Fucked up orbital rim?

how fucked am i? i feel like i look like a neanderthal :(

idk why the pic messed up

Why the need for perfection? I'm a fag and you are hot as fuck.

You're pretty in a weird Cillian Murphy kind of way. Very striking. I wouldn't worry about it

Ego boost or do you actually feel like you look bad?

i do feel like i look bad i mean look at this edited pic, take a look at my eyes. ppl tell me i look like i have down syndrome or look lazy/fucked up/like a crackhead ugh i feel worse everyday especially when its from close friends.. it goes beyond just picking on someone for fun.. :(

yeah you're hawt. I can't believe you don't know. If it's because you think girls don't appear interested in you, they're probably just trying hard not to stare and lose their jaw.

You look fine and you have shitty friends

>no other sizes of this image found

are you seriously fishing for compliments on fucking Veeky Forums jesus christ

Fuck off you are good looking

hey user, don't be sad, there's always surgery or suicide

lol insecure

Personality of a guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>Looks>>>Fashion>Smell>>>>Income

cute female btw

They're just jelly. Would u rather have a wonky eye that only the most superficial people would notice...or an actual problem?

You look fine my dude, now please stop fishing

>t. the lonely, silent but loyal friend of this guys

user...

I have the same kind of thing, my problem comes from having one double eyelid and one triple, though it's only really noticeable if looking downwards at me which doesn't happen often since I'm 6'3. I don't think I'm very attractive, though I'm a huge narcissist so I notice the complimentary looks I get. you're an attractive guy, conventionally attractive even, try to be happy with what you have man, I guarantee barely anybody notices it. this lookism tier rubbish people spout all over Veeky Forums is making most men more self conscious than women

Most of the people on this board would do anything to look half as good as you.
You don't have to worry about anything.

>attractive people are just as insecure as me
be happy with what you have, you blessed faggot

what

he is fishing for compliments retards

I don't think he's fishing for compliments. I know what he means; if he just had two of the smaller eye he would look hotter, I know I'm probably stepping right on your insecurity right now, OP but I think getting surgery for this would be a gross waste of money and a truly disgusting display of fragility.

Only the most sperficial of girls/guys (and I do mean abnormally superficial) would turn you down for that eye and that's more a blessing than a curse, weeds out the human filth.
As it relates to your friends they are either really mean or were just saying it in a joking way and you took it to heart.

this
ur handsome as fuck bro
dont let what you perceive as a 'flaw' bring you down
most people wont even notice that shit

honestly gross

that's one droopy-ass eye holy fuck.

you're hot faggot now stop posting

Dude, fuck you. You are literally master-race tier good looking. Fuck you, I would probably kill to look as good as you, get the fuck out of here.

You're handsome enough to where a flaw like that actually adds to your appeal. Someone who was already ugly would look fucking disabled with that orbital rim.

If we're pretending thats actually you OP, then it doesnt really matter one bit that you are ever so attractive when you are so unsecure that you post your face on an anonymous lebanese gocart forum

when close friends call you ugly its prob cuz theyre jealous

youre hot af

Senpai my head looks like its been hit with a neanderthal club, you're a little bitch.

But at least you're a good looking bitch, who the fuck can call you "lazy/fucked up/like a crackhead" get a grip cunt

it's called a supraorbital torus you dumbfuck

h-h-hi

As it stands, you're 9/10. If you owned the eye and were confident about it you'd be 10/10.