Becomming rich off the deep web

So there is a million ways to make money and retire without working nowadays. I'm here to share my story and how I got to my first million dollars. I personally am a stoner and as such knew all the stoners growing up in my area as well as all the popular dealers. When i found the deep web everything came together all i seen was dollar signs and how to multiply them or scam people. The easiest way to rack up your money if you have a drug network is to order fake bills( only get 20s i have never had anyone question them and its only 600$ for 3500$) then use the bills to buy drugs and flip them at whatever rate your current city is pushing them at. I was lucky and after netting around 300k this way i found out of my rl friends was a closet hacker and a really good one too. For a percentage he helped multiply my money over the next year bringing me to my first million dollars and himself an easy 150k( i still dont know how he did it honestly he wont tell me im just glad he didnt fuck me over, be weary of hackers on the deep web). I did this over the last 2 years while working at papa johns, needless to say i dont work anymore and i can even afford to take care of a couple of my friends comfortably.

what?

No you didn't

Counterfeit money is not worth the risk. It's classified as a national security risk and you'll get fucked up your ass permanently

You are aware that this website is heavily monitored by law enforcement and they actually can see your ip and cookies... right?

He's lying

Jokes on them, I just ate all my cookies.

Link pls I do but quite a bit of drugs I can easily do this

kek

All the people saying im lying or i didnt are retarded. First of all saying i didnt just because of the risk is the most irrelevent reason why i wouldnt be able to do this. And why would i be lying its not as risky as you think most of you all are just pussys and not willing to take any risks to get anywhere hence why your stuck making under 100k. When you delve into my world you will realize you're still an ant compaired to the targets they are trying to aquire, there are people putting in orders for millions of dollars of fake bills and orders for 50+ lbs of cannabis at least twice a week.

One time I was at McDonald's at 2 am and this fat ass neckbeard opened up a brief case and pulled out some sheets of $100 and $20 dollar bills. I asked him where he got them and he said it was a secret. I was only 16, wish I woulda pressed him a bit more but I was scared.

It was probably OP

ok and how does one get counterfeit canadian 20s

Bro, if you're telling the truth, you were out and in the clear; you beat the system!

>Confesses to everything on a known honeypot.

If you're lying, you're about to find out how truly lucky you are that you've never had a friend, and therefore never even smoked a joint.

>Airtight alibi. "I haven't left the basement in two years."

Good luck dude!

no you havent you lying fuck

If you made a million dollars you would be long gone from Veeky Forums let alone this shitty fucking board, let alone talking about it

is that picture of your million dollar bra
>if so feds already geolocated it

>take care of a couple of my friends comfortably

Stop throwing your money away. You worked for this, now make it last.

>flip drugs
nigger, you have obviously never worked in the drug trade. You have no idea how risky it is to operate in that field. You have no idea how many random niggers packing heat you come across in that trade, its not like you're delivering pizza. Every transaction is a dance with the devil. Cool story bro

Timestamp please.

Most Feds would burn your ass happily for even one counterfeit bill - like icing on the cake. Lies do not become us members of the Veeky Forums community.

this

you'd be getting so fucking fucked even for doing this with one $100 bill.

This is a very serious crime, much more serious than almost everything else

>there is a million ways to make money and retire without working nowadays. I'm here to share my story and how I got t

It wouldn't be impossible to get around that though. Double layered vpn. Use a Veeky Forums pass paid in btc to get around their vpn ban.

Op u are too right my boys in the east coast buy yeezy with the fake bill and flip it also buy bud wouldn't give up plugo but al giv it a shot thanks senpai

Fucking kek out loud

I'm off to bed, thank you user

Which is funny because I'm not sure that the government even knows how much they're printing, LOL! But even one fake hundred dollar bill will ruin the trust that the people hold in the currency. Smdh

>But even one fake hundred dollar bill will ruin the trust that the people hold in the currency

I don't make the rules.

it's a serious crime considered a national security threat.

