Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

huel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had a bad week last week. Ate way too much. Hoping this week will be better. I was so hungry today though. Fuck.

Tomorrow going to do a 24 hour fast. Any tips?

drink water my animeposting friend
even when you aren't thirsty, drink water
and then drink some more water
if you aren't taking a piss every 30 minutes, you aren't drinking enough water

how tall do you have to be to look like this?

stay hydrated, remember that hunger comes in waves and the feeling of wanting to eat will pass

Thanks. I remember what hidhration froggo used to tell me, and I've really not been as good about staying hidhratted since he left :o/

I'm going to try to stay busy too.

Okay, thank you. Yeah, I'll battle through the hunger pangs. I'm not going to bring any lunch to work so hoping that keeps me honest, but there are snacks around...

now that's an aesthetically pleasing pic
sorry, i'm still recovering from the previous thread

Depends on your proportions. She has a kinda short back and long legs. Also is wearing high rise jeans.

I only come to these threads to fap

Fuck it, I'm gonna start posting here so I can keep track and get shamed by anons if I fuck up.

I've been fucking binge eating shit since Easer Sunday and I had it under control today until gf bought home Chinese takeaway.

Not risking getting fat and losing control of my weight, I fucking worked hard to stop being a fatfuck and get down near ottermode.

post me qt ottermode bois to keep me inspired lads, I need this shit.

I'm a long-time thinspo fapper myself.

People will bring home takeaway and garbage food all the time, you have to learn to have it occasionally and not let it turn into a binge, or just avoid it completely. I think the former is a more balanced approach.

fucking disgusting

Re-posting here. How am I lookin'?

hnnggg

Why are you so hairy dude wtf Nair that shit off please

how do you guys and girls deal with not eating so much while studying at uni/college whatever?
Im struggling so hard at cutting but it seems just impossible given that I feel so bad and dizzy in the classroom because of eating below 1200cal a day, therefore im not able to pay attention to the teachers explanations

Im 132pounds/60kg 5'8ft/1,74cm by the way

>same footage playing on two screens

I'm out.

I don't know, genetics.

For future replies: prioritize feedback on the physique over the hair, aye?

i feel like you've been posting the same photo for a month now

the hair is very distracting

physique-wise, i guess you're getting there

literally disgusting

A few minutes ago.

Anybody here do intermittent fasting?
Is it worth doing? How's your eating window look like?

I eat once every 48 hours

No pic, no care.

dude ever heard of hooking up a laptop to a TV?

i've been doing 23:1 IF for few weeks now, it's working pretty well
i drink tea and water throughout the day and eat one meal around 4pm-5pm

I've fluctuated around 17bmi for a very long time, though I've had issues with binging (I'm paranoid that I'm not getting the right ratio of nutrients) Recently I've been using Huel and it has rocked my life (it's a powdered meal with all the essential nutrients) this has taken away my compulsiveness to ensure that I get balanced nutrient profile.

The regular flavor tastes like ass, hover vanilla hits that sweet ting that I need.
huel.com/

>(I'm paranoid that I'm not getting the right ratio of nutrients)
just take a multivitamin

Yes, I did it this afternoon to watch "Fire in the Sky", but I made sure I switched off my laptop monitor before I hit play, because I'm not a total mentalist.

We rarely get takeaway, it's just the fact that I was getting back on track and it blew off the whole day is what pissed me off a bit.

Back to work tomorrow I guess.

oh my

You keep posting the same types of photos and I've given you advice before. I don't know why you are asking us to tell you how you look if you post photos with a shirt on.

To me you look skinnyfat as fuck and I'd recommend lifting weights because that's the only thing that will change that. Also shave, the hair is disgusting. You have a weird body type, your legs are thick in proportion to your upper body and restricting won't fix that. At least trip or something so I can filter you.

>doc gave me a prescription for adderall a few days ago
>don't even notice/care that i haven't eaten for most of the day

Sell me some

^

just fake some symptoms lad, college kids do it all the time. or just find someone selling em on some deepweb market.

what do I do about a big head?

