youtube.com/watch?v=wVM0TOKaud8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

there's no such thing as fashionable metal

Just ordered this

what band is this again?

Revenge
it's war metal

yeah I remembered like 30 seconds after posting. giving them another listen, forgot how much I liked this.
since thread is slow what you listening to user?

crusty dm is fun

>Veeky Forums
>black metal thread

I'm a retard

>liking things
>Veeky Forums

this thread is too good to be true! post more inspo pls

I fucking love revenge!

Hoest is pretty /fa. Famine from KPN has a pretty decent chav style and their music is great, Midnight has cool stage outfits, Vikernes has a pretty decent style too, although his beard get's out of hand sometimes.

wrong

Lol edgy angsty faggot

none of you posers even drink goat blood at midnight of the full moon

King diamond is the closet I can think of. Very effay

Some black metal / good ass lithography shit I put together, if you want to cop I will drop the price for you Veeky Forums brothers

redbubble.com/people/noahadg/collections/689153-lithography?asc=u

dude this shit is cool makes me want to learn printmaking

Not my designs currently, but do some research on it, very rewarding to do

Oranssi Pazuzu
youtube.com/watch?v=C_0sjgSN81o

>Dead killed himself because he lived only for the true old black metal scene and lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses and so on. You know, bands like old Hellhamer and Bathory and so on… but today there are only children in jogging suits and skateboards and hardcore moral ideals, they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black, this stupid people must fear black metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction, Napalm Death, Sepultura and all that shit!! We must take this scene to what it was in the past! Dead died for this cause and now I have declared war! I’m angry, but at the same time i have to admit that it was interesting to be able to examine a human brain in rigor mortis. Death to false black metal or death metal! Also to the trendy hardcore people… AAAARGH!

youtube.com/watch?v=fEeFNoMOQcg

boii how old are you? Black Metal is still alive and those bands that you mentioned are far from being shitty or even black metal.

Dr Dead, I'm Mayhem.

Is he holding a lawn rake?

boi, how new are you not to recognize that euro quote

post the effayest black metal logos

Norwegian folk tale of the Black plague. If an old woman (the plague) came to the village with a rake, most would die. If she came with a broom, everyone would die.

Honestly, some of these black metal album covers btfo anything people can think to print on tshirts, these days. Sad, I only like Burzum, Batushka, Satanic Warmaster, Drudkh, and can't wear the really cool shirts, without being a poser.

Taake, Mgla and the newest Behemoth should be up your alley if you want to try other bands.

Copped this

More rakes from Kittelsen

Can we get some general metalhead/metal fashion inspo? it's a fashion I could never pull off but I always love seeing, especially on girls, that and gingers are my kryptonite.

Black metal thread and I can't believe than no one has mentioned Odraza from Kraków.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVM0TOKaud8

Polish black metal is the finest one at the moment, I hope that we have understanding here.

The grim raker. A feared creature in Canadian mythology.

best band around, the FW17 EP is a straight fire

i was gonna cop it, then saw a guy wearing it at a random concert. it looked really gaudy and tryhard, i was super disappointed

normies get out my scene reee

Where did you get it? I thought they've been sold out for a while.

Also good taste, my dude

Did you go to the parking tour? They were sold out of shirts at the merchandise stand so I bought a cap instead.

yes it was awesome! glad I managed to buy tickets before it was sold out

unfortunately, I was short of money and decided to grab a zine

>did he deserve it?

kek

Stop appropriating my culture. If you don't listen to black metal, don't wear Burzum shirts.

I don't like black metal very much but I do like Bergtatt (Ulver) and Perdurance (Jute Gyte)

are microtones effay?

microtones are gay
Ulver and Jute Gyte are for wimps who model their tastes after Fantano's.
The superior form of black metal is blackened Motörhead such as Bünker 66, Witchaven, Cruel Force, Carpathian Forest etc...

who /heavenshallburn/ here?

>behemoth
kek'd

I really want the be mediaeval wifebeater!

hipster as shit non black metal is not /fa it is just gay.

fucking nu metal will be cool soon....

You mean "who /14yearsold/ here?"

none of you culture vulture fags have ever burnt down a church. Fucking poser scum

you do realise black metal
is not just music made by blacks

fuck yeah taake

is this?

They deserve more recognition. They're not typical mall core shit
If anything, they're mdm

still a black metal thread. Get out.

Some of you may already have seen it in one of the patch threads, but here's my bomber jacket.

Black Metal is fantastic music, but shit in every other aspect. Almost all fans and musicians look like utter retards.

i don't watch fantano CUNT

bump

not black metal, nor my kind of music, but at the gates has a great logo

Xasthur has nice symmetry

Lurker of Chalice too

Satanic Warmaster

one of my favorite Black Metal cover arts

The Skull looks kinda silly, but I really dig the MP5 design.

another symmetric one: Mistigo Varggoth Darkestra

Revenge from Canada

apati

Urfaust always has nice designs too

Insanly underrated

Can I get an upboat xD

HAHAHA
WHAT A GREAT ORIGINAL JOKE
UPVOTED SON
+1
LIKED
SUBSCRIBED