And they will gladly string you up by your balls to get to, or even make you help them get to those other guys if they think it's worth their time. They might toss you to the new recruit as a chew toy or have you take a fall for one of their informants later on. If you don't think they care about you because you're not as big as one of those other guys, you're wrong. They will collect everything they can about you so that they can MAKE you worth their while. Secret service can be dicks like that. I'm glad they're usually dicks for the right reasons.

This is true.

I heard a story about some dipshit (friend of a friend) type deal who pulled some shit like OP. Guy was a massive stoner, always out of cash, on the ropes. Bought a ton of counterfeit Loonies from some organized crime racket.

Goes to pay with his discount bills, gets dinged almost immediately by the cashier at a store. 3 fake bills in one purchase. Nothing happens but his payment is declined (obviously). He's turned away.

Manager reports the guys to the local law enforcement because they have his address on file. Police question him. He shits a brick and has to go back to the same fuckheads who sold him the money to dispose of it.

In short, he ends up getting rinsed for the initial purchase and rinsed again when he goes back crying to this gang.

In short, counterfeiting is a SERIOUS crime. It is very, very dangerous indeed to do. OP will get fucked in the ass by law enforcement if he's legit, and will probably get fucked in the ass anyway even if he's not.

Good job OP, ya cunt.

>In short, counterfeiting is a SERIOUS crime. It is very, very dangerous indeed to do

No fucking shit. That's why all this stuff is bs.

It's literally one of the most serious crimes:reward ratios.

Nearly everything else is much safer and will let you get off easier/plausible deniability if you're caught.

ALSO, why the fuck would you use them at a store?

If anything use them in cash purchases off fucking craigslist. Jesus christ, that way you're not on fucking camera, people won't likely check for legitimacy, etc.

>he thinks a VPN will protect him

Holy lol, confirmed for not knowing anything

Because he was a fucking dumbass. Who buys monopoly money from organized crime syndicates in the first place?

>It's literally one of the most serious crimes:reward ratios.

Yup. Especially given today's macro environment. OP is gearing up for a 1-way trip to a CIA safehouse to get his balls tazed by the Men in Black.

He's not because none of what he said ever happened.

He probably watched the vice documentary on Peru US dollar bill counterfeiting.

Too bad he didn't watch the video following it where the guy got arrested a few weeks later.

I dunno m8. The Feds are getting pretty salty these days. Treasury coffers ain't as full as they used to be.

Wouldn't surprise me if OP ends up getting a burlap sack slammed over his head and dragged into the back of an unmarked van anyway, given the potential seriousness of this offense.

It's not like there are any checks and balances in place re: human rights if he's declared a terror suspect.

My friend that once sold weed got robbed three times in one week.

>Some dealer isn't going to rat you out for after that paper gets traced back to them.

Your better off getting busted with a couple of keys than passing funny money.

English is my second language, so sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do you mean by "keys"?
Is that slang for kilograms?

KEK>. try that with pic related! good luck!

You are correct. As in a kilos of cocaine or heroin.

>I'm a chef at Papa Johns and I make 300k per year and have a 10.5" penis.

Either you're blatantly lying for Internet attention, or you got very very lucky and are now throwing it away by posting your story on Veeky Forums, which is heavily and openly monitored by law enforcement.

Whichever way this goes, you're retarded.

Ah, thank you.

Except you're dealers would find out that they got paid in counterfeit money and it would come back to you.

*your

I think some retarded stoner just tried to think up a master plan of making money, complete with a mysterious 'hacker' friend that magically multiplies his cash and complete ignorance on the subject of counterfeit money, then posted it to Veeky Forums for attention.

Drug dealing is massively overrated. You can make more money faster through affiliate marketing but I'm pretty sure you're too dumb to realize that. Most drug dealers make less than minimum wage and end up getting killed over 15 dollars

>affiliate marketing
Oversaturated to hell and back.

if it was so easy, everyone would be doing it.

There are thousands of dog training blogs now.

And no, nobody is buying your shit when they can just torrent it.