What do you think of those cargos Veeky Forums ? Would they be good for a lunarcore fit ?

What do you think of those cargos Veeky Forums ? Would they be good for a lunarcore fit ?

really like the belt loops

velcro on the ankles is nice too

What are you wearing with it?

i like them, user, velcros are great
w2c?

I don't really have much options right now, I'm starting on lunar. I was thinking plain white shirt and my brown rangers (not mine here but same model).

Seems like the brand is long dead, found them on a second-hand site but I was enable to find any info on them.

Planning on getting some grey canvas boots to replace the rangers tho.

They look nice.

It's too bad I'm not allowed to wear cotton.

Allergy ?

It rains.

W2c?

I'm making similar purchases as you I was gonna go get gray and white cargos but I'm unsure what color palladiums to get. I guess I should get white or grey, rather than their tan baggys

The red detail on these is cool but is the black not compatible with lunarcore?

I'm shooting for this but I'll be in colder weather

This with white/gray cargos and some boots

Going to russia

These or pic related?

These would be godtier

White or grey ones are definitely better for lunar imo, I like palladiums but I've heard that they don't last very long.

For me, trousers in lunar need to have small details that distinguish them from regular cargos, the last ones you posted looks good, but I feel like the other 2 are too simple and will look like milspo more than lunar. Though it could be good if you wear a more lunar piece with them that stands out.

w2c

Dead brand, can't find anything on it.

Okay, I just ordered them, for anyone interested, the brand was Goujard Van den Plas, I was unable to find any information about it.