When you don't have any money but you still buy a $ 36...

>When you don't have any money but you still buy a $ 36.000 watch and other useless luxury items accumulating a massive debt
This man is my hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iCVQiayI7M

you english?

you slack tooth muslims need to use commas instead of periods

>i bought luxury items expecting to improve my life

Having luxury items wont cure you being a balding ugly manlet.

HEIGHT.
FACE.
FRAME.

what's also funny is how he posts 10 fucking videos on the very same luxury watch.

>WHERE WERE U WHEN ARCHIELUXURY BOUGHT HIS WORLD TIME PATEK?
>TRUE FUCK-OFF PIECES: PATEK WORLD TIME
>WHAT I DID TO BUY A PATEK WORLD TIME
>ME AT SOME PARK AND HAVING DINNER WITH MY PATEK WORLD TIME IN YELLOW GOLD
>WHY DID I SELL MY OLD PATEK
>MUH PATEK WORLD TIME THIS, MUH PATEK THAT

now he does the same thing with his IWC watch.

is archie mentally challenged or just an idiot?

Not going to lie I fell into the same trap when I first got into Veeky Forums 9 years ago.

Japan helped me out a lot. Visiting there every few years kind of opened my eyes to how minmilast lifestyles tend to make people the most happy.

Now I just lease a new Honda every few years, and rarely buy anything more than $350.

Just got tired of having useless shit around.

I probably have too many guns. And I actually do think about selling off the most of them, but the state of California made that very difficult to do until their system is up.

He just seems stupid because he swears and screams.

But he does have a point on how useless luxury goods are....they exist to sell a fantasy but it's usually gaudy crap. IWC watches etc.

And everyone is affected by consumerism these days, pick any hobby. And ask them what the "best" whatever is and it's probably a luxury/elite expensive brand that's no better than most other budget items.

I've had more Corsair psu's stop functioning than "shitty" antec psu's

nice blog post

additional info: no it wasn't

>tfw buy well made inexpensive watches that look like they're worth at least double what i paid
wew

whose man is this

I'm pretty sure 'Archie' is just a character he created and he's acting, possibly satire for those people who place too much value on luxury products. He's mentioned it a few times. Even though he's still kinda like that irl, he's not dumb

>Veeky Forums reacting to the pontif
lel
based Arch

MAN ON THE FUCKING MOON

Are smart watches Veeky Forums? Pic related

He comes off as an equally retarded dipshit when not "doing the character".

>consumerism these days,
>He thinks it's a new thing
EL OH EL

of course not

redpilled as fuck.

fashion is a waste of time and money.

>35M channel views
Well I can you why, with that smooth as silk voice and insightful commentary.

this

its not.
its
1. hobby
2. passion
3. improves self esteme and what others think of u

>when luxury serves no purpose
>USELESS LUXURY

I'd be more interested hearing what people think is useful luxury?

Jesus Christ I started watching his other videos and I don't know why. What a disgusting mess.

Screams and rants and begs for money, is apparently broke, jobless and relying on Youtube money. RELYING ON YOUTUBE. At 30k subscribers and 1000-3000 views on his new videos.

Zero production quality, actual garbage printed out ads I assume he sold next to his face in the video, coughs like he's got pneumonia, snot leaking from his nose.

Is this some Andy Kauffman shit? Is he secretly a billionaire dotcom guy doing this for shits and giggles? Because it sure looks like he's actually a broke and dying old guy in his basement talking about watches he has no business owning.

Sell your "investements" and get a McD job man.

I seriously can't fucking stop digging into this trainwreck.

It's like a feature documentary about Spenny from Kenny vs Spenny. I'm seriously queasy watching this fucking idiot. The very idea that it's possible to fail this hard at life.

I can't fucking understand this. He's like seriously looking into how to sleep in your car in parkinglots in the US. He's sitting around with other old fucks talking about getting a house in Detroit now because they're cheap.

>that pic
holy mother of kek

it's fucking awful how he had that stream with Clyde and Suckahorn last time and told them that all women run for the hills and break off all contact with him once they find out about his youtube content.

can you imagine being so fucked?
but apparently it doesn't matter since he's married and has a kid (half japanese, lol).

I was laughing so hard the other week when this obese old white dude came into the korean market cafe hollering at women and asking how they are

He sat next to these 2 women, asked if what they were eating was good, ordered it, took 2 bites and left.

he's always doing the character.

if you wanna see true archiebald, look at his 2012-13 videos.

He is very knowledgeable probably from his pretty well of upbringing. But Archie is a living tragedy of man. His life was fucked by bad marriages and he hides the pain with ridiculously expensive watches. He earned entry level salaries and at one point around 2015 had over 100k worth of watches. He plays off his borderline psychotic demeanor as a character, but even when he's serious, he shows exactly the same attitude and mannerisms. He dove in on youtube full time and started spewing shit for almost 2 years now getting by with insects in his flat and sheets held by binder clips as curtains. Now with youtube cracking down on foul language, he's certain to leave youtube and I bet we can see more entertainment along the way.

i am sorry if you don't get it.

perhaps to you.

this is a huge fucking red pill

dude same. I have totally taken the consumerism redpill and its pretty great. All of this shit people work so hard for and hate is so bogus.

is this channel real? sorry for being retarded but i really can't tell. i see posts about "playing a character" but that's usually something people claim when they fucked up and don't wanna seem as retarded as they really are. either way, loving this content.

i thought this was a fun rant so i checked out his channel, sad to say i can't stand the sight of him for long but i'll be enjoying the audio at least ty

the archpill
includes archibald, archlinux, architecture major, what else?

this dude sounds like grade a under a with money

check out his old school homepage too!
guys he is a second hand luxury item trader.
he haves wealthy family background.
he is thousand times cooler than that click bait salespit bullshit. i hate charles gross, but i love archie luxury!