Any recommended ponchos? Preferably non-hooded, but I'm open to anything

Any recommended ponchos? Preferably non-hooded, but I'm open to anything.

Take a blanket to a Korean and have them cut it to size and cut a hole in it and reinforce it so it doesn't fray.

I didn't see this in the sticky

This it's cultural apropiation and it's not ok.

>You will never have 500 ponchos like Evo Morales.

Would people actually think this is cultural appropriation

no one outside of the internet cares, you're fine. Don't wear a poncho tho unless its acronym.

Mexicanfag here. We, Mexicans, literally don't care what you wear. Second, no one cares about South America's opinions. They're practically a bunch of monkies. And fuck off with your cultural appropriation.

Go ahead and get a nice colored one that fits your wardrobe, but don't blame them if you get a few laughs. Even Mexicans can't pull them off, which sucks.

they only way to pull them off is camping at the beach or in the desert, or maybe as a surfer.

Just look in nearby hippy stores. Get a woollen one in a solid colour or simple pattern rather than something gaudy.

Hating yourself isn't /fa. Know where you come from boy.

Are ponchos comfy?

It's really sad to see someone speak like this of their own kind.

This subject comes up once in a while, and no one ever replies because much like Rick (and antithetical to Veeky Forums) it is completely inaccessible to the regular person and is hard to pull off for those who are interested in siq drapez.

I think the silhouette is gorgeous and I wish I could wear ponchos in public, but I would get laughed at pretty hard.

Buy an authentic peruvian one off ebay, good ones with european patterns are hard to find.

weak but more "normal" usage of a poncho

when did I ever say I hate my self? Mexicans aren't South Americans retards. open a textbook once in a while

Anywhere that is not the US is Mexico

You're obviously not from the west coast

shut up faggot. The weak should fear the strong.

Since it's raining right now I have to ask, what about rain ponchos? Can they ever look okay?

I'm trying to talk myself out of this poncho right now. C/N?

This one by OAMC is pretty nice