who brought that up? Did someone in full Rick bully you or why do you have this kind of anger towards someone designing clothes out of all things? Just seems very irrational.
>Because the internet told you to
And what does this mean? If you found out about something through internet, you can't like it and it's not actually your taste? I'm sure you have found plenty of things you enjoy through internet, why is that a negative thing, what's wrong with that?

>lot of the shit I see people wearing from Rick is pretty cookie cutter
What does that even mean? And what's wrong with being 'cookie cutter' to begin with? You do realize that people probably dress not to impress you?
>My favorite rick stuff ever is when he did all those earth tones that one season
He does earth tones every season, he does ton of colors every season, what are you talking about exactly?
>everyone chooses to wear all black
Why does this bother you?

See
You're making this out to be me trying to personally attack you lol

>See how you were the one who brought that up? Did someone in full Rick bully you or why do you have this kind of anger towards someone designing clothes out of all things? Just seems very irrational

This is not an argument for or against rick ripping off shit, I'm not sure why you're so insulted about me saying that Rick isn't unique

>And what does this mean? If you found out about something through internet, you can't like it and it's not actually your taste? I'm sure you have found plenty of things you enjoy through internet, why is that a negative thing, what's wrong with that?

Finding out about things that you like through the internet is not wrong in anyway. It's when you try to emulate people you found on the internet to get validation from the internet so like cookie cutter rick outfits

>You're making this out to be me trying to personally attack you
Absolutely not, I'm just questioning you because I want to understand where this is coming from, if anything your "lol you have no taste if you wear rick" attitude is something you have 'learned from internet' as it seems to be very popular here. I'm just interested if you have actually anything relevant to say about this subject so I'm asking questions, starting a dialogue, you know, communicating.
>This is not an argument for or against rick ripping off shit
I am clearly not trying to argue that, I asked bunch of questions with no relevance to that, can you answer them?
> to get validation from the internet
How do you know this happens? And can you point any examples? Don't you think it's possible people just like the fits and want to buy the same things because they like how they look? I mean isn't that how it works to begin with, you get inspiration from something and adapt it.

>what's wrong with being cookie cutter

Looks like I hit too close to home

Listen when you dress like the other boys on the internet, you aren't really avant-garde anymore, you're just another one of those kids. Copying other people is so uninspired and boring, and when you do that, you defeat the whole purpose of Rick. I don't care about other people that much to want them to impress me, but I have no respect for the pretentious rick kids who try to impress each other

>he does earth tones every season

I don't really know that much about Rick, but it's funny how you only see the all black shit

>why does this bother

It's lazy and boring in 2017?

Jesus Christ it's like I'm arguing with Rick himself

>Looks like I hit too close to home
Yet you didn't answer my question.
What is wrong with being 'cookie cutter' or basic?
>I don't really know that much about Rick
Believe me, it shows.
>It's lazy and boring in 2017
So you take it personally when someone in, god forbid, CURRENT YEAR, dresses in a way you find 'lazy and boring'?

>you defeat the whole purpose of Rick
>I don't really know that much about Rick

Full Yohji.

I never said you have no taste if you wear rick though, it's how you wear it. Buying a brand doesn't buy taste.

>can you answer them?

I don't have any anger towards Rick, as I said I respect him. I never got "bullied" either, in fact I don't think I ever argued with someone wearing full rick. I've only ever witnessed people wearing Rick being pretentious like whenever someone gets criticized on their rick fit here, they immediately say "Yeah well it's Rick poorfag" which is annoying to me

>How do you know this happens?

I've been here a long time, and I've browsed many Rick threads and you just tend to pick up on this shit. A lot of the people come here to try and fit in either here or with their peers. That's just how humans are lol.

>Yet you didn't answer my question
Reread what I said:

>Copying other people is so uninspired and boring, and when you do that, you defeat the whole purpose of Rick.

I know enough about Rick to know that, I don't keep up with the shows or what he releases because it's not my thing. You can agree looking the same as other people defeats the purpose of avant-garde fashion though, right?

>so you take it personally when

You're dense. Oh yeah definitely I become seething with rage. I roll my eyes and scroll past

>you just tend to pick up on this shit
So you just assume it's true.
>you defeat the whole purpose of Rick
What is the "purpose" of Rick? How are you so sure you even know it if in the same post you claim "I don't really know that much about Rick", I just don't trust you as any sort of authority on judging that. I actually claim to know quite a lot about Rick but I also claim there is no "purpose", as you put it, to Rick, it's just clothing, if you like it and the vision of Rick appeals to you, wear his stuff and enjoy it, that's as much of a purpose I can find from his philosophy.
>defeats the purpose of avant-garde fashion though
You will find, if you bother to do any research, that Rick has never claimed to be 'avant-garde' designer. And why does is defeat the 'purpose'? And again what the fuck even is the purpose?
> I roll my eyes and scroll past
So you are just elitist about clothing then?

