I've been growing my hair out for a long time, what do I do with it

I've been growing my hair out for a long time, what do I do with it

wash it

fuck you

You've got a very angular face. Go for the cut Cillian Murphy had in Anthropoid (pic related).

This

bait

Tell us what Ricky gervaise is like

he's a nice dude, light hearted and easy going off camera

Bowlcut come on we need someone who actually does it

shave it aaallllllllllllllllll off

too far invested into it

thatsthejoke.jpeg

did you have any suggestions?

Become the new John Balance

do you use bacon grease as conditioner

I skipped showering yesterday and today

stinccy,,

>Post bowlcut inspo nao.
Pic related. Bowlcut done right.

You look like you have a receding hairline and you're trying to hide it. Don't do this. If you do have a receding hairline just style your hair normally. If you hide it, you're just displaying your insecurities for everyone to see.

>I've been growing my hair out for a long time

It looks like you've been growing it out for three months.

Gonna drop two pictures, could you tell me if it looks receding? Honestly one of my greater fears

>it looks like you've been growing it out for about three months

I'm coming from a buzz cut

Pic 2

yeah its receding also your skin is nasty as fuck lmao what an uggo

lol

user you are beautiful

:((

Get a bowlcut m8 u could pull it off

Some people have hairlines like that so unless it has always been like that, yes it is receeding.

my mother (yeah) insists that it always has been, i guess i'll take her word for it unless it starts noticeably retracting.

make a rope with it and neck yourself

dude just wear it up like that it looks so much better

unfortunately I can't get it to stay that way, if I walk it falls down

I usually either have it to the side or slick it directly back, I don't really like either of those

You look like the kind of guy who'd really love hands.

like.. the limb?

I don't always use the internet but when I do...

are you sucking in your cheeks or just making a stupid face either way come on man come on come on man

cheeks are gaunt when you aren't morbidly obese

your eyes are so pretty

look into the skincare or asianbeauty reddit for maybe a skincare routine if iit bothers you, noticed someone pointed it out and your skin honestly isn't that bad

an actually reputable hair dresser would be better to discuss this with than Veeky Forums

Lmao he does tho

ur a qt

Next time post this in one of the several hair generals instead of making your own thread you stupid aspie.

Either keep it short or wear it up until you get it to shoulder length, and for the love of god do something about those caterpillars. Your hair looks wretched in the OP but I'm wondering if it isn't an improvement because it manages to cover those god awful eyebrows. You could be a solid 7 or 8 if you took better care of yourself.

what to do with my eyebrows?

Shave them and get a bowl cut

That ain't even long u weenie, I've only been growing mine out for like 4 months and it's almost twice as long

i dig this look
maybe u go blond dylan rieder

comb your eyebrows so they dont look retarded

Glad you posted these. I thought the recession on your hairline was a lot worse but it looks more natural without it in front of your face. Let your hair grow out longer and continue styling it like this and I think you will be good to go.