>22 inch head
>22.5 inch waist
>5'2" tall

I look ridiculous

my boyfriend is gonna break up w me if i lose more weight
so i'm gonna try n maintain ~1500
(it wouldn't actually be maintenance but it is a nice number and i'm too scared to eat 1800)

dump him bc he sounds like a piece of shit

dang ur qt

stats?

dump him

Great to see you, Hannah. Don't let some boy get in the way of all you've accomplished. Keep going.

no he just don wan me 2 die
thenks i dk rn my scale is broke

just worked out my food budget for the next 2 weeks
£12
why do fat people complain that eating less costs more?

With no access to a gym at the moment I'm resorting to calisthenics, which is better than nothing, I suppose.

I know nothing about gyms though, what specific exercises should I be doing?

Short back and long legs are the perfect proportions for women desu

How to reduce legs in proportion to the rest of upper body? I'm doing 16:8 IF, restricting, lifting 3-4 times a week and cardio 2+ times a week.

Today was fine until the evening, when I got invited for a gettogether and had a cocktail. When I got home I had 13 prunes because I'm a weakass. It ruins today's math, so to make up for it I'll fast tomorrow. I'll be smarter next time. These things have to be earned and planned for.

how am i doing

for those who cant get a prescription, ice is just as great, and boosts that metabolism :)

perfect body.

Been cutting for about a week or so now...I'm honestly impressed at how effective starving yourself is...

Lift weights bitch

why is the person who made this picture so scared of saying "fat" and "obese" ? he is trying to avoid these simple words so hard kek

Lifting means I have to put aside time to get ready and go to a gym and then after to shower and shit...too much wasted time

chinatsu ruined the whole episode :/

plus all the time wasted having sex...

L O S E M O R E
O
S
E
M
O
R
E

dump him he doesnt deserve you girllll

lose more

You guys are bad influences

Trim hair with hair clippers.

How do I steal the hearts of thin tall girls?

Depends on the girl and her preferences.

I remember this comes from some qt's ig page but i dont remember what it was called help

if the tummy round she is either fat or pregnant

Or she has bloating issues or IBS

lol i didn't start feeling lightheaded till I went under 400kcal, take a multivitamin and coffee and you'll get over it eventually

No one is saying eating less costs more, obviously it wouldn't. Their argument is that eating 'healthy' has a higher equivalent cost to eating shit. Which to be fair is true in some parts of the world.

>no one is saying
sure you want to commit to that?

Sure, who would say that eating less of the same diet would cost more?

oh I get it now, you misinterpreted
I'll let you off this time

seems like you misinterpreted

I can see why it would look that way to you
no hard feelings

then what's your point? That fat people think eating less costs more?

alright, I misworded my post like you said
I just wanted to see how long I could defend the error for
I had fun, hope you did too

Fair enough user, I have to stop procrastinating now. I hope you're having a nice day.

Hey, that's pretty comfy.

My daily shits have more calories worth of undigested food than you faggots eat in a week.

Still I am interested in your ways, had a 36 hour fast and it felt great!

Why do people do this?
Wrist size is dependent on your bone structure, it's not a thinness achievement unless you were so skinny all your childhood it stunted your growth

I have a a hard time judging clothed people

Just eat on a smaller deficit
There's no magical way around it
Try to hit your RDAs for everything on whatever deficit you are on, the longer your diet is the more it makes a difference

I think everyone except like 1-2 mealcuck anons
Either that or the IF ones are louder
I just make a meal when I'm hungry then I try to stop eating for the rest of the day

become animey

Presumably because it's not descriptive enough since half of those pics are fat but they all look different

roll

I think the body hair looks nice personally.

please confirm my insecurities

No offense, but you look like a flat-chested girl.

cute

Boy or girl? Thanks anyway, I'm trimming it today.

Doing a 24 hour fast, lads. Wish me luck.

but are the aesthetics there
thanks xoxo

Good way to get into the habit of drinking more water?

Recently my mood habits have switched and now when I feel sad I don't eat or drink at all, which is clearly just as bad as eating excessively.

Also anyone have any good recs on food to keep me sustained throughout the day? I've had just tea for breakfast excluding today and I didn't hunger but my stomach sounded like ww2