What standing pose does Veeky Forums have?

What standing pose does Veeky Forums use? It occurred to me today whilst I was going to work that I may look a little funny when I'm just standing still.

Majority of the time I stand with my hands behind my back because it ensures I won't slouch and that I maintain good posture.

5 or 7

crossing my legs just feels so natural I guess

Number 2

Yeah I often do this if I'm not putting my hands behind my back. A lot of people slouch when standing still. Never had this problem so I would rather keep doing what I'm doing.

Prob closest to 5 except upright with my arms crossed, or leaning on something.

me

This threaded is retarded. Who gives a fuck about how you stand, and why would you position your self so specifically?

less is more

None of the above. I'm naturally pretty knock kneed so unless I'm paying attention I probably look goofy

[MENACING]

This thread could have been SO much better on the topic of posing, but you asked the stupidest question instead.

Patrician

5 or 7 If I'm standing next to something, other then that I'll just stand there with my hands in my jacket or pants pockets.

most effay pose is sitting down, just look at prof x

Where is this from?

4 at all times, finger guns included

>What standing pose does Veeky Forums have?

this is the most poseur thing i ever seen. this is worst than intentional cauliflower ears

*worse

>worst

1,4,5,7 because I'm very anxious

even when waiting at the dentist

Monogram B

y u do dis...

probs 6,9, or 10 mostly depends on where i am

I'll take a number nine

Initial D my dude. Great drifting anime

me

2 or 4 depending on the century

2 and 4 all the way
also this

Roll

t-that's impossible

1) 1 foot slightly forward and one or both hands in pocket.

2) Arms folded. Feet shoulder width apart.

3) Both hands in pocket. Feet relaxed and shoulder width apart.

4) Hands on hips.Feet shoulder width apart in more sporty settings, ie watching someone play and waiting your turn.

Literally the most natural looking poses if you don't have anything in your hands ie phone.