Black sneakers recommendations

Which black sneakers can Veeky Forums recommend me?
Preferably pitch black and high top.
I'm currently in a dilemma between black Air Force 1 mid (because I can't find hi's anywhere in my country in an affordable price)
and Reebok Ex-O-Fit black. Which one seems better to you?

Also, nowadays I rarely see any black Air Force 1s on the street and multiple Reeboks, seems like it's gonna be another popular brand after Superstar / Stan Smith's hype.

And AF1 for comparision.

bump

mc donalds worker core

Yall like these AF1s? I can cop em for 60 bucks.
Some say the accents are more poop brown than gold but I think they look good

Maybe, maybe not, I'd like to use it for some monochrome outfits and don't like low tops at all.

Although I understand why it has McDonalds vibe to it.

Get Qasas or raf high tops

Maybe in the future, they're not for my wallet for now.

The ones with velcro are quite disgusting tho. But oh hey, that's velcro.

Pretty nice imo

When you beat them up the sole will match the golden brown color of details, so it's going to look quite nice.

bump

This is turning into a hightops thread. What you guys think of these?

I know these aren't black, but they are dark.
My next pair of hightops will either be one of these or the AF1s from. I'm very tall and skinny, so hightops can really look good, if I wear them right

get that shit out of here. Jordans are NOT fashionable

wait until they come hard on 2018. They are the hot shit on london atm

Why do you think that? Yung Lean wears them.
In all seriousness, I like AF1s, can't say much for the rest of the Jordan line, but they work with my figure.
The only real issue is that people think I play basketball when I wear them. Assumptions baka.

That's my problem, I love how sk8 hi look but I can't stand their lack of comfort.
I know, that I could buy pro model with an insole but for the same price I could buy AF1 that are much more solid and not made from canvas.

I honestly don't consider canvas a downside. I've loved every pair of Vans I own. I do skate in them, so my perspective may be a little different from yours. Also, I haven't owned vans hightops so I can't speak to their comfort. Are they that bad?

I'm 6'4", I wear almost exclusively hi tops and I've played a lot of basketball, so I'm feeling quite comfortable with such questions coming from other people.

Gotta get on that volleyball grind. 6'8" middle blocker. I could never get into basketball but volleyball is a different story

Unless you're getting pro model - they're quite bad, and wide too, so if your feet isn't that big that can be a problem.
I skated bunch of months and from personal experience I can tell that the are of the shoe that you use for ollie / kickflips is getting damaged really fucking fast.

*the area of the shoe

pardon my retardness, I'm at work

Idk why but for me the AF1 are nigger-core, so between them I would buy the REE's

Second this, I've got atm 2 pairs of Vans and they look good but they're def not comfy

I've got my options, wich one should I buy?

All black van mids

c/n? need new black shoes

GORGEOUS; TOTALLY "TORIYAMACORE".

IF ONLY THERE WERE A BOOT VERSION.

i own top right, pretty comfy but the silhouette is slightly chunky. i would probably get the suedes next time

If I were you I would pick Puma Baskets if I would want it pitch black or Puma Smash black & white if you don't mind the white sole and logo.

ЧOPHИ CHИКEPЫ
ДA ДA HAКAHEЦTA

summer's coming up. i'd rec not getting AF1s right now but something canvas or more breathable than [p]leather

I prefer the Lunar Force 1 'duckboot's over AF1's.
They're just that bit less generic

I love mine but those are only for winter and fall.

That's why I want to get them. They are the cheapest during summer 'cause nobody buys them.

It's always winter somewhere