Favorite Sneaker Thread

Personal favorites

>tfw love the design of ton of sneakers
>can only wear handful because so many just arenät my aesthetic
at least I can save pics and post them here I guess

w2c?

They are Tom Sachs Nikes, rare as all fuck so prepare to pay out the ass and not find a pair in your size ever.

those are new balance you dumb ass

Aren't they asics?

He's clearly speaking if OP's pic fucktard.

All you have to do is work for him and get an ID number tattooed on yourself and you get them for free. A friend of mine and his two sons both have that as he's a close friend of Tom's

These shoes make me cum in my pants just looking at them

I wish I could afford a pair for my feminine legs

Shoutout to how comfy these are for designer sneakers. Wish I had a second pair

Going to cop these soon

AF1, the one and only

what's sizing like on them? I've been wanting to pick up a pair for a while

thoughts?

I went TTS. They run narrow. Don't take /ROG/'s advice of sizing down 0.5 if you have wider feet.

there are many sneakers that i find more beautiful, but there is no pair that makes my dick tickle more than these. not so easy to pull off though. i really got lucky when i found these for 30€

I have narrow feet and wear a 42 normally tho, should I size down in that case?

The mesh on this is disgusting

i dont know, it's interesting, it makes these shoes unique. it's suprisingly robust too

i can buy them for you

af1s

Thanks man ;)

Seconding that these are great. They're not wearing in spectacularly though. I've worn them way more than I probably should have but compared to, day, new balance made in UK 1500s they're certainly aging faster. Despite being comfy and super awesome I've retired them to nights out.

Looks like outlet shoes desu. Y3 warriors look nicer

what the hell did you do to them

puke

they got dirty so i decided to customize them

Well you made a really really bad call

jesus christ

stop it, these look great

I'm really glad I don't know how old you are because it'd just make me angry
Stay in school, kiddo

yep

im 20

These are pretty much my grails, but I doubt I'll ever own it. I've seen good deals locally but never my size.
It's the shoe that got me into sneakers and into Kanye. If the black/gum version ever drops I'll definitely try to cop

Grey Wool UB's and NMD city socks are more reasonably priced favorites of mine. Will be copping NMD's this week and ultra boosts when I get a good deal
From my own sneakers my favorite is probably the EQT support 93/16 in the sub green/grey cw or NMD tricolor white

Not feelin the cw but I really like the model. I have the black/red pair as my cold weather sneakers.

Never understood these, they look like a kids version of sk8 hi's

Would look better with some other materials

Looks like something a 3rd grader would do to their shoes. Terrible.

These deserve an honorable mention as well
clean as hell

Ahhh id love to get a pair of these to beat up

how about munich shoes?

anyone own a pair?

i don't know man, they always seemed pretty wack to me
overdesigned and bulbous without the comfy sock appeal of the 350s

Look good as well with jeans, as with trousers.

At first they looked weird, but the more I saw them, the more I liked them.
I don't know if I could pull 'em off without looking ridiculous, but I'd still like to have them.

Saw a pair for 600€ but they were a size too big. Considering we had like 15 pairs in the only boutique that gets yeezys in my country that price is ridiculously low.

>>Tom Sachs
>>Solid fucking choice

>> criticizes other shoes as looking juvenile
>> posts yeezy 750 as grail

these arent even your af1s my guy

I don't get the bulbous part, but I get over designed. I mostly think the strap is what pushes it over the edge. Not the person who posted, but I'd still wear em if they were like $150 instead of $800.

4's

Specifically pic related.

alright, then it's acceptable to draw ugly shit on your shoes because you're a big boy now

Are those common project ?

wearin them rite now baby

Really love my all birds but no idea what to wear with them

I've been looking at these quite some time now, I just know I can't afford em

I always wonder what people wear with the Futures... thoughts?

good choice my dude, but i'll raise you with this collab

I think they're a shoe that looks great off feet but on feet looks terrible in most fits. Maybe lunar or techwear but that's about it.

You should go TTS. I went down 0.5 because I'm a (((Jew))) and found a pair for a steal in a half size below my usual and getting them on is a bit difficult. With that being said, they're still comfortable on feet. Easily one of my favorite shoes because they're so unique.

You'd be fine with either/or if you have narrow feet. They do run a bit long but at the same time they're narrow.

I'd like to get a pair of Rick Dunks but they never pop up in my size and they're too expensive. I might have to settle for some short tongued Geobaskets.

Does anyone have some links to online stores where I can buy Instapump Furies please, I've found a couple but I would like more color options before I make a decision

Oh nvm they're ugly when they're actually on legs

What size do you usually wear

What the fuck

>w2c pic related

Pf flyers

I wonder what I replaced in my brain in order to immediately detect and remember the name of all these shoes

I usually wear size EU39. Extremely small, I know. The only upside is Rick shoes look normal on me and girls don't know how to haggle so I can get shoes for stupid cheap. I've never paid over $200 for shoes but I have GATs, Ramones, the Tech Runners I mentioned, Raf Velcros, etc. I actually got the Velcros for

My shoe collection, do your worst m8s.

I'm thinking of getting some grey Geobaskets. Should I pull the trigger?

Opt for brown if you can. The grey ones are nice, but the browns are most versatile and by far the cheapest resale. You could probably cop brown ones for $500 on a good day, which given the retail is $350 plus tax it's not too bad.

>black/gum
Ehhh, I've never been a fan of the all black 750s. They kind of don't fit the aesthetic of the rest of the line in kind of muted earthy colors. Seemed like black for the sake of black. Olive 750s would probably be pretty flame though.

750s are quite dope and they are comfortable. I'm personally not a fan of 350s or the whole socky craze that has erupted--always been a high and mid guy, but to each his own.

I'm gonna backtrace your shit hard and find out where you stole those shoes from you nigger. And if that doesn't work I'll post the screencaps to reddit, your ass is grass

Yeah you should refrain from giving out advice of any sort

I hope English isn't your first language if you don't understand what getting something for a steal means. It just means a good price. It was on Grailed btw.

Post your collection, bro.

leather looks cheap like a lot of jordans

you've already done your worst lol

the combination of cheap looking casual shoes and tasteless designer hi tops indicates that you don't actually have any taste nor can you put together an outfit 2/10

What about these customs>

never really seen these distressed / dirty; looks pretty good

Just ordered these today. Jordan III "Cyber Monday."

These were always so fascinating to me. People said they were ugly upon release, but I loved them at first sight. Could never pull them off and I'm poor, so if I had them I'd probably just look at them all day.

They're kinda freaky looking...it looks like the bottom is made of bone or something. No idea what you would wear them with.

>No idea what you would wear them with

More Rick Owens

>people with unshaved legs wearing fits like this
N O T S O G O O D

lol

Reminds me of a centipede.

This fit is really not good at all. I think a lot of rick stuff is cool but I totally can't get behind this branch of it.

it's clearly just pic of the clothes taken for a store

Need help with this please.
What pants are those?

have i've been visited by the autistic skeltal of Veeky Forums?

those $450 raf simons... those are cool, but the pants m8. pleassssseeee

He's not going to shave his legs for one foto that's just supposed to give a rough idea about how the item looks on person.

One of the only purchases I didn't regret

nice converse :)
lol your pants are awful I don't think you can dress you should just give me your shoes

Totally agree that these are simultaneously beautiful and near-unwearable. True designer sneakers, because you can not just wear them casually. A few good fits have been posted over the years.

post fits when you do, gold sneakers are always so goofy to me but I'm really anxious to see them done well. I see losers wearing them in Tokyo all the time.

These are 10/10 sneakers. They're the only designer sneakers I've ever doubled up on.

post yours m8.

>tfw reps of these never

I've been thinking about copping a pair. are they comfy?

Comfiest and best looking pair of sneakers I've had so far. Also gives 4-5 centimeters lift, good for manlets as well.

Cleaning them is a bit of a bitch though.

Not as comfy as like running shoes but still very easy to walk around all day in

Probably just a memory of childhood innocence or some shit

I love the Munich brand.
100% handmade and perfectly made. I have a pair that has 7 years and still is brand new.

This pair has five years but has gotten a shitload of use.
They're still really comfortable to wear.

wang x adidas is my new fav
love this east-germany look

I live right next to a munich store but I feel their designs are a bit meh compared to the big sneaker brands like adidas, converse and vans