>so you just assume it's true
Yeah

>there is no purpose

I doubt he designs his clothes in that way just because it looks cool, but I guess I can't really argue with you.

>Rick never claimed to be avant-garde

Can you really claim yourself to be avante-garde? I consider him to be avant-garde and other people consider him avant-garde

>and why does this defeat the purpose?

Because looking like other people isn't very experimental, radical, or unorthodox. It doesn't push any boundaries. So say you buy one of those Rick Dick shirts but you put pants on, that defeats the purpose of something arguably avant-garde, right?

>so you're just an elitist about clothing then?

Personally being tired of something makes me an elitist?

jw anderson, slp, dior homme, balmain, rick owens, raf simons, off-white, cdg

3 bespoke white silk shirts
3 bespoke wool trousers
2 bespoke wool suits charcoal black
1 bespoke black lambskin leather jacket
1 pair bespoke cordovan 11" pull on boots
1 pair bespoke black oxfords

>I guess I can't really argue with you
Of course you can if you think there is some 'purpose', just state what you mean by that and argue why you think so.
>Can you really claim yourself to be avante-garde? I consider him to be avant-garde and other people consider him avant-garde
The point is, you claim it ties to the 'point' of his clothing, clearly there has to be intention if there is a reason to his clothing and design.
> It doesn't push any boundaries.
Consider that Rick Owens clothing is manufactured in huge quantities, readily available and sells really well, it's popular to begin with. And the rick purpose as "avant garde" and " experimental, radical, or unorthodox" is something only you state here, why do you think that is the 'right' stance to have, why do you have to be inherently those things to dress in his clothing? That makes no sense whatsoever, you aren't authority of any kind in this regard or get to say how one is supposed to dress or what Rick stands for.
>Personally being tired of something makes me an elitist?
"Rolling your eyes" as you put it, very much elitistic in the context.

And to be honest, I feel like you have understood the 'avant garde' in context of fashion and designers completely wrong, how the consumers end up wearing something, is of no relevance to why designer is considered avant garde at all, it comes from the the designs, the runway shows and the vision of the designer itself, the designer pushing the envelope with his clothing doesn't mean wearing it with basic stuff 'defeats' any purpose, it's just quality of the designer and his vision. Similar qualities attached to Rick would be 'dark gothic' but no one goes around shaming people wearing Rick and not being gothic about it, it's clothing you can adapt it however you want, but for some reason lot of people seem to think not looking experimental is valid source of criticism.

some generic black jacket for winter
shitloads of black jeans
loadsa plain tees, sweaters etc
l o a d s of band merch
black Chuck II high top
sambas

The exaggerated proportions and radical silhouettes of his clothes clearly points to a purpose and vision unique to Rick. Perhaps he was just being humble when saying that he has no purpose? Either way it's different. The fact that it's readily available or not has no effect on it being avant-garde. Also, this whole time I have been talking about people taking these pieces clearly intended to by Rick one way, for example this picture is hugely different than the way people wear his stuff, and dumbing it down and instead of embracing uniqueness and personal style, they try their hardest for it to look socially acceptable because they don't want people looking at them negatively. I said Rick isn't bad, it's how you wear it. I also never said that I was the authority, I'm sharing my opinion that I'm entitled. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of wearing avant-garde clothing in a way to look normal, negating the image or purpose it was designed for which is uniqueness.

You keep taking my argument one by one instead of looking at them as a whole. While you clearly know more about Rick in objective nature, you obviously don't understand what I am trying to say. I'm not trying to tip a fedora, that's just how it's looking to me. You are completely missing the point. You are responding with strawman after strawman. Please use your imagination next time

