Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/gp/product/B003VD1ZFW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love that album to death but it's way too edgy to associate with

I got this in black on white

Hey Dylan.

i got complimented on this twice in wales

varg is a great guy

the only T-shirts i own are band shirts, this is the latest one i bought.

Hey Sweeney

I also have this

I also wear almost exclusively black metal tshirts but most of them don't fit that nicely, especially the arms

i have a few black metal shirts, Bathory Darkthrone and Venom, with sizes i always go for a medium.

can someone point me in the right direction? every site i've tried has been shit, just ordered the Logo tee from rockabilia but I want Hvis as well

What about this Emperor shirt?

ITT bands I like are effay, bands I don't like aren't

Post bands.

I cut the sleeves off all mine.

the effayist

#based

Probably my favorite album of all time
Unfortunately, the people that traditionally wear NIN t-shirts are more often than not massive dorks

w2c?

great album, i don't like the print on the back tho

it's because they're printed on Gildan Heavy Cotton, AKA the worst shirt of all time

awful
plastichead

love warp but wouldnt that look kinda awkward having the logo right in the middle

if you're european try goddess.nl, great guys and they have a huge variety for a fair price, they usually bring their shit to metal festivals in europe but they also do online shipping

ordered this one a while ago, actually has the full back print which is stated no where, was really suprised when i received it, after all the Shirt is just 12€.
The print itself is pretty bad, you can barely make out the mountains on the backprint and the whole end of the road is pretty much white.
I personally dont mind because the bad prints kinda fits the aesthetic of Vargs older stuff, but it may annoy you if you dont actually listen to his music. On the other hand most of these i have seen had a bad print.
Maybe up a size if you are fat
amazon.de/gp/product/B003VD1ZFW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wish they made these shirts in the same pink color as the album cover.

>the only T-shirts i own are band shirts