~30 pairs of high fa meme sneakers, could wear them till death

>The exaggerated proportions and radical silhouettes of his clothes clearly points to a purpose
That sentence makes no sense.
Vision, sure, "purpose", what in the fuck?
>The fact that it's readily available or not has no effect on it being avant-garde
That was my point, it's quality of his vision and design, not the people who dress in his clothes, media says his vision is unique, it doesn't mean you are supposed to be the most unique snowflake of the winter if you want to dress in Rick.
> clearly intended to by Rick one way
Based on what? How do you know about his intentions? He doesn't enforce the idea in any way that there is certain way you are supposed to dress in his clothing, it's completely fabricated by the people repeating the "rick is shit unless you are experimental" memes.
>I'm sharing my opinion
But you make such bold claims that there is right way to wear rick, his clothing has certain purpose and that most people wear his clothing wrong and you try to pass them as 'true' based on Rick wearing his clothing certain way? You can't bring "muh opinions" card to the table when the sentence before claims there is "clear intention" in how to wear his clothes.
>I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of wearing avant-garde clothing in a way to look normal
There is no 'hypocrisy', you have basically come up with idea that it's acceptable to wear his stuff only certain way and you expect people to somehow all share that thought, it doesn't work like that.
> it was designed for which is uniqueness
Again, what the hell are you even talking about? I mean yeah, his vision is unique, his pieces are unique, but pretty much all designer clothing are to some extend, who claimed his purpose of design is uniqueness, other than you? Does this claim have any basis on reality at all?
>you obviously don't understand what I am trying to say
That's why I keep asking questions.
> strawman
m8 look up what strawman means

>m8 look up what straw man means
Jokes on you, I looked it up before using it, maybe you need to look it up.

You should also look up purpose

pur·pose
ˈpərpəs/
noun
the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
"the purpose of the meeting is to appoint a trustee"

As in the purpose of the exaggerated proportions and other shit I said is to push boundaries, to make something unique

> it doesn't mean you are supposed to be the most unique snowflake of the winter if you want to dress in Rick

You don't have to, but why buy Ramones when you're going to dress like you're wearing converses? It doesn't make sense to spend all that money on something that looks similar but is clearly designed for a different purpose because of it's exaggerated proportions. However, that's obviously different from wearing full rick. Even then though, what is the point of wearing it if you're going to make it look normal

>He doesn't enforce the idea in any way that there is certain way you are supposed to dress in his clothing,

Because he clearly understands fashion is subjective, not objective. Not alienating the people who want to stay safe will bring him more profit. Not calling himself avant-garde is also an act of being humble. Humanity is not black and white. If you think everything everyone has said to you your whole life is true, and has never lied to you then I wish I could be you right now.

>it's completely fabricated by the people repeating the "rick is shit unless you are experimental" memes

Because people are clearly tired of seeing the same shit for years? How are you supposed to know it was "fabricated"? Based on what? How do you know about his intentions?

>There is no 'hypocrisy', you have basically come up with idea that it's acceptable to wear his stuff only certain way and you expect people to somehow all share that thought, it doesn't work like that

Except that's exactly what has happened.

(1/2)

>It doesn't make sense to spend all that money on something that looks similar but is clearly designed for a different purpose because of it's exaggerated proportions.
Cause you like the big silhouette more. Cause it appeals to you and you like how it looks.
>what is the point of wearing it if you're going to make it look normal
What is 'normal'? And again, because people like his stuff, if they do it, of course they have their reasons.
>. Not alienating the people who want to stay safe will bring him more profit. Not calling himself avant-garde is also an act of being humble
Again, you are just assuming bunch of stuff.
>Except that's exactly what has happened.
What has happened? People share your thoughts? Cause apart from the few people crying about rick here, I have never seen anyone claim something this silly anywhere.

>But you make such bold claims that there is right way to wear rick, his clothing has certain purpose and that most people wear his clothing wrong and you try to pass them as 'true' based on Rick wearing his clothing certain way? You can't bring "muh opinions" card to the table when the sentence before claims there is "clear intention" in how to wear his clothes.

>what is an argument
>"muh x" trope

I'm not going to argue against my own point.

Again, what the hell are you even talking about? I mean yeah, his vision is unique, his pieces are unique, but pretty much all designer clothing are to some extend, who claimed his purpose of design is uniqueness, other than you? Does this claim have any basis on reality at all?

Did you learn context clues? That doesn't just work for figuring out the definition of a word. Try using that.

>but pretty much all designer clothing are to some extend

>to some extend

Exactly, so when a designer is puts enough effort in to become different than all others, unique, which you have agreed he is, then isn't that the purpose or part of the purpose?

>then isn't that the purpose or part of the purpose
No, that just means they have unique vision. I have no idea what you even mean with this 'purpose' stuff as you never really explained it properly.
>what is an argument
>"muh x" trope
These don't actually answer any of the questions I asked.

>Cause you like the big silhouette more. Cause it appeals to you and you like how it looks.

Fair point

>What is 'normal'? And again, because people like his stuff, if they do it, of course they have their reasons.

By normal, I mean socially acceptable, not "normie" or trendy. Another strawman btw. It's one whole sentence, not separate points. So can you refute what I actually said? I'll add to my point, say you buy a lamborghini to drive on the street. It has the potential to be used on the track but instead of having fun with it, you drive it on the street like a daily driver. That's like buying ricks clothing to look like everyone else

>Again, you are just assuming bunch of stuff.

>Humanity is not black and white. If you think everything everyone has said to you your whole life is true, and has never lied to you then I wish I could be you right now.

>What has happened?

What happened was, I ran out of space.

People have basically come up with idea that it's only acceptable to wear his stuff only certain way, and people somehow all share that thought. It's called popular opinion, and my opinion and my tastes say the opposite

>No, that just means they have unique vision. I have no idea what you even mean with this 'purpose' stuff as you never really explained it properly.

God damn it. A vision can be the purpose or a part of the purpose of creating something

>These don't actually answer any of the questions I asked.

>you try to pass them as 'true' based on Rick wearing his clothing certain way?

Rick Owens, the creator of this clothing, wearing his clothing a certain way is 100% justifiably the true way he intends it to be worm. Did I really need to explain this to you?

Bump

>It has the potential
"Potential" is entirely arbitrary and irrelevant.
>A vision can be the purpose or a part of the purpose of creating something
It can be but it's no way relevant in this argument, you can't decide what's the "point" of Ricks clothing,
> his clothing a certain way is 100% justifiably the true way he intends it to be worm
I'm not arguing against that, I'm saying his clothing are products that are free to be worn however people like, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way objectively.

>Jackets/coats
- Acronym J50-S, 1113€
- LVC Type 2, 349€
- Oni Type 3 02527ZR, 258€
- Engineered Garments Andover Olive, 505€
- RRL Herringbone Jacket, 845€

>Hoodies/Sweatshirts
- Stone Island Shadow Project Metal Crew, 359€
- Y-3 Logo Hoodie Grey, 195€

>Shirts
- Stone Island Shirt Jacket Olive, 295€
- Visvim Social Sculpture Shirt, 569€
- Rogue Territory Western Chambray Shirt, 229€
- RRL Chambray Dress Shirt, 249€

>Pants
- Acronym P24-S Black, 667€
- Visvim Social Sculpture 04, 469€
- Visvim Slim Chino Black, 469€
- Neighborhood Kendall Grey, 189€
- RRL Slim Selvedge, 349€
- RRL Wool Trousers, 399€

>Shoes
- Visvim FBT Black, 695€
- Visvim '73 Folk Olive, 1109€
- Viberg Service Boot Chromexcel Black, 859€
- Hender Scheme 05 Natural, 749€
- Tricker's Regent Espresso, 495€

You dense fuck. Shut the fuck up already.

>"Potential" is entirely arbitrary and irrelevant.

Another fucking strawman. Ignoring the point of the whole statement and attacking a single word is an irrelevant argument.

>It can be but it's no way relevant in this argument, you can't decide what's the "point" of Ricks clothing

If you weren't thick headed, you can use context clues to figure out the purpose of something. Pliers, you can grip, knife you can cut, Rick Owens can be used to put together avant-garde outfits which it's more suited to do. Fashion is up to interpretation, and that's my interpretation. Shocking, I know.

>I'm not arguing against that, I'm saying his clothing are products that are free to be worn however people like, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way objectively.

This whole time I have been calling it a subjective thing. I have been saying what I would like to see it and what I believed Rick designed it for.

Each time you hit post, you embarrass yourself more. Is English not your first language? because it seems as though you have a hard time understanding it.

>Another fucking strawman
Hey
Try googling 'strawman argument' before you spew the word around even if you are a total sperg retard

Second time in this thread I post something explaining a strawman to people telling me "use it right"

Shut the fuck up dumbass

>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent
This has yet to happen single time in this thread.
I mean it shows you are clueless but this is just embarrassing.

I forgot to post the picture, oh no. Who are you again? It doesn't fucking matter when his whole argument is full of flaws. Again, you're someone who is attacking a single word in an argument instead of looking at it as a whole. Fuck off.

Also

>which one do you believe

You got yours from Wikipedia cunt

>attacking a single word in an argument instead of looking at it as a whole
That is not "strawman" though, read the picture you posted carefully and think what it says.
Also like the guy said, you haven't actually refuted any of his points, you have basically just constantly moved goalposts and brought up things completely not relevant to anything.
And yeah, wikipedia is good source of information for these things, good thing you know that now so you won't embarrass yourself the next time!

Sell me your fucking Dunks right now, will give some rare Raf footwear or possibly Raf Archive depending on size and condition

Good thing I'm anonymous

I still think I argued well though so fuck off and contribute to the threads purpose

>I still think I argued well
>full of fallacies, derailing and misunderstanding
I guess the important thing is you feel good about yourself

hair transplant
beard transplant
